- Sharan Srinivas, Roland Paul Nazareth, Md Shoriat Ullah:
Modeling and analysis of business process reengineering strategies for improving emergency department efficiency.
- Jiabin Xie, Kecheng Chen, Trevor Hocksun Kwan, Qing-He Yao:
Numerical simulation of the fire emergency evacuation for a metro platform accident.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen, Wen Shi:
Sequential probability ratio tests: conservative and robust.
- B. Six, Belkacem Ould Bouamama, Anne-Lise Gehin:
Model builder for diagnosis and simulation of hybrid dynamic systems: Application to railway rolling stock.
- Bin Yuan:
Introduction to special issue on advances in multi-phase fluid and multi-scale particulate reactive flow modeling and simulation for petroleum engineering applications.
- Xuerui Wang, Ar Hasan, Bo Zhang, Ke Ke, Yanhong Wang, Peng Zhang:
Study on the hydrate formation region in a wellbore during Subsea Mudlift Drilling.
- Wenbin Xu, Ronghe Liu, Haiyuan Yang, Li Zhang, Yongfei Yang:
Investigation of well testing reservoirs with multiphase flow in a mature field.
- Mingjing Lu, Yuliang Su, Zhehao Wen, Yaohua Zhan, Abdulhadi Almrabat:
Research on stress alternation effects and fracture reorientation for refracturing treatment.
- Zhenzihao Zhang, Turgay Ertekin:
Proxy models for evaluation of permeability, three-phase relative permeability, and capillary pressure curves from rate-transient data.
- Shun Liu, Lin Cao, Heng He, Tao Yang, De-sheng Zhou:
An improved interwell connectivity model to obtain interwell connectivity information by using complex well data.
- Chao Zhang, Shouya Wu, Zhaomin Li, Dongya Zhao, Guangzhong Lv:
Improved co-optimal and evaluable index of carbon sequestration and enhanced oil recovery.
- Hongxia Sun, Jun Yao, Yujie Zhao:
Water displacement characteristics at the high water-cut stage based on microscopic experiments and simulations.
- Hui Gao, Bolun Zhugeng, Chen Wang, Jie Cao, Mengqing He, Liangbin Dou:
Effects of pore structure and salinity on the imbibition of shale samples using physical simulation and NMR technique: A case from Chang 7 shale, Ordos basin.
- Micael S. Couceiro, David Portugal, Rui P. Rocha, André G. Araújo:
Fostering human-robot cooperative architectures for search and rescue missions in urban fires.
- Christian Micklisch, Nathan Hilliard, Hala ElAarag:
Modeling and simulation of autonomous quadrotor systems and their onboard sensors.
- Rylan H. Caldeira, A. Gnanavelbabu:
A simheuristic approach for the flexible job shop scheduling problem with stochastic processing times.
- Tigran A. Muradyan, Nshan A. Muradyan, Sergey V. Verlinski, Anna Yu Poghosyan:
Three-dimensional finite element analysis comparative model of tooth-implant nonrigid fixation.
- Javier Fernández de Cañete, Jesus Martin-Aguilar:
Ship-course modeling and control using the SIMSCAPE physical modeling environment.
- Hung Khanh Nguyen, Raymond Chiong, Manuel Chica, Richard H. Middleton:
Understanding the dynamics of inter-provincial migration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam: an agent-based modeling study.
- Chase Cockrell, Jonathan Ozik, Nick Collier, Gary An:
Nested active learning for efficient model contextualization and parameterization: pathway to generating simulated populations using multi-scale computational models.
- Jinchao Chen, Chenglie Du, Pengcheng Han, Xiaoyan Du:
Real-time digital simulator for distributed systems.
- Yanqing Tan, Chengshun Li:
Numerical simulation experiments and regression modeling for asperity contact of ceramic surfaces.
- Arfa Saleem, Imran Mahmood, Hessam S. Sarjoughian, Hasan Arshad Nasir, Asad Waqar Malik:
A Water Evaluation and Planning-based framework for the long-term prediction of urban water demand and supply.
