- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Patrick Aichroth, Marcel Sieland, Luca Cuccovillo, Thomas Köllmer:
The MICO Broker: An Orchestration Framework for Linked Data Extractors. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Emanuel Berndl, Kai Schlegel, Andreas Eisenkolb, Harald Kosch:
Idiomatic Persistence and Querying for the W3C Web Annotation Data Model. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Ali Khalili:
Linked Data Reactor: a Framework for Building Reactive Linked Data Applications. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Mikko Koho, Erkki Heino, Eero Hyvönen:
SPARQL Faceter - Client-side Faceted Search Based on SPARQL. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Thomas Köllmer, Emanuel Berndl, Thomas Weißgerber, Patrick Aichroth, Harald Kosch:
A Workflow for Cross Media Recommendations based on Linked Data Analysis. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Thomas Kurz, Harald Kosch:
Lifting Media Fragment URIs to the next Level. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Dumitru Roman, Marin Dimitrov, Nikolay Nikolov, Antoine Pultier, Brian Elvesæter, Alex Simov, Yavor Petkov:
DataGraft: A Platform for Open Data Publishing. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Jan Thomsen, Ali Sarioglu, Rolf Fricke:
The LinkedTV Platform -Towards a Reactive Linked Media Management System. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Csaba Veres:
Creating Semantic Mind Maps from Linked Data with AutoMind Creator. LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016
- Raphaël Troncy, Ruben Verborgh, Lyndon J. B. Nixon, Thomas Kurz, Kai Schlegel, Miel Vander Sande:
Joint Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Linked Media and the 3rd Developers Hackshop co-located with the 13th Extended Semantic Web Conference ESWC 2016, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 30, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1615, CEUR-WS.org 2016 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.