- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Aditya Ghose, Metta Santiputri, Ayu Saraswati, Hoa Khanh Dam:
Data-driven Requirements Modeling: Some Initial Results with i. APCCM 2014: 55-64
- Cui Jian, Hui Shi:
A Conceptual Model for Human-Robot Collaborative Spatial Navigation. APCCM 2014: 81-90
- Van Bao Tran Le, Sebastian Link, Flavio Ferrarotti:
SQL-Sampler: A Tool to Visualize and Consolidate Domain Semantics by Perfect SQL Sample Data. APCCM 2014: 71-80
- Shamila Mafazi, Wolfgang Mayer, Markus Stumptner:
Conflict Resolution for On-the-fly Change Propagation in Business Processes. APCCM 2014: 39-48
- Takako Nakatani, Toshihiko Tsumaki:
Predicting Requirements Changes by Focusing on the Social Relations. APCCM 2014: 65-70
- Koichiro Ochimizu:
The Role of Software Models in Developing New Software Systems; A Case Study in Project Management. APCCM 2014: 11-18
- Ben Rogers, Brian Henderson-Sellers:
Applying a Test for Atomicity of Method Fragments. APCCM 2014: 49-54
- Johannes Schoenboeck, Angelika Kusel, Juergen Etzlstorfer, Elisabeth Kapsammer, Wieland Schwinger, Manuel Wimmer, Martin Wischenbart:
CARE - A Constraint-Based Approach for Re-Establishing Conformance-Relationships. APCCM 2014: 19-28
- Christoph G. Schütz, Michael Schrefl:
Variability in Artifact-Centric Process Modeling: The Hetero-Homogeneous Approach. APCCM 2014: 29-38
- Georg Grossmann, Motoshi Saeki:
Tenth Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling, APCCM 2014, Auckland, New Zealand, January 2014. CRPIT 154, Australian Computer Society 2014, ISBN 978-1-921770-36-4 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.