- Zihan Kan, Man Sing Wong, Rui Zhu:
Understanding space-time patterns of vehicular emission flows in urban areas using geospatial technique.
- Hanfa Xing, Yuan Meng:
Revealing deep semantic commercial patterns: Insights from urban landscape depiction.
- Emmanouil Tranos, Christoph Stich:
Individual internet usage and the availability of online content of local interest: A multilevel approach.
- Jianxin Yang, Jian Gong, Wenwu Tang, Cheng Liu:
Patch-based cellular automata model of urban growth simulation: Integrating feedback between quantitative composition and spatial configuration.
- Majid Shadman Roodposhti, Richard J. Hewitt, Brett A. Bryan:
Towards automatic calibration of neighbourhood influence in cellular automata land-use models.
- Mohammad Khalid Hossain, Qingmin Meng:
A thematic mapping method to assess and analyze potential urban hazards and risks caused by flooding.
- Richard L. Church, Timothy John Niblett:
TRANSMax II: Designing a flexible model for transit route optimization.
- Yang Zhang, Tao Cheng:
Graph deep learning model for network-based predictive hotspot mapping of sparse spatio-temporal events.
- Grant McKenzie:
Urban mobility in the sharing economy: A spatiotemporal comparison of shared mobility services.
- Fang Yao, Yan Wang:
Tracking urban geo-topics based on dynamic topic model.
- Santiago Bonilla-Bedoya, Argenis Mora, Angélica Vaca, Anabel Estrella, Miguel Ángel Herrera:
Modelling the relationship between urban expansion processes and urban forest characteristics: An application to the Metropolitan District of Quito.
- Eliana Bshouty, Alexander Shafir, Sagi Dalyot:
Towards the generation of 3D OpenStreetMap building models from single contributed photographs.
- Diego Teijeiro, Eduardo Corbelle Rico, Juan Porta, Jorge Parapar, Ramón Doallo:
Optimizing parcel exchange among landowners: A soft alternative to land consolidation.
- Boris Sotomayor-Gómez, Horacio Samaniego:
City limits in the age of smartphones and urban scaling.
manage site settings