- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Rachit Agarwal, Abhik Banerjee:
Infection Risk Score: Identifying the risk of infection propagation based on human contact. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 1-10
- Hamada A. Aboubakr, Amr Magdy:
On Improving Toll Accuracy for COVID-like Epidemics in Underserved Communities Using User-generated Data. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 32-35
- Mehrdad Kiamari, Gowri Sankar Ramachandran, Quynh Nguyen, Eva Pereira, Jeanne Holm, Bhaskar Krishnamachari:
COVID-19 Risk Estimation using a Time-varying SIR-model. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 36-42
- Balázs Pejó, Gergely Biczók:
Corona Games: Masks, Social Distancing and Mechanism Design. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 24-31
- Hanan Samet, Yunheng Han, John H. Kastner, Hong Wei:
Using Animation to Visualize Spatio-Temporal Varying COVID-19 Data. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 53-62
- Gautam S. Thakur, Kevin A. Sparks, Anne Berres, Varisara Tansakul, Supriya Chinthavali, Matthew Whitehead, Erik Schmidt, Haowen Xu, Junchuan Fan, Dustin Spears, Elton Cranfill:
COVID-19 Joint Pandemic Modeling and Analysis Platform. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 43-52
- Zhongying Wang, Orhun Aydin:
Sensitivity Analysis for COVID-19 Epidemiological Models within a Geographic Framework. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 11-14
- Zhu Wang, Isabel F. Cruz:
Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on Education Based on Geotagged Twitter. COVID@SIGSPATIAL 2020: 15-23
- Taylor Anderson, Jia Yu, Andreas Züfle:
COVID-19: Proceedings of the 1st ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Modeling and Understanding the Spread of COVID-19, Seattle, WA, USA, November 3, 2020. ACM 2020, ISBN 978-1-4503-8168-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.