- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Maximilian C. Bolingbroke, Simon L. Peyton Jones, Dimitrios Vytiniotis:
Termination combinators forever. Haskell 2011: 23-34
- Jonas Duregård, Patrik Jansson:
Embedded parser generators. Haskell 2011: 107-117
- Jeff Epstein, Andrew P. Black, Simon L. Peyton Jones:
Towards Haskell in the cloud. Haskell 2011: 118-129
- George Giorgidze, Torsten Grust, Nils Schweinsberg, Jeroen Weijers:
Bringing back monad comprehensions. Haskell 2011: 13-22
- Thomas Harper:
A library writer's guide to shortcut fusion. Haskell 2011: 47-58
- Daan Leijen, Manuel Fähndrich, Sebastian Burckhardt:
Prettier concurrency: purely functional concurrent revisions. Haskell 2011: 83-94
- Ben Lippmeier, Gabriele Keller:
Efficient parallel stencil convolution in Haskell. Haskell 2011: 59-70
- Simon Marlow, Ryan Newton, Simon L. Peyton Jones:
A monad for deterministic parallelism. Haskell 2011: 71-82
- Tomas Petricek, Alan Mycroft, Don Syme:
Extending monads with pattern matching. Haskell 2011: 1-12
- Deian Stefan, Alejandro Russo, John C. Mitchell, David Mazières:
Flexible dynamic information flow control in Haskell. Haskell 2011: 95-106
- Edwin M. Westbrook, Nicolas Frisby, Paul Brauner:
Hobbits for Haskell: a library for higher-order encodings in functional programming languages. Haskell 2011: 35-46
- Koen Claessen:
Proceedings of the 4th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Haskell, Haskell 2011, Tokyo, Japan, 22 September 2011. ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0860-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.