Stop the war!
default search action
Journal of Electronic Imaging, Volume 30
Volume 30, Number 1, January 2021
- 2020 List of Reviewers. 010102
- Shengyu Pei, Xinyu Fan, Xiaoping Fan, Yongzhou Li:
Adaptive spatial scale person reidentification. 013001
- Degui Xiao, Lu Zhang, Jianfang Li, Jiazhi Li:
Robust license plate detection and recognition with automatic rectification. 013002
- Samuele Salti, Alessandro Lanza, Luigi Di Stefano:
Keypoint detection by wave propagation. 013003
- Xuerui Dai, Xue Yuan, Xueye Wei:
Training a thin and shallow lane detection network with self-knowledge distillation. 013004
- Henry Yau, Xian Du:
Robust deep learning-based multi-image super-resolution using inpainting. 013005
- Hui Chen, Yali Qin, Chenbo Feng, Hongliang Ren, Linlin Xue, Liping Chang:
Fractional-order total variation algorithm with nonlocal self-similarity for image reconstruction. 013006
- Qin Wu, Xingxing Yuan, Zikang Yao, Zhilei Chai:
Attention-based object detection with saliency loss in remote sensing images. 013007
- Taiyong Li, Jiayi Shi, Duzhong Zhang:
Color image encryption based on joint permutation and diffusion. 013008
- Jin-Tao Yu, Rui-Sheng Jia, Li Gao, Ruo-Nan Yin, Hong-mei Sun, Yongguo Zheng:
Underwater image enhancement method based on the generative adversarial network. 013009
- Fanqiang Kong, Shunmin Zhao, Yunsong Li, Dan Li:
End-to-end multispectral image compression framework based on adaptive multiscale feature extraction. 013010
- Xiuling Zhang, Jinxiang Li, Kaixuan Zhou, Kai Ma:
Feature cross-fusion block net for accurate and efficient object detection. 013011
- Liangxiao Hu, Qinglin Liu, Jun Zhang, Feng Jiang, Yang Liu, Shengping Zhang:
A-DARTS: attention-guided differentiable architecture search for lung nodule classification. 013012
- Le Xing, Zhonggui Sun, Yuhua Fan:
Static/dynamic filter with nonlocal regularizer. 013013
- Abderezak Salmi, Kamal Hammouche, Ludovic Macaire:
Constrained feature selection for semisupervised color-texture image segmentation using spectral clustering. 013014
- Guang Han, Yuechuan Ai, Jixin Liu, Ning Sun, Guangwei Gao:
Dual attention and part drop network for person reidentification. 013015
- Xinyue Wang, Jun Jiang, Mingliang Gao, Zheng Liu, Chengyuan Zhao:
Activation ensemble generative adversarial network transfer learning for image classification. 013016
- Yaping Li, Jinfu Yang, Zhiyong Li:
Long short-term memory improved Siamese network for robust target tracking. 013017
- Lingqiang Mo, Leqing Zhu, Jiaqi Ma, Dadong Wang, Huiyan Wang:
MDRSteg: large-capacity image steganography based on multi-scale dilated ResNet and combined chi-square distance loss. 013018
- Nabila Mansouri, Cina Motamed, Yousra Ben Jemaa, Eric Watelain:
Bayesian model for pedestrian's behavior analysis based on image and video processing. 013019
Volume 30, Number 2, March 2021
- Alice Plutino, Barbara Rita Barricelli, Elena Casiraghi, Alessandro Rizzi:
Scoping review on automatic color equalization algorithm. 020901
- Shuhang Gu, Kede Ma, Radu Timofte:
Special Section Guest Editorial: Perceptually Optimized Imaging. 021001
- Zhengwei Ren, Ming Fang, Chunyi Chen, Shun'ichi Kaneko:
Video stabilization algorithm based on virtual sphere model. 021002
- Vishal M. Chudasama, Kishor P. Upla:
