default search action
- Kirsty Young:
Adult Friendships in the Facebook Era.
- Milan Palevic, Srdjan Djordjevic:
Freedom of information and abuse of media in the process of globalization.
- Hussien Ahmad, Salah Dowaji:
Linked-OWL: A new approach for dynamic linked data service workflow composition.
- Hamid R. Jamali:
Citation relations of theories of human information behaviour.
- Vladimir M. Moskovkin, Jason K. Fraser, Maria V. Moskovkina:
University networks in the context of their academic excellence and openness: A comparative study of leading Czech and German universities.
- Ammar Jalalimanesh, Seyyed Majid Yaghoubi:
Application of social network analysis in interlibrary loan services.
- Kirsty Young:
Managing online identity and diverse social networks on Facebook.
- Maryam Yarandi, Hossein Jahankhani, Abdel-Rahman H. Tawil:
A personalized adaptive e-learning approach based on semantic web technology.
- David Nicholas, Ian Rowlands, Anthony Watkinson, David Brown, Bill Russell, Hamid R. Jamali:
Have digital repositories come of age? The views of library directors.
- Veronica F. McGowan, Craig McKinley:
Perspectives of academic web content managers on the effectiveness of web publishing and web hosting policies.
- Kavidha Ayechetty, Saradha Arumugam:
Intelligent interoperable application for employment exchange system using ontology.
- Mahmood Khosrowjerdi, Zahra Seif Kashani:
Asian top universities in six world university ranking systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.