default search action
Special Issue - Editorial
- Regina Hebig, Ove Armbrust, Stanley M. Sutton Jr.:
Hybrid and evolving processes for software and systems - ICSSP 2019 special issue.
- Kan Qi, Barry W. Boehm:
Effort estimation of open source Android projects via transaction analysis.
- Paolo Tell, Jil Klünder, Steffen Küpper, David Raffo, Stephen G. MacDonell, Jürgen Münch, Dietmar Pfahl, Oliver Linssen, Marco Kuhrmann:
Towards the statistical construction of hybrid development methods.
- Carolin Unger-Windeler, Jil Ann-Christin Klünder, Timothy Reuscher, Kurt Schneider:
Are Product Owners communicators? A multi-method research approach to provide a more comprehensive picture of Product Owners in practice.
- Martin Vogel, Peter Knapik, Moritz Cohrs, Bernd Szyperrek, Winfried Pueschel, Haiko Etzel, Daniel Fiebig, Andreas Rausch, Marco Kuhrmann:
Metrics in automotive software development: A systematic literature review.
- Clément Quinton, Michael Vierhauser, Rick Rabiser, Luciano Baresi, Paul Grünbacher, Christian Schuhmayer:
Evolution in dynamic software product lines.
- Prateek Pandey, Ratnesh Litoriya:
Software process selection system based on multicriteria decision making.
- Gianna Reggio, Maurizio Leotta, Filippo Ricca:
A service-oriented method for domain and business process modelling.
- Ricardo Pérez-Castillo, Danilo Caivano, Francisco Ruiz, Mario Piattini:
ArchiRev - Reverse engineering of information systems toward ArchiMate models. An industrial case study.
- Damla Güncan, Pinar Onay Durdu:
A user-centered behavioral software development model.
- Muhammad Azeem Akbar, Arif Ali Khan, Sajjad Mahmood, Ahmed Alsanad, Abdu Gumaei:
A robust framework for cloud-based software development outsourcing factors using analytical hierarchy process.
- Mitali Chugh, Nitin Chanderwal, Rajesh Kumar Upadhyay, Devendra Kumar Punia:
Antecedents and consequences of knowledge sharing for software process improvement in the Indian software industry.
- Muhammad Azeem Akbar, Mohammad Shameem, Arif Ali Khan, Mohammad Nadeem, Ahmed Alsanad, Abdu Gumaei:
A fuzzy analytical hierarchy process to prioritize the success factors of requirement change management in global software development.
- Sofia Charalampidou, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Evangelos Karountzos, Paris Avgeriou:
Empirical studies on software traceability: A mapping study.
- Amjad AbuHassan, Mohammad R. Alshayeb, Lahouari Ghouti:
Software smell detection techniques: A systematic literature review.
- Zhuo Zhang, Yan Lei, Xiaoguang Mao, Meng Yan, Ling Xu, Junhao Wen:
Improving deep-learning-based fault localization with resampling.
- Aygun Shafagatova, Amy Van Looy:
Developing a tool for process-oriented appraisals and rewards: Design science research.
- Shanquan Gao, Lei Liu, Yuzhou Liu, Huaxiao Liu, Yihui Wang, Peixun Liu:
App recommendation based on both quality and security.
- Walid Ben Mesmia, Mohamed Escheikh, Kamel Barkaoui:
DevOps workflow verification and duration prediction using non-Markovian stochastic Petri nets.
- Aivars Sablis, Darja Smite, Nils Brede Moe:
Team-external coordination in large-scale software development projects.
- Dries Couckuyt, Amy Van Looy:
An empirical study on Green BPM adoption: Contextual factors and performance.
- Kazi Zakia Sultana, Vaibhav K. Anu, Tai-Yin Chong:
Using software metrics for predicting vulnerable classes and methods in Java projects: A machine learning approach.
- Abdul Wahid Khan, Imtiaz Hussain, Muhammad Zamir:
Analytic hierarchy process-based prioritization framework for vendor's reliability challenges in global software development.
