- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Stefano Chessa, Stefan Knauth:
Evaluating AAL Systems Through Competitive Benchmarking. Indoor Localization and Tracking - International Competition, EvAAL 2011, Competition in Valencia, Spain, July 25-29, 2011, and Final Workshop in Lecce, Italy, September 26, 2011. Revised Selected Papers. Communications in Computer and Information Science 309, Springer 2012, ISBN 978-3-642-33532-7 [contents]
- Andreas Braun, Henning Heggen, Reiner Wichert:
CapFloor - A Flexible Capacitive Indoor Localization System. EvAAL 2011: 26-35
- Paolo Barsocchi, Francesco Potortì, Francesco Furfari, Alejandro Martín Medrano Gil:
Comparing AAL Indoor Localization Systems. EvAAL 2011: 1-13
- Matteo Cypriani, Philippe Canalda, François Spies:
OwlPS: A Self-calibrated Fingerprint-Based Wi-Fi Positioning System. EvAAL 2011: 36-51
- Stefan Knauth, Lukas Kaufmann, Christian Jost, Rolf Kistler, Alexander Klapproth:
The iLoc Ultrasound Indoor Localization System at the EvAAL 2011 Competition. EvAAL 2011: 52-64
- Tomás Ruiz-López, Carlos Rodríguez-Domínguez, Manuel Noguera, José Luis Garrido:
Towards a Reusable Design of a Positioning System for AAL Environments. EvAAL 2011: 65-79
- Dario Salvi, Paolo Barsocchi, María Teresa Arredondo, Juan-Pablo Lázaro-Ramos:
EvAAL, Evaluating AAL Systems through Competitive Benchmarking, the Experience of the 1st Competition. EvAAL 2011: 14-25
- Igor Shirokov:
Precision Indoor Objects Positioning Based on Phase Measurements of Microwave Signals. EvAAL 2011: 80-91
- Dante I. Tapia, Óscar García, Ricardo S. Alonso, Fabio Guevara, Jorge Catalina, Raúl A. Bravo, Juan M. Corchado:
The n-Core Polaris Real-Time Locating System at the EvAAL Competition. EvAAL 2011: 92-106
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.