- Rebiha Benterki, Jaume Llibre:
The centers and their cyclicity for a class of polynomial differential systems of degree 7.
- Benjamin J. Civiletti, Akhlesh Lakhtakia, Peter Monk:
Analysis of the Rigorous Coupled Wave Approach for s-polarized light in gratings.
- J. T. Becerra-Sagredo, Carlos Málaga, Francisco Mandujano:
A GPU-based multi-level algorithm for boundary value problems.
- Takuma Kimura, Teruya Minamoto, Mitsuhiro T. Nakao:
Constructive error estimates for full discrete approximation of periodic solution for heat equation.
- Francisco Durango, Julia Novo:
Generalized postprocessed approximations to the Navier-Stokes equations based on two grids.
- Nira Dyn, Elza Farkhi, Shirley Keinan:
Approximation of 3D objects by piecewise linear geometric interpolants of their 1D cross-sections.
- Jiangguo Liu, Graham Harper, Nolisa Malluwawadu, Simon Tavener:
A lowest-order weak Galerkin finite element method for Stokes flow on polygonal meshes.
- Florian Bünger:
A Taylor model toolbox for solving ODEs implemented in MATLAB/INTLAB.
- Ivan Petkovic, Dorde Herceg:
Computer methodologies for comparison of computational efficiency of simultaneous methods for finding polynomial zeros.
- Hui Mi, Lixia Xu:
Optimal investment with derivatives and pricing in an incomplete market.
- Alexandr Katrutsa, Talgat Daulbaev, Ivan V. Oseledets:
Black-box learning of multigrid parameters.
- Hiba Fareed, John R. Singler:
Error analysis of an incremental proper orthogonal decomposition algorithm for PDE simulation data.
- Mostafa Abbaszadeh, Mehdi Dehghan, Amirreza Khodadadian, Clemens Heitzinger:
Analysis and application of the interpolating element free Galerkin (IEFG) method to simulate the prevention of groundwater contamination with application in fluid flow.
- Yin Yang, Fazlollah Soleymani, Mahdiar Barfeie, Emran Tohidi:
A radial basis function - Hermite finite difference approach to tackle cash-or-nothing and asset-or-nothing options.
- Qingle Meng, Huaian Diao, Qinghua Yu:
Structured condition number for multiple right-hand side linear systems with parameterized quasiseparable coefficient matrix.
- Kapil Kant, Gnaneshwar Nelakanti:
Approximation methods for second kind weakly singular Volterra integral equations.
- M. A. Rosa, José Alberto Cuminato, Sean McKee:
A polynomial collocation method for singular integro-differential equations in weighted spaces.
- Huan Liu, Aijie Cheng, Hong Wang:
A fast Galerkin finite element method for a space-time fractional Allen-Cahn equation.
- Huaping Zhang:
Optimization of risk control in financial markets based on particle swarm optimization algorithm.
- Kaibo Hu, Weifeng Qiu, Ke Shi:
Convergence of a B-E based finite element method for MHD models on Lipschitz domains.
- Ling Zhang, Danping Li, Yongzeng Lai:
Equilibrium investment strategy for a defined contribution pension plan under stochastic interest rate and stochastic volatility.
- Giulio Masetti, Leonardo Robol:
Computing performability measures in Markov chains by means of matrix functions.
- John M. Ernsthausen, Nedialko S. Nedialkov:
Stepsize selection in the rigorous defect control of Taylor series methods.
- Jian-Qiang Zhao, Yan-Yong Zhao, Zhang-Xiao Miao:
Analysis of panel data partially linear single-index models with serially correlated errors.
- Julien Fageot, Shayan Aziznejad, Michael Unser, Virginie Uhlmann:
Support and approximation properties of Hermite splines.
- A. M. Abd El-Raheem:
Optimal design of multiple accelerated life testing for generalized half-normal distribution under type-I censoring.
- Esmaeil Najafi:
Nyström-quasilinearization method and smoothing transformation for the numerical solution of nonlinear weakly singular Fredholm integral equations.
- Alan Ayala, Xavier Claeys, Laura Grigori:
Linear-time CUR approximation of BEM matrices.
- Liang Wang, Yogesh Mani Tripathi, Chandrakant Lodhi:
Inference for Weibull competing risks model with partially observed failure causes under generalized progressive hybrid censoring.
- Gang Liu, Saminathan Ponnusamy:
Finite pairs of prescribed cycles of König's and Steffensen's methods for entire functions.
- Dan Yu, Suman Chakravorty:
A randomized balanced proper orthogonal decomposition technique.
- Quanling Deng, Victor M. Calo:
Higher order stable generalized finite element method for the elliptic eigenvalue and source problems with an interface in 1D.
- Yue Zhang, Wenhao Gui:
A goodness of fit test for the Pareto distribution with progressively type II censored data based on the cumulative hazard function.
- Neveka M. Olmos, Osvaldo Venegas, Yolanda M. Gómez, Yuri A. Iriarte:
Confluent hypergeometric slashed-Rayleigh distribution: Properties, estimation and applications.
- Z. Yazdaniyan, Mostafa Shamsi, Zahra Foroozandeh, Maria do Rosário de Pinho:
A numerical method based on the complementarity and optimal control formulations for solving a family of zero-sum pursuit-evasion differential games.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, E. Saeedipoor:
Convergence analysis of hybrid functions method for two-dimensional nonlinear Volterra-Fredholm integral equations.
- Zhen Yang, Yan-Fei Jing, Qiang Niu:
Restarted simpler GMRES augmented with harmonic Ritz vectors and approximate errors.
- Liqiang Dong, Jicheng Li:
A class of complex nonsymmetric algebraic Riccati equations associated with H-matrix.
- Konstantinos Dareiotis:
On finite difference schemes for partial integro-differential equations of Lévy type.
- Alain Miranville, Ramón Quintanilla:
Exponential decay in one-dimensional type II thermoviscoelasticity with voids.
- Zhousheng Ruan, Sen Zhang:
Simultaneous inversion of time-dependent source term and fractional order for a time-fractional diffusion equation.
- Deyue Zhang, Fenglin Sun, Yan Ma, Yukun Guo:
A Fourier-Bessel method with a regularization strategy for the boundary value problems of the Helmholtz equation.
- Qingguang Guan:
Weak Galerkin finite element method for Poisson's equation on polytopal meshes with small edges or faces.
- Ahmed Alsaedi, M. Usha, M. Syed Ali, Bashir Ahmad:
Finite-time synchronization of sampled-data Markovian jump complex dynamical networks with additive time-varying delays based on dissipative theory.
- Vrushali A. Bokil, Nathan L. Gibson, Son Luu Nguyen, Enrique A. Thomann, Edward C. Waymire:
An Euler-Maruyama method for diffusion equations with discontinuous coefficients and a family of interface conditions.
- Xuefeng Xu:
On the perturbation of an L2-orthogonal projection.
- Rong Li, Athanasios A. Pantelous, Lin Yang:
Robust analysis for premium-reserve models in a stochastic nonlinear discrete-time varying framework.
- Xuezhong Wang, Maolin Che, Yimin Wei:
Neural network approach for solving nonsingular multi-linear tensor systems.
- Lang Li, Fawang Liu, Libo Feng, Ian W. Turner:
A Galerkin finite element method for the modified distributed-order anomalous sub-diffusion equation.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.