- Andrea Di Sorbo, Giovanni Grano, Corrado Aaron Visaggio, Sebastiano Panichella:
Investigating the criticality of user-reported issues through their relations with app rating.
- Nazakat Ali, Jang-Eui Hong, Lawrence Chung:
Social network sites and requirements engineering: A systematic literature review.
- Büsra Özdenizci Köse:
Business process management approach for improving agile software process and agile maturity.
- Neeraj Kumar Singh, Mark Lawford, Thomas Stephen Edward Maibaum, Alan Wassyng:
A formal approach to rigorous development of critical systems.
- Subhajit Datta, Reshma Roychoudhuri, Subhashis Majumder:
Understanding the relation between repeat developer interactions and bug resolution times in large open source ecosystems: A multisystem study.
- Jie Tan, Daniel Feitosa, Paris Avgeriou, Mircea Lungu:
Evolution of technical debt remediation in Python: A case study on the Apache Software Ecosystem.
- Mali Senapathi, Meghann L. Drury-Grogan:
Systems Thinking Approach to Implementing Kanban: A case study.
- Saima Rafi, Yu Wu, Muhammad Azeem Akbar, Sajjad Mahmood, Ahmed Alsanad, Abdu Gumaei:
Readiness model for DevOps implementation in software organizations.
- Fatima Azzahra Amazal, Ali Idri:
Estimating software development effort using fuzzy clustering-based analogy.
- María Isabel Sánchez Segura, Fuensanta Medina-Domínguez, Antonio Amescua, German-Lenin Dugarte-Peña:
Knowledge governance maturity assessment can help software engineers during the design of business digitalization projects.
- Ke Shi, Yang Lu, Guangliang Liu, Zhenchun Wei, Jingfei Chang:
MPT-embedding: An unsupervised representation learning of code for software defect prediction.
- Baogang Bai, Shah Nazir, Yuhe Bai, Amir Anees:
Security and provenance for Internet of Health Things: A systematic literature review.
- Abdellatif Haj, Youssef Balouki, Taoufiq Gadi:
Automated generation of terminological dictionary from textual business rules.
- Siwen Wang, Linhui Wang, Yang Qu, Rong Chen, Shikai Guo:
Toward more accurate developer recommendation via inference of development activities from interaction with bug repair process.
- Jan Bosch, Helena Holmström Olsson:
Digital for real: A multicase study on the digital transformation of companies in the embedded systems domain.
- T. K. Paul, Mohammad Jabed Morshed Chowdhury, Man Fai Lau:
A new disjunctive literal insertion fault detection strategy in boolean specifications.
- Claes Wohlin, Efi Papatheocharous, Jan Carlson, Kai Petersen, Emil Alégroth, Jakob Axelsson, Deepika Badampudi, Markus Borg, Antonio Cicchetti, Federico Ciccozzi, Thomas Olsson, Séverine Sentilles, Mikael Svahnberg, Krzysztof Wnuk, Tony Gorschek:
Towards evidence-based decision-making for identification and usage of assets in composite software: A research roadmap.
- Parag C. Pendharkar, James A. Rodger:
Quantitative software project management with mixed data: A comparison of radial, nonradial, and ensemble data envelopment analysis models.
- Manoel Limeira de Lima Júnior, Daricélio Moreira Soares, Alexandre Plastino, Leonardo Murta:
Predicting the lifetime of pull requests in open-source projects.
- Mohamed Hosni, Ali Idri, Alain Abran:
On the value of filter feature selection techniques in homogeneous ensembles effort estimation.
- Subhashis Chatterjee, Deepjyoti Saha, Akhilesh Sharma:
Multi-upgradation software reliability growth model with dependency of faults under change point and imperfect debugging.
- Mohsen Mohseni, Mohammad Karim Sohrabi, Morteza Dorrigiv:
A model-driven approach for semantic web service modeling using web service modeling languages.
- Harshit Gujral, Sangeeta Lal, Heng Li:
An exploratory semantic analysis of logging questions.