Computationally efficient progressive approach for single-image super-resolution using generative adversarial network. 021003
- Zhen Yong Shin, Horng Sheng Lin, Tong-Yuen Chai, Xin Wang, Sing Yee Chua:
Programmable spatially variant single-pixel imaging based on compressive sensing. 021004
- Fuxin Sun, Shufeng Wang, Gang Zhao, Manxiang Chen:
Single-image dehazing based on dark channel prior and fast weighted guided filtering. 021005
- Christina Karam, Kenjiro Sugimoto, Keigo Hirakawa:
Color-compressive bilateral filter and nonlocal means for high-dimensional images. 023001
- Naima Zouidi, Fatma Belghith, Amina Kessentini, Nouri Masmoudi:
Complexity reduction of versatile video coding standard: a deep learning approach. 023002
- Wanyue Ma, Yuan Zhou, Jun He:
Semi-supervised face aging and rejuvenating. 023003
- Oinam Bidyapati Chanu, Arambam Neelima:
A (k, n) multi-secret image sharing scheme based on Chinese remainder theorem and Arnold cat map. 023004
- Jinxia Shang, Yun Liu, Huan Zhou, Minghui Wang:
Moving object properties-based video saliency detection. 023005
- Zonghan Li, Minqing Zhang, Jia Liu:
Robust image steganography framework based on generative adversarial network. 023006
- Zejia Wen, Hailin Wang, Yingfan Gong, Jianjun Wang:
Denoising convolutional neural network inspired via multi-layer convolutional sparse coding. 023007
- Masoumeh Rezaei, Mehdi Rezaeian, Vali Derhami, Hossein Khorshidi:
Local feature descriptor using discrete first and second fundamental forms. 023008
- Dongliang Wang, Suyu Wang:
Abnormal event detection algorithm based on dual attention future frame prediction and gap fusion discrimination. 023009
- Xinbin Li, Qian Lou, Haifeng Yu, Song Han, Lei Yan:
Underwater image restoration based on modified color-line model. 023010
- Xianyang Wang, Qingbei Guo, Xiuyang Zhao:
Deep multiscale divergence hashing for image retrieval. 023011
- Lingting Zhou, Wei Jia, Hailin Feng:
Reconstructing decorative texture of wooden board based on modified image quilting. 023012
- Boyu Liu, Lingda Wu, Hongxing Hao, Junshuo Dong:
Interferometric phase image denoising method via residual learning. 023013
- Xinye Li, Xiaojing Jia, Shenpeng Long:
Multiclass triplet metric-learning network combined with feature mixing block for few shot learning. 023014
- Yanhao Cheng, Weibin Liu, Weiwei Xing:
Weighted feature fusion and attention mechanism for object detection. 023015
- Hiya Roy, Subhajit Chaudhury, Toshihiko Yamasaki, Tatsuaki Hashimoto:
Image inpainting using frequency-domain priors. 023016
- Jun Zhang, Lu Yang:
MonodepthPlus: self-supervised monocular depth estimation using soft-attention and learnable outlier-masking. 023017
- Yeda Yu, Xinyu Liu, Nian Liu, Boyu Chen, Tong Chen:
SWU-NIRPV: a near-infrared pose variation face database and pose-invariant face recognition. 023018
- Haixi Zhang, Guiqing He, Feng Li, Zhaoqiang Xia, Bin Liu, Jinye Peng:
Plant taxonomy-guided path-based tree classifier for large-scale plant species identification. 023019
- Zhixue Zhang, Xiujuan Du, Long Jin, Duoliang Han, Chong Li, Xin Liu:
Discriminative feature learning for underwater fish recognition. 023020
- Caiyang Xie, Xiang Tian, Rongxin Jiang, Yaowu Chen:
Dilated kernel prediction network for single-image denoising. 023021
- Haohao Li, Zhixun Su, Huibing Wang, Ximin Liu:
