default search action
E. Shyong Tai
zoomed in on ?? of ?? records
view refined list in
export refined list as
- [j5]Dewei Kong, Haojie Yu, Xueling Sim, Kevin White, E. Shyong Tai, Markus Wenk, Adrian Kee Keong Teo:
Multidisciplinary Effort to Drive Precision-Medicine for the Future. Frontiers Digit. Health 4: 845405 (2022)
- [j4]Selva Muthu Kumaran Sathappan, Young Seok Jeon, Trung Kien Dang, Su Chi Lim, Yi-Ming Shao, E. Shyong Tai, Mengling Feng:
Transformation of Electronic Health Records and Questionnaire Data to OMOP CDM: A Feasibility Study Using SG_T2DM Dataset. Appl. Clin. Inform. 12(4): 757-767 (2021)
- [j3]Jinzhuang Dou, Degang Wu, Lin Ding, Kai Wang, Minghui Jiang, Xiaoran Chai, Dermot F. Reilly, E. Shyong Tai, Jianjun Liu, Xueling Sim, Shanshan Cheng, Chaolong Wang:
Using off-target data from whole-exome sequencing to improve genotyping accuracy, association analysis and polygenic risk prediction. Briefings Bioinform. 22(3) (2021)
- [j2]Ryan L. Collins, Harrison Brand, Konrad J. Karczewski, Xuefang Zhao, Jessica Alföldi, Laurent C. Francioli, Amit V. Khera, Chelsea Lowther, Laura D. Gauthier, Harold Wang, Nicholas A. Watts, Matthew Solomonson, Alexander Baumann, Ruchi Munshi, Mark Walker, Christopher W. Whelan, Yongqing Huang, Ted Brookings, Ted Sharpe, Matthew R. Stone, Elise Valkanas, Jack Fu, Grace Tiao, Kristen M. Laricchia, Valentín Ruano-Rubio, Christine Stevens, Namrata Gupta, Caroline Cusick, Lauren Margolin, Irina M. Armean, Eric Banks, Louis Bergelson, Kristian Cibulskis, Kristen M. Connolly, Miguel Covarrubias, Beryl B. Cummings, Mark J. Daly, Stacey Donnelly, Yossi Farjoun, Steven Ferriera, Stacey Gabriel, Jeff Gentry, Thibault Jeandet, Diane Kaplan, Christopher Llanwarne, Eric V. Minikel, Benjamin M. Neale, Sam Novod, Anne H. O'Donnell-Luria, Nikelle Petrillo, Timothy Poterba, David Roazen, Andrea Saltzman, Kaitlin E. Samocha, Molly Schleicher, Cotton Seed, José Soto, Kathleen Tibbetts, Charlotte Tolonen, Christopher Vittal, Gordon Wade, Arcturus Wang, Qingbo Wang, James S. Ware, Ben Weisburd, Nicola Whiffin, Carlos A. Aguilar Salinas, Tariq Ahmad, Christine M. Albert, Diego Ardissino, Gil Atzmon, John Barnard, Laurent Beaugerie, Emelia J. Benjamin, Michael Boehnke, Lori L. Bonnycastle, Erwin P. Bottinger, Donald W. Bowden, Matthew J. Bown, John C. Chambers, Juliana C. Chan, Daniel Chasman, Judy Cho, Mina K. Chung, Bruce Cohen, Adolfo Correa, Dana Dabelea, Dawood Darbar, Ravindranath Duggirala, Josée Dupuis, Patrick T. Ellinor, Roberto Elosua, Jeanette Erdmann, Tõnu Esko, Martti Färkkilä, Jose Florez, Andre Franke, Gad Getz, Benjamin Glaser, Stephen J. Glatt, David Goldstein, Clicerio Gonzalez, Leif Groop, Christopher A. Haiman, Craig Hanis, Matthew Harms, Mikko Hiltunen, Matti M. Holi, Christina M. Hultman, Mikko Kallela, Jaakko Kaprio, Sekar Kathiresan, Bong-Jo Kim, Young Jin Kim, George Kirov, Jaspal Kooner, Seppo Koskinen, Harlan M. Krumholz, Subra Kugathasan, Soo Heon Kwak, Markku Laakso, Terho Lehtimäki, Ruth J. F. Loos, Steven A. Lubitz, Ronald C. W. Ma, Daniel G. MacArthur, Jaume Marrugat, Kari M. Mattila, Steven A. McCarroll, Mark I. McCarthy, Dermot McGovern, Ruth McPherson, James B. Meigs, Olle Melander, Andres Metspalu, Peter M. Nilsson, Michael C. O'Donovan, Dost Öngür, Lorena Orozco, Michael J. Owen, Colin N. A. Palmer, Aarno Palotie, Kyong Soo Park, Carlos Pato, Ann E. Pulver, Nazneen Rahman, Anne M. Remes, John D. Rioux, Samuli Ripatti, Dan M. Roden, Danish Saleheen, Veikko