default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Danhuai Guo, Kaichao Wu, Jianhui Li, Yuwei Wang:
Spatial scene similarity assessment on Hadoop. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 39-42
- Qunying Huang, Chaowei Yang, Doug Nebert, Kai Liu, Huayi Wu:
Cloud computing for geosciences: deployment of GEOSS clearinghouse on Amazon's EC2. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 35-38
- Yan Liu, Kaichao Wu, Shaowen Wang, Yanli Zhao, Qian Huang:
A MapReduce approach to Gi*(d) spatial statistic. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 11-18
- Michael Owonibi, Peter Baumann:
A cost model for distributed coverage processing services. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 19-26
- Anand Padmanabhan, Shaowen Wang:
A distributed resource broker for spatial middleware using adaptive space-filling curve. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 27-30
- Shashi Shekhar:
High performance computing with spatial datasets. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 1-2
- Xuan Shi:
High performance computing: fundamental research challenges in service oriented GIS. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 31-34
- Jianting Zhang:
Towards personal high-performance geospatial computing (HPC-G): perspectives and a case study. GIS-HPDGIS 2010: 3-10
- Shaowen Wang, Nancy Wilkins-Diehr, Xuan Shi, Ranga Raju Vatsavai, Jianting Zhang:
Proceedings of the 2010 First International Workshop on High Performance and Distributed Geographic Information Systems, HPDGIS 2010, November 2, 2010, San Jose, CA, USA, Proceedings. ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0432-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.