Autoweighted multi-view smooth representation preserve projection for dimensionality reduction. 023022
- Linxi Yang, Jiezhi Yang, Mingjie Peng, Jiatian Pi, Zhiyou Wu, Xunyi Zhou, Jueyou Li:
Sparse adversarial attack based on ℓ q-norm for fooling the face anti-spoofing neural networks. 023023
- Handan Wang, Min Jiang, Jun Kong:
Global-locally reinforced feature extraction for person re-identification. 023024
- Yu Lei, Guirong Weng:
Active contour model with local prefitting bias estimation for fast image segmentation. 023025
- Gokhan Atali, Eyup Sonmez:
Efficient chaos-based image encryption approach for secure communication. 023026
- Boyu Liu, Lingda Wu, Hongxing Hao:
OCDL-ACDF: a complex-valued image denoising method based on an adaptive complex domain dictionary. 023027
- Wenxia Yang, Xin Li, Liang Zhang:
Toward semantic image inpainting: where global context meets local geometry. 023028
- Xiaohui Wu, Jufeng Zhao, Haifeng Mao, Guangmang Cui:
Infrared and visible-image fusion using multiscale visual saliency extraction based on spatial weight matrix. 023029
- Zizhao Guo, Xiujuan Zheng, Xinyi Chun, Sancong Ying:
ADCI-Net: an adaptive discriminative clip identification strategy for fast video action recognition. 023030
- Dayi Yang, Xiao-Jun Wu, Hefeng Yin:
Blind image deblurring via enhanced sparse prior. 023031
- Takashi Shibata, Masayuki Tanaka, Masatoshi Okutomi:
Gradient-domain image reconstruction framework using chroma-preserving intensity-range and base-structure constraints. 023032
- Feng Wang, Lizhi Cai, Juan Zhang, Yan Zhang, Mengyan Guo, Zhijun Fang:
Joint blind image deblurring and super-resolution via double-branch projection feedback network. 023033
Volume 30, Number 3, 2021
- Yuqi Fan, Guangming Shen, Xiong Xu, Juan Xu, Xiaohui Yuan:
Flight track pattern recognition based on few labeled data with outliers.
- Amar Man Maharjan, Xiaohui Yuan, Qiang Lu, Yuqi Fan, Tian Chen:
Non-rigid registration of point clouds using landmarks and stochastic neighbor embedding.
- Jinqin Zhong, Yingying Li, Lichuan Gu, Qianqian Wang, Li Li, Yan Hu:
Robust local binary descriptor in rotation change using polar location.
- Qiubo Zhong, Baofu Fang, Shenbin Wei, Zaijun Wang, Haoxiang Zhang:
Facial expression recognition based on facial part attention mechanism.
- Juan Xu, Yang Zhao, Zhanfeng Xu, Benhong Zhang:
Active balancing control for time-delay rotor via linear-quadratic regulator.
- Yongsheng Wang, Yifei Wang, Xu Lang:
Applied research on real-time film and television animation virtual shooting for multiplayer action capture technology based on optical positioning and inertial attitude sensing technology.
- Xiaohui Yuan, Sos S. Agaian, Wencheng Wang, Mohamed Elhoseny:
Special Section Guest Editorial: Advances in Urban Imaging and Applications.
- Jawad F. Al-Asad:
Ultrasound image restoration through orthogonal and oblique subspace projection based on Lanczos decomposition.
- Ying Chen, Zhuang Zeng, Huimin Gan, Yugang Zeng, Wenqiang Wu:
Non-segmentation frameworks for accurate and robust iris recognition.
- Xin Shu, Kun Xia, Hui Pan, Lei Pan, Ming Zhang:
Face anti-spoofing based on weighted neighborhood pixel difference pattern.
- Mengyan Guo, Bo Huang, Juan Zhang, Feng Wang, Yan Zhang, Zhijun Fang:
DFBDehazeNet: an end-to-end dense feedback network for single image dehazing.