Salomaa, Nilesh J. Samani, Jeremiah Scharf, Heribert Schunkert, Moore B. Shoemaker, Pamela Sklar, Hilkka Soininen, Harry Sokol, Tim Spector, Patrick F. Sullivan, Jaana Suvisaari, E. Shyong Tai, Yik Ying Teo, Tuomi Tiinamaija, Ming Tsuang, Dan Turner, Teresa Tusie-Luna, Erkki Vartiainen, Hugh Watkins, Rinse K. Weersma, Maija Wessman, James G. Wilson, Ramnik J. Xavier, Kent D. Taylor, Henry J. Lin, Stephen S. Rich, Wendy S. Post, Yii-Der Ida Chen, Jerome I. Rotter, Chad Nusbaum, Anthony Philippakis, Eric S. Lander, Michael E. Talkowski:
A structural variation reference for medical and population genetics. Nat. 581(7809): 444-451 (2020)
- [j1]Ying Chen, Shih Ling Kao, Maudrene Tan, Yilin Ning, Mark Kevin Salloway, Wee Hwee Lin, Kavita Venkataraman, Eric Khoo Yin Hao, Yeow Leng Chow, E. Shyong Tai, Chuen Seng Tan:
Feasibility of representing adherence to blood glucose monitoring through visualizations: A pilot survey study among healthcare workers. Int. J. Medical Informatics 120: 172-178 (2018)
Conference and Workshop Papers
- [c5]Arjun P. Athreya, Kee Yuan Ngiam, Zhaojing Luo, E. Shyong Tai, Zbigniew Kalbarczyk, Ravishankar K. Iyer:
Towards longitudinal analysis of a population's electronic health records using factor graphs. BDCAT 2016: 79-86
- [c4]Xiaodong Deng, Wee Hwee Lin, E. Shyong Tai, Eric Khoo Yin Hao, Mark Kevin Salloway, Chuen Seng Tan:
From descriptive to diagnostic analytics for assessing data quality: An application to temporal data elements in electronic health records. BHI 2016: 236-239
- [c3]Chuen Seng Tan, Xiaodong Deng, E. Shyong Tai, Eric Khoo Yin Hao, Toh Ee Shiow, Mark Kevin Salloway, Koh Thuan Wee, Thomas Wee, Wee Hwee Lin:
Predicting high cost patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus using hospital databases in a multi-ethnic Asian population. BHI 2016: 240-243
- [c2]Mark Kevin Salloway, Xiaodong Deng, Yilin Ning, Shih Ling Kao, Ying Chen, G. Owen Schaefer, Jacqueline Joon-Lin Chin, E. Shyong Tai, Chuen Seng Tan:
A de-identification tool for users in medical operations and public health. BHI 2016: 529-532
- [c1]Zehao Tan, Zhuo Zhang, Jiang Liu, Chee Keong Kwoh, Sim Heng Ong, Yik Ying Teo, Chiea-Chuen Khor, E. Shyong Tai, Tin Aung, Eranga Vithana, Tien Yin Wong:
A hybrid framework for genome wide epistasis discovery. EMBC 2011: 6479-6482
aka: Alexander Baumann
aka: Zbigniew Kalbarczyk
aka: Ronald C. W. Ma
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.
Unpaywalled article links
Add open access links from to the list of external document links (if available).
Archived links via Wayback Machine
For web page which are no longer available, try to retrieve content from the of the Internet Archive (if available).
load content from web.archive.org
Add a list of references from , , and to record detail pages.
load references from crossref.org and opencitations.net
Add a list of citing articles from and to record detail pages.
load citations from opencitations.net
Load additional information about publications from .
Privacy notice: By enabling the option above, your browser will contact the API of openalex.org to load additional information. Although we do not have any reason to believe that your call will be tracked, we do not have any control over how the remote server uses your data. So please proceed with care and consider checking the information given by OpenAlex.
last updated on 2022-10-04 23:54 CEST by the dblp team
all metadata released as open data under CC0 1.0 license