- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Harold Boley, M. Omair Shafiq, Derek Smith, Taylor Michael Osmun:
The Social Semantic Subweb of Virtual Patient Support Groups. CSWS 2011: 1-18
- Marko Boskovic, Ebrahim Bagheri, Georg Grossmann, Dragan Gasevic, Markus Stumptner:
Towards Integration of Semantically Enabled Service Families in the Cloud. CSWS 2011: 58-69
- Saeed Hassanpour, Amar K. Das:
Ontology based Text Mining of Concept Definitions in Biomedical Literature. CSWS 2011: 40-45
- Matthew M. Hindle, Alexandre Riazanov, Edward S. Goudreau, Christopher J. Martyniuk, Christopher J. O. Baker:
Leveraging SADI Semantic Web Services to Exploit Fish Ecotoxicology Data. CSWS 2011: 19-33
- Atif Khan, John A. Doucette, Robin Cohen:
An Ontological Approach for Querying Distributed Heterogeneous Information Systems 76-88. CSWS 2011: 76-88
- Marie-Jean Meurs, Caitlin Murphy, Nona Naderi, Ingo Morgenstern, Carolina Cantu, Shary Semarjit, Greg Butler, Justin Powlowski, Adrian Tsang, René Witte:
Towards Evaluating the Impact of Semantic Support for Curating the Fungus Scientic Literature. CSWS 2011: 34-39
- Joel Sachs, Tim Finin:
Social and Semantic Computing in Support of Citizen Science. CSWS 2011: 46-51
- Benjamin P. Vandervalk, Michel Dumontier, E. Luke McCarthy, Mark D. Wilkinson:
SADI for GMOD: Semantic Web Services for Model Organism Databases. CSWS 2011: 70-75
- Amal Zouaq, Dragan Gasevic, Marek Hatala:
Unresolved Issues in Ontology Learning. CSWS 2011: 52-57
- Christopher J. O. Baker, Helen Chen, Ebrahim Bagheri, Weichang Du:
Proceedings of the 3rd Canadian Semantic Web Symposium (CSWS2011), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August 5, 2011. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 774, CEUR-WS.org 2011 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.