- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Kaspar Althoefer, Bart Krekelberg, Dirk Husmeier, Lakmal D. Seneviratne:
Reinforcement learning in a rule-based navigator for robotic manipulators. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 51-70 (2001)
- Bruno Apolloni, Antonio Piccolboni, Enrico Sozio:
A hybrid symbolic subsymbolic controller for complex dynamic systems. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 127-163 (2001)
- Ruey-Maw Chen, Yueh-Min Huang:
Competitive neural network to solve scheduling problems. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 177-196 (2001)
- Wen-Jyi Hwang, Faa-Jeng Lin, Shi-Chiang Liao, Jeng-Hsin Huang:
A novel fuzzy entropy-constrained competitive learning algorithm for image coding. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 197-208 (2001)
- Amir Karniel, Ron Meir, Gideon F. Inbar:
Polyhedral mixture of linear experts for many-to-one mapping inversion and multiple controllers. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 31-49 (2001)
- Seán F. McLoone, George W. Irwin:
Improving neural network training solutions using regularisation. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 71-90 (2001)
- George D. Manioudakis, Elias N. Demiris, Spiridon D. Likothanassis:
A self-organized neural network based on the multi-model partitioning theory. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 1-29 (2001)
- Mu-Chun Su, Ta-Kang Liu:
Application of neural networks using quadratic junctions in cluster analysis. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 165-175 (2001)
- Edmondo Trentin, Marco Gori:
A survey of hybrid ANN/HMM models for automatic speech recognition. Neurocomputing 37(1-4): 91-126 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.