default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Peter Baumann:
The OGC/ISO coverage API standards: Heavy-lifting APIs for massive multi-dimensional data. SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: 5:1-5:2
- Anand Padmanabhan, Ximo Ziao, Rebecca C. Vandewalle, Furqan Baig, Alexander Michels, Zhiyu Li, Shaowen Wang:
CyberGIS-compute for enabling computationally intensive geospatial research. SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: 3:1-3:2
- Akil Sevim, Mehnaz Tabassum Mahin, Tin Vu, Ian Maxon, Ahmed Eldawy, Michael J. Carey, Vassilis J. Tsotras:
A brief introduction to geospatial big data analytics with apache AsterixDB. SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: 4:1-4:2
- Qiusheng Wu:
Interactive mapping and geospatial analysis with Leafmap and Jupyter. SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: 1:1-1:2
- Esteban Zimányi, Mahmoud Attia Sakr, Mohamed S. Bakli, Maxime Schoemans, Dimitris Tsesmelis, Robin Choquet:
MobilityDB: hands on tutorial on managing and visualizing geospatial trajectories in SQL. SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: 2:1-2:2
- Yiqun Xie, Jia Yu:
SpatialAPI@SIGSPATIAL 2021: Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on APIs and Libraries for Geospatial Data Science, Beijing, China, 2 November 2021. ACM 2021, ISBN 978-1-4503-9103-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.