- Ezequiel Scott, Fredrik Milani, Erki Kilu, Dietmar Pfahl:
Enhancing agile software development in the banking sector - A comprehensive case study at LHV.
- Cuauhtémoc López Martín:
Effort prediction for the software project construction phase.
- Shikai Guo, Jian Dong, Hui Li, Jiahui Wang:
Software defect prediction with imbalanced distribution by radius-synthetic minority over-sampling technique.
- Ying Zhen, Abdullah Khan, Shah Nazir, Huiqi Zhao, Abdullah Alharbi, Sulaiman Khan:
Crowdsourcing usage, task assignment methods, and crowdsourcing platforms: A systematic literature review.
- Muhammad Faisal Abrar, Sikandar Ali, Muhammad Faran Majeed, Muhammad Sohail Khan, Muzamil Khan, Hamid Ullah, Mushtaq Ahmad Khan, Samad Baseer, Muhammad Asshad:
A framework for modeling structural association among De-Motivators of scaling agile.
- Asad Ali, Carmine Gravino:
An empirical comparison of validation methods for software prediction models.
- Yong Xu, Lili Bo, Xiaobing Sun, Bin Li, Jing Jiang, Wei Zhou:
image2emmet: Automatic code generation from web user interface image.
Special Issue Paper
- Richard Banach, Huibiao Zhu:
Language evolution and healthiness for critical cyber-physical systems.
- Michael Tröls, Atif Mashkoor, Andreas Demuth, Alexander Egyed:
Ensuring safe and consistent coengineering of cyber-physical production systems: A case study.
- Mohamad Gharib, Leandro Dias da Silva, Andrea Ceccarelli:
A model to discipline autonomy in cyber-physical systems-of-systems and its application.
- Christophe Ponsard, Jeremy Grandclaudon, Philippe Massonet:
A goal-driven approach for the joint deployment of safety and security standards for operators of essential services.
- Maryam Zahid, Irum Inayat, Maya Daneva, Zahid Mehmood:
Security risks in cyber physical systems - A systematic mapping study.
- Fangchao Tian, Tianlu Wang, Peng Liang, Chong Wang, Arif Ali Khan, Muhammad Ali Babar:
The impact of traceability on software maintenance and evolution: A mapping study.
- Ying Wei, Xiaobing Sun, Lili Bo, Sicong Cao, Xin Xia, Bin Li:
A comprehensive study on security bug characteristics.
- Sergio Rico, Elizabeth Bjarnason, Emelie Engström, Martin Höst, Per Runeson:
A case study of industry-academia communication in a joint software engineering research project.
- Lei Liu, Xun Li, Yuzhou Liu, Huaxiao Liu:
Application programming interface recommendation according to the knowledge indexed by app feature mined from app stores.
- Nils Prenner, Carolin Unger-Windeler, Kurt Schneider:
Goals and challenges in hybrid software development approaches.
- José Luís Barros Justo, Fabiane Barreto Vavassori Benitti, Jefferson Seide Molléri:
Risks and risk mitigation in global software development: An update.
- Beyza Eken, Selda Tufan, Alper Tunaboylu, Tevfik Guler, Rifat Atar, Ayse Tosun:
Deployment of a change-level software defect prediction solution into an industrial setting.
- Jinyong Wang:
Open source software reliability model with nonlinear fault detection and fault introduction.
- Richard Banach, Joseph Razavi, Olivier Debicki, Suzanne Lesecq:
Formal methods by stealth: The INSPEX experience.
- Maria Eleni Paschali, Christina Volioti, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Anastasios Gkagkas, Ioannis Stamelos, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou:
Implementing game requirements using design patterns.
- Abdul Wahid Khan, Maseeh Ullah Khan, Javed Ali Khan, Javed Khan, Wresham Gul:
Identification and prioritization of security challenges of big data on cloud computing based on SLR: A fuzzy-TOPSIS analysis approach.
- Damian A. Tamburri, Fabio Palomba:
Evolving software forges: An experience report from Apache Allura.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.