- Ali Shokri, Mohammad Mehdizadeh Khalsaraei, Hamid Mohammad-Sedighi, Ali Atashyar:
Numerical simulation of second-order initial-value problems using a new class of variable coefficients and two-step semi-hybrid methods.
- Ranteg S. Rao, Sung Yoon Park, Gang-Len Chang:
Developing the guidelines for managing autonomous vehicle flows on congested highways: A case study of MD-100.
- Yun Zhang, Xiaojie Xu:
Machine Learning Steel Ms Temperature.
- Jinchao Chen, Keke Chen, Chenglie Du, Yifan Liu:
Design and implementation of a virtual ARINC 653 simulation platform.
- Fang Jung, Shang-Shing P. Chou, Shih-Hsing Yang, Jau-Chen Lin, Guey-Mei Jow:
Optimizing effects on airway pressure and minute volume during closed endotracheal suctioning: a simulated lung model.
- Guolei Tang, Xiaoyi Zhao, Zhuoyao Zhao, Jingjing Yu, Guo Lei, Wang Yuhan:
Simulation-based Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making framework for an optimal apron layout for aRoll-on/Roll-off/Passenger terminal considering passenger service quality.
- Philippe Babilotte:
Simulation of multiwavelength conditions in laser picosecond ultrasonics.
- Khatereh Davoudi, Parimala Thulasiraman:
Evolving convolutional neural network parameters through the genetic algorithm for the breast cancer classification problem.
- Omar Hesham, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Advanced models for centroidal particle dynamics: short-range collision avoidance in dense crowds.
- Mohammad Reza Homaeinezhad, Shayan Adineh:
Algorithm for the torque sensorless worm gearbox servo application based on kinetic motion/friction realization.
- Hamed Golabian, Jamal Arkat, Hiwa Farughi, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam:
A simulation-optimization algorithm for return strategies in emergency medical systems.
- Tengfei Wang, Hao Li, Baorong Xiao, Di Wei:
Policy Analysis and Implementation Impact of government subsidies on shared-bikes operation mode using system dynamics methodology: A case of Mobike in China.
- Muhammad Atif Butt, Faisal Riaz, Yasir Mehmood, Somyyia Akram:
REEEC-AGENT: human driver cognition and emotions-inspired rear-end collision avoidance method for autonomous vehicles.
- Carolina Rengifo, Jean-Rémy Chardonnet, Hakim Mohellebi, Damien Paillot, Andras Kemeny:
Driving simulator study of the relationship between motion strategy preference and self-reported driving behavior.
- Sumit, Rahul Shukla, Anil Kumar Sinha:
Finite element method coupled with TLBO for shape control optimization of piezoelectric bimorph in COMSOL Multiphysics.
- Changjun Hu, Dandan Chen:
High-performance computing for advanced modeling and simulationin energy and environment applications.
- Mehdi Foroozanfar, Mohammad Reza Rasaei:
Conversion of the geological model (fine-mesh) to a dynamic (coarse-mesh) hydrocarbon model with the nature approach in the simulation of thermal recovery in a fractured reservoir.
- Dandan Chen, Xinfu He, Genshen Chu, Xiao He, Lixia Jia, Zhaoshun Wang, Wen Yang, Changjun Hu:
An overview: multiscale simulation in understanding the radiation damage accumulation of reactor materials.
- Weihong Liao, Jiao Anjia:
A quasi-Monte Carlo method based on the Karhunen-Loeve expansion for groundwater flow simulation.
- Xianmeng Wang, Wu Mingyu, He Xiao, Zhaoshun Wang, Cai Yinyu, Lu Xu, Guo Suxuan:
Multi-physics coupling simulation in virtual reactors.
- Limin Geng, Yuantao Xie, Jue Wang, Wenchuan Liu, Chong Li, Cheng Wang:
Experimental and numerical analysis of the spray characteristics of biodiesel-ethanol fuel blends.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.