- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Selmer Bringsjord, Naveen Sundar Govindarajulu, John Licato, Michael Giancola:
Learning Ex Nihilo. GCAI 2020: 1-27
- Michael Giancola, Selmer Bringsjord, Naveen Sundar Govindarajulu, John Licato:
Adjudication of Symbolic & Connectionist Arguments in Autonomous Driving AI. GCAI 2020: 28-33
- Jan Gorzny, Ezequiel Postan, Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo:
Partial Regularization of First-Order Resolution Proofs. GCAI 2020: 34-45
- Nicos Isaak, Loizos Michael:
WinoReg: A New Faster and More Accurate Metric of Hardness for Winograd Schemas. GCAI 2020: 46-58
- Abdelwahed Nahli, Yuanzhouhan Cao, Shugong Xu:
Face Image Deblurring: A Data-Driven Strategy. GCAI 2020: 59-69
- Julian Parsert, Stephanie Autherith, Cezary Kaliszyk:
Property Preserving Embedding of First-order Logic. GCAI 2020: 70-82
- Levan Uridia, Dirk Walther:
Common Knowledge in an Epistemic Logic with Hypotheses. GCAI 2020: 83-91
- Yan Wu, Jinchuan Chen, Plarent Haxhidauti, Vinu E. Venugopal, Martin Theobald:
Guided Inductive Logic Programming: Cleaning Knowledge Bases with Iterative User Feedback. GCAI 2020: 92-106
- Shuang Xia, Krysia Broda, Alessandra Russo:
Topical Neural Theorem Prover that Induces Rules. GCAI 2020: 107-120
- Grégoire Danoy, Jun Pang, Geoff Sutcliffe:
6th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence, GCAI 2020, Hangzhou, China, April 6-9, 2020. EPiC Series in Computing 72, EasyChair 2020 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.