- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Vince Bárány, Lukasz Kaiser, Alexander Moshe Rabinovich:
Expressing Cardinality Quantifiers in Monadic Second-Order Logic over Trees. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 1-17 (2010)
- Johan van Benthem, Amélie Gheerbrant:
Game Solution, Epistemic Dynamics and Fixed-Point Logics. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 19-41 (2010)
- Thierry Coquand, Guilhem Jaber:
A Note on Forcing and Type Theory. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 43-52 (2010)
- Barbara Dunin-Keplicz, Linh Anh Nguyen, Andrzej Szalas:
A Framework for Graded Beliefs, Goals and Intentions. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 53-76 (2010)
- Ivo Düntsch, Ewa Orlowska, Ingrid Rewitzky:
Structures with Multirelations, their Discrete Dualities and Applications. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 77-98 (2010)
- Jerzy W. Grzymala-Busse, Wojciech Rzasa:
A Local Version of the MLEM2 Algorithm for Rule Induction. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 99-116 (2010)
- Antoni W. Mazurkiewicz:
Local Computations on Triangular Graphs. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 117-140 (2010)
- Andrzej Skowron, Jaroslaw Stepaniuk, Roman W. Swiniarski:
Approximation Spaces in Rough-Granular Computing. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 141-157 (2010)
- Dimiter Vakarelov:
Dynamic Mereotopology: A Point-free Theory of Changing Regions. I. Stable and unstable mereotopological relations. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 159-180 (2010)
- Gerrit Jan Veltink:
PSF - A Retrospective. Fundam. Informaticae 100(1-4): 181-227 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.