- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Nitish Aggarwal, Paul Buitelaar:
A System Description of Natural Language Query over DBpedia. ILD@ESWC 2012: 96-99
- Dorothee Beermann, Pavel Mihaylov:
TypeCraft: Collaborative Databasing and Resource Sharing for Linguists. ILD@ESWC 2012: 100-106
- Josep Maria Brunetti, Rosa Gil, Roberto García:
Facets and Pivoting for Flexible and Usable Linked Data Exploration. ILD@ESWC 2012: 22-35
- Elena Cabrio, Alessio Palmero Aprosio, Julien Cojan, Bernardo Magnini, Fabien Gandon, Alberto Lavelli:
QAKiS @ QALD-2. ILD@ESWC 2012: 87-95
- Khadija Elbedweihy, Stuart N. Wrigley, Fabio Ciravegna:
Improving Semantic Search Using Query Log Analysis. ILD@ESWC 2012: 61-74
- Basil Ell, Denny Vrandecic, Elena Simperl:
SPARTIQULATION: Verbalizing SPARQL Queries. ILD@ESWC 2012: 50-60
- Benedikt Kämpgen, Seán O'Riain, Andreas Harth:
Interacting with Statistical Linked Data via OLAP Operations. ILD@ESWC 2012: 36-49
- Matthias Wendt, Martin Gerlach, Holger Düwiger:
Linguistic Modeling of Linked Open Data for Question Answering. ILD@ESWC 2012: 75-86
- Mathieu d'Aquin:
Putting Linked Data to Use in a Large Higher-Education Organisation. ILD@ESWC 2012: 9-21
- Christina Unger, Philipp Cimiano, Vanessa López, Enrico Motta, Paul Buitelaar, Richard Cyganiak:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Interacting with Linked Data, Heraklion, Greece, May 28, 2012. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 913, CEUR-WS.org 2012 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.