Stop the war!
default search action
Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Volume 98
Volume 98, October 2019
- Adnan Muhammad Shah, Xiangbin Yan, Syed Asad Ali Shah, Syed Jamal Shah, Gulnara Mamirkulova:
Exploring the impact of online information signals in leveraging the economic returns of physicians.
- Mingwang Yin, Chengjie Mou, Kaineng Xiong, Jiangtao Ren:
Chinese clinical named entity recognition with radical-level feature and self-attention mechanism.
- Didi Surian, Vitaliy Kim, Ranjeeta Menon, Adam G. Dunn, Vitali Sintchenko, Enrico W. Coiera:
Tracking a moving user in indoor environments using Bluetooth low energy beacons.
- Olga Lyudovyk, Yufeng Shen, Nicholas P. Tatonetti, Susan J. Hsiao, Mahesh M. Mansukhani, Chunhua Weng:
Pathway analysis of genomic pathology tests for prognostic cancer subtyping.
- Engy Yehia, Hussein Boshnak, Sayed AbdelGaber, Amany Abdo, Doaa S. Elzanfaly:
Ontology-based clinical information extraction from physician's free-text notes.
- Graciela Rosemblat, Marcelo Fiszman, Dongwook Shin, Halil Kilicoglu:
Towards a characterization of apparent contradictions in the biomedical literature using context analysis.
- Qi Liu, Myung Woo, Xue Zou, Avee Champaneria, Cecilia Lau, Mohammad Imtiaz Mubbashar, Charlotte Schwarz, Jane P. Gagliardi, Jessica D. Tenenbaum:
Symptom-based patient stratification in mental illness using clinical notes.
- Muhammad Asif, Astrid Moura Vicente, Francisco Martín Rico:
FunVar: A systematic pipeline to unravel the convergence patterns of genetic variants in ASD, a paradigmatic complex disease.
- Feng Wang, Yu Wang, Yu Tian, Ping Zhang, Jianghua Chen, Jing-song Li:
Pattern recognition and prognostic analysis of longitudinal blood pressure records in hemodialysis treatment based on a convolutional neural network.
- Juan Zhao, Yun Zhang, David J. Schlueter, Patrick Wu, Vern Eric Kerchberger, S. Trent Rosenbloom, Quinn S. Wells, QiPing Feng, Joshua C. Denny, Wei-Qi Wei:
Detecting time-evolving phenotypic topics via tensor factorization on electronic health records: Cardiovascular disease case study.
- William Caicedo-Torres, Jairo A. Gutiérrez:
ISeeU: Visually interpretable deep learning for mortality prediction inside the ICU.
- Abeed Sarker, Ari Z. Klein, Janet Mee, Polina Harik, Graciela Gonzalez-Hernandez:
An interpretable natural language processing system for written medical examination assessment.
- Ramón Maldonado, Sanda M. Harabagiu:
Active deep learning for the identification of concepts and relations in electroencephalography reports.
- Saeid Balaneshinkordan, Alexander Kotov:
Bayesian approach to incorporating different types of biomedical knowledge bases into information retrieval systems for clinical decision support in precision medicine.
- Filipa Ferreira-Brito, Mónica Fialho, Ana Virgolino, Inês Neves, Ana Cristina Miranda, Nuno Sousa-Santos, Cátia Caneiras, Luís Carriço, Ana Verdelho, Osvaldo Santos:
Game-based interventions for neuropsychological assessment, training and rehabilitation: Which game-elements to use? A systematic review.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.