- Kai Luo, Dexing Zhong:
Robust and adaptive region of interest extraction for unconstrained palmprint recognition.
- Jie Shao, Yan Luo:
TAMNet: two attention modules-based network on facial expression recognition under uncertainty.
- Xinhuan Wang, Zhengyong Wang, Xiaohai He, Chao Ren, Pradeep Karn:
Super-resolution of compressed images using enhanced attention network.
- Yuxin Wang, Weibin Liu, Weiwei Xing:
Balanced-RetinaNet: solving the imbalanced problems in object detection.
- Yaqin Zhou, Qingwu Li, Yunpeng Ma, Lulu Chu, Chang Xu, Jianqing Zhang:
Salient object detection via joint perception of region-level spatial distribution and color contrast.
- Mario Manzo, Simone Pellino:
FastGCN + ARSRGemb: a novel framework for object recognition.
- Kawther Aarizou, Abdelhamid Loukil:
Perceptual-based super-resolution reconstruction using image-specific degradation estimation.
- Shishun Tian, Zixi Chen, Bolin Chen, Wenbin Zou, Xia Li:
Channel and spatial attention-based Siamese network for visual object tracking.
- Boxuan Li, Benfei Wang, Xiaojun Tan, Jiezhang Wu, Liangliang Wei:
Corner location and recognition of single ArUco marker under occlusion based on YOLO algorithm.
- Yu Fu, Xiaojun Wu, Josef Kittler:
Effective method for fusing infrared and visible images.
- Hongwei Lin, Xiangqun Li, Mingliang Gao, Tao Li:
Improved HEVC video compression algorithm using low-complexity frame rate up conversion.
- Jun Wang, Jiahui Zhu, Zhimin Yu:
Person re-identification based on attention clustering and long short-term memory network.
- Qiongshuai Lyu, Min Guo, Miao Ma, Richard W. Mankin:
DeCapsGAN: generative adversarial capsule network for image denoising.
- Yan Gui, Bingqiang Zhou, Daming Xiong, Wu Wei:
Fast and robust interactive image segmentation in bilateral space with reliable color modeling and higher order potential.
- Zhuojun Cai, Xiang Tian, Ze Chen, Yaowu Chen:
Space-time super-resolution with motion-perceptive deformable alignment.
- Laihang Yu, Ping Liu, Lin Jiang, Zhanyong Zhao:
Tensor dispersion-based multi-view feature embedding for dimension reduction.
- Jiatong Liu, Yanli Che:
Action recognition for sports video analysis using part-attention spatio-temporal graph convolutional network.
- Zhenbing Liu, Kaijie Wang, Zimin Wang, Haoxiang Lu, Lu Yuan:
PatchNet: a tiny low-light image enhancement net.
- Shuang Zhang, Ada Zhen, Robert L. Stevenson:
Deep motion blur removal using noisy/blurry image pairs.
Volume 30, Number 4, 2021
- Xinyan Zhang, Peng Gao, Guitao Li, Liuguo Yin:
Progressive multi-scale attention network for compression artifact reduction.
- Yanwen Chong, Linwei Chen, Shaoming Pan:
End-to-end joint spectral-spatial compression and reconstruction of hyperspectral images using a 3D convolutional autoencoder.
- Zemin Pan, Yali Qin, Huan Zheng, Lijia Hou, Hongliang Ren, Yingtian Hu:
Block compressed sensing image reconstruction via deep learning with smoothed projected Landweber.
- Nadav Cohen, Shauli Shmilovich, Yaniv Oiknine, Adrian Stern:
Deep neural network classification in the compressively sensed spectral image domain.
- Hua Zhang, Wangze Yao, Hongfei Huang, Yifan Wu, Guojun Dai:
Adaptive coding unit size convolutional neural network for fast 3D-HEVC depth map intracoding.
