- Rajesh Ranjan, S. Unnikrishnan, Datta V. Gaitonde:
A robust approach for stability analysis of complex flows using high-order Navier-Stokes solvers.
- Roland Glowinski, Jorge López, Lorenzo Héctor Juárez, Yehuda Braiman:
On the controllability of transitions between equilibrium states in small inductively coupled arrays of Josephson junctions: A computational approach.
- Yongchao Zhang, Liquan Mei, Rui Li:
A hybrid high-order method for a coupled Stokes-Darcy problem on general meshes.
- Yi Shen, Yi Ren, Hang Ding:
A 3D conservative sharp interface method for simulation of compressible two-phase flows.
- Noel Chalmers, Lilia Krivodonova:
A robust CFL condition for the discontinuous Galerkin method on triangular meshes.
- Avary Kolasinski, Weizhang Huang:
A surface moving mesh method based on equidistribution and alignment.
- Fei Liao, Guowei He:
High-order adapter schemes for cell-centered finite difference method.
- Matt Wala, Andreas Klöckner:
Optimization of fast algorithms for global Quadrature by Expansion using target-specific expansions.
- Víctor Domínguez, Mahadevan Ganesh, Francisco-Javier Sayas:
An overlapping decomposition framework for wave propagation in heterogeneous and unbounded media: Formulation, analysis, algorithm, and simulation.
- Mohsen Hadadian Nejad Yousefi, Seyed Hossein Ghoreishi Najafabadi, Emran Tohidi:
A new WENO based Chebyshev Spectral Volume method for solving one- and two-dimensional conservation laws.
- Nicholas Geneva, Nicholas Zabaras:
Modeling the dynamics of PDE systems with physics-constrained deep auto-regressive networks.
- J. Blair Perot, Martín Sánchez-Rocha, Paul Malan:
A fractional-step method for steady-state flow.
- Yali Gao, Yongyong Cai:
Numerical methods for Bogoliubov-de Gennes excitations of Bose-Einstein condensates.
- Jian Cheng, Fan Zhang, Tiegang Liu:
A discontinuous Galerkin method for the simulation of compressible gas-gas and gas-water two-medium flows.
- Damien Furfaro, Richard Saurel, Lucas David, François Beauchamp:
Towards sodium combustion modeling with liquid water.
- Khemraj Shukla, Jesse Chan, Maarten V. de Hoop, Priyank Jaiswal:
A weight-adjusted discontinuous Galerkin method for the poroelastic wave equation: Penalty fluxes and micro-heterogeneities.
- Lukas Einkemmer, Alexander Ostermann, Chiara Piazzola:
A low-rank projector-splitting integrator for the Vlasov-Maxwell equations with divergence correction.
- Christopher G. Albert, Sergei V. Kasilov, Winfried Kernbichler:
Symplectic integration with non-canonical quadrature for guiding-center orbits in magnetic confinement devices.
- Mandar D. Kulkarni, Robert A. Canfield, Mayuresh J. Patil:
Nonintrusive continuum sensitivity analysis for fluid applications.
- Patrick Jenny:
Time adaptive conservative finite volume method.
- Ana Maria Ferreiro-Ferreiro, José Antonio García-Rodríguez, José G. López-Salas, Cipriano Escalante, Manuel J. Castro:
Global optimization for data assimilation in landslide tsunami models.
- Juan Manzanero, Gonzalo Rubio, David A. Kopriva, Esteban Ferrer, Eusebio Valero:
A free-energy stable nodal discontinuous Galerkin approximation with summation-by-parts property for the Cahn-Hilliard equation.
- Jonas Kusch, Ryan G. McClarren, Martin Frank:
Filtered stochastic Galerkin methods for hyperbolic equations.
- Hanyu Li, Wing Tat Leung, Mary F. Wheeler:
Sequential local mesh refinement solver with separate temporal and spatial adaptivity for non-linear two-phase flow problems.
- Ting Wang, Kenneth W. Leiter, Petr Plechác, Jaroslaw Knap:
Accelerated scale bridging with sparsely approximated Gaussian learning.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.