- Ofer Hadar, Touradj Ebrahimi:
Special Section Guest Editorial: Image and Video Compression Using Deep Neural Networks.
- Kun Sun, Liming Yuan, Haixia Xu, Xianbin Wen:
Deep capsule network regularization based on generative adversarial network framework.
- Michele Conni, Hilda Deborah, Peter Nussbaum, Phil J. Green:
Visual and data stationarity of texture images.
- Tianjiao Guo, Ziyun Liang, Yun Gu, Jie Yang, Qi Yu:
Deep multi-task framework for optic disc and fovea detection.
- Yansong Zhu, Yixiang Lu, Qingwei Gao, Dong Sun:
Infrared and visible image fusion based on convolutional sparse representation and guided filtering.
- Guohua Liu, Haitao Wen:
Printed circuit board defect detection based on MobileNet-Yolo-Fast.
- Sugang Ma, Lei Zhang, Zhiqiang Hou, Xiangmo Zhao, Lei Pu, Xiaobao Yang:
Multi-complementary features adaptive fusion based on game theory for robust visual object tracking.
- Jingzhe Yan, Yuefeng Tao, Wanjun Zhang:
Curriculum learning for scene text recognition.
- Qingbing Sang, Chenfei Su, Lingying Zhu, Lixiong Liu, Xiaojun Wu, Alan C. Bovik:
MoNET: no-reference image quality assessment based on a multi-depth output network.
- Shipu Diao, Haidong Yang, Ying Xiang, Lei Wu, Xindu Chen:
Research on splicing method of point cloud with insufficient features based on spatial reference.
- Qiming Liang, Yong Li, Bowei Chen, Kaikai Yang:
Violence behavior recognition of two-cascade temporal shift module with attention mechanism.
- Xiaoyu Zhou, Ling Wang, Zhian Yuan, Ke Xu, Yanxin Ma:
Structure aware 3D single object tracking of point cloud.
- Libin Xu, Mingliang Gao, Xuesong Li, Wenzhe Zhai, Mengting Yu, Zizhan Li:
Joint spatiotemporal regularization and scale-aware correlation filters for visual tracking.
- Palanisamy Karthick, Samayan Narayanamoorthy, Sengottaiyan Maheswari, Suriyakumaran Sowmiya:
Efficient image segmentation performance of gray-level image using normalized graph cut based neutrosophic membership function.
- Can Zhang, Xu Zhang, Dawei Tu, Ying Wang:
Small object detection using deep convolutional networks: applied to garbage detection system.
- Jing Chong, Shu-cui Xie, Jian-Zhong Zhang, Dingqin Liu:
Block color image encryption algorithm based on elementary cellular automata and DNA sequence operations.
- Geunseop Lee:
Fast and more accurate incremental-decremental principal component analysis algorithm for online learning of face recognition.
- Yakun Zhang, Haibin Li, Wenming Zhang:
Establishing a large amount of point correspondences using patch-based affine-scale invariant feature transform for fisheye images.
- Zhengyang Lu, Ying Chen:
GA-CSPN: generative adversarial monocular depth estimation with second-order convolutional spatial propagation network.
- Guoxiu Duan, Aichun Zhu, Lu Zhao, Xiaomei Zhu, Fangqiang Hu, Xinjie Guan:
Mask-based generative adversarial networking for crowd counting.
- Prasoon Ambalathankandy, Yafei Ou, Masayuki Ikebe:
Warm-cool color-based high-speed decolorization: an empirical approach for tone mapping applications.
- Alireza Rezvanifar, Melissa Cote, Alexandra Branzan Albu:
Geometry-based symbol spotting in born-digital architectural floor plans.
- Kaibin Lin, Qiaoliang Li:
Integration of the saliency-based seeds generation and random walks with restart for image segmentation.
- Yang Xu, Yanan Li, Hao Wu, Hongyu Wen:
In-field cotton detection algorithm based on the dual-path feature extraction.