Stop the war!
default search action
Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Volume 94
Volume 94, June 2019
- Sean D. Mooney:
Continuing challenges swirl around bioinformatics service delivery.
- Angelina Kouroubali, Dimitrios G. Katehakis:
The new European interoperability framework as a facilitator of digital transformation for citizen empowerment.
- Jeffrey T. Chang, David E. Volk, David G. Gorenstein, David Steffen, Elmer V. Bernstam:
Bioinformatics service center projects go beyond service.
- Marco Nalin, Ilaria Baroni, Giuliana Faiella, Maria Romano, Flavia Matrisciano, Erol Gelenbe, David Mari Martinez, Jos Dumortier, Pantelis Natsiavas, Kostas Votis, Vassilis Koutkias, Dimitrios Tzovaras, Fabrizio Clemente:
The European cross-border health data exchange roadmap: Case study in the Italian setting.
- Xiaohui Lin, Yanhui Zhang, Chao Li, Jue Wang, Ping Luo, Huiwei Zhou:
A new data analysis method based on feature linear combination.
- Miao Bai, Kalyan S. Pasupathy, Mustafa Y. Sir:
Pattern-based strategic surgical capacity allocation.
- Alejandro Piad-Morffis, Yoan Gutiérrez, Rafael Muñoz:
A corpus to support eHealth Knowledge Discovery technologies.
- Jinlong Guo, Catherine Blake, Yingjun Guan:
Evaluating automated entity extraction with respect to drug and non-drug treatment strategies.
- Chloé Cabot, Stéfan Jacques Darmoni, Lina Fatima Soualmia:
Cimind: A phonetic-based tool for multilingual named entity recognition in biomedical texts.
- Thomas George Kannampallil, Saria S. Awadalla, Steve Jones, Joanna Abraham:
A graph-based approach for characterizing resident and nurse handoff conversations.
- Saif S. Khairat, Cameron Coleman, Thomas Newlin, Victoria Rand, Paige Ottmar, Thomas Bice, Shannon S. Carson:
A mixed-methods evaluation framework for electronic health records usability studies.
- Junseok Park, Kwangmin Kim, Woochang Hwang, Doheon Lee:
Concept embedding to measure semantic relatedness for biomedical information ontologies.
- Jean Coquet, Selen Bozkurt, Kathleen M. Kan, Michelle Ferrari, Douglas W. Blayney, James D. Brooks, Tina Hernandez-Boussard:
Comparison of orthogonal NLP methods for clinical phenotyping and assessment of bone scan utilization among prostate cancer patients.
- Safikureshi Mondal, Nandini Mukherjee:
An efficient reachability query based pruning algorithm in e-health scenario.
- Renee Martin-Willett, Zach McCormick, W. Newman, L. D. Larsen, M. A. Ortiz Torres, L. C. Bidwell:
The transformation of a gold standard in-person substance use assessment to a web-based, REDCap integrated data capture tool.
- Elhocine Boutellaa, Oussama Kerdjidj, Khalida Ghanem:
Covariance matrix based fall detection from multiple wearable sensors.
- Jonathan C. Badger, Eric LaRose, John Mayer, Fereshteh S. Bashiri, David Page, Peggy L. Peissig:
Machine learning for phenotyping opioid overdose events.
- Aoshuang Zhang, Ao Li, Jie He, Minghui Wang:
LSCDFS-MKL: A multiple kernel based method for lung squamous cell carcinomas disease-free survival prediction with pathological and genomic data.
- Qian Zhu, Shanna Frierson, Alicia Francis, Lydia Rogers, Daniel Lyman:
Multi-layer framework of identifying placenta related research towards Placenta Curated Research Dataset (PCRD) development for the PAT project.
- Annie T. Chen, Shuyang Wu, Kathryn N. Tomasino, Emily G. Lattie, David C. Mohr:
A multi-faceted approach to characterizing user behavior and experience in a digital mental health intervention.
- Vipina Kuttichi Keloth, Zhe He, Gai Elhanan, James Geller:
Alternative classification of identical concepts in different terminologies: Different ways to view the world.
- Vassilis Kilintzis, Ioanna Chouvarda, Nikolaos Beredimas, Pantelis Natsiavas, Nicos Maglaveras:
Supporting integrated care with a flexible data management framework built upon Linked Data, HL7 FHIR and ontologies.
- Gayathri Nagarajan, L. D. Dhinesh Babu:
A hybrid of whale optimization and late acceptance hill climbing based imputation to enhance classification performance in electronic health records.
- Rishi Saripalle, Christopher Runyan, Mitchell Russell:
Using HL7 FHIR to achieve interoperability in patient health record.
- Bernardo Cánovas-Segura, Antonio Morales Nicolás, Jose M. Juarez, Manuel Campos, Francisco Palacios:
Impact of expert knowledge on the detection of patients at risk of antimicrobial therapy failure by clinical decision support systems.
- Babatunde Kazeem Olorisade, Pearl Brereton, Peter Andras:
The use of bibliography enriched features for automatic citation screening.
- Evanthia E. Tripoliti, Georgia S. Karanasiou, Fanis G. Kalatzis, Aris Bechlioulis, Yorgos Goletsis, Katerina K. Naka, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis:
HEARTEN KMS - A knowledge management system targeting the management of patients with heart failure.
- Mario Almagro, Raquel Martínez, Soto Montalvo, Víctor Fresno:
A cross-lingual approach to automatic ICD-10 coding of death certificates by exploring machine translation.
- Pattisapu Nikhil Priyatam, Manish Gupta, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, Vasudeva Varma:
A distant supervision based approach to medical persona classification.
- Sepideh Shamsizadeh, Sama Goliaei, Zahra Razaghi-Moghadam:
CAMIRADA: Cancer microRNA association discovery algorithm, a case study on breast cancer.
- Whitney Whitford, Klaus Lehnert, Russell G. Snell, Jessie C. Jacobsen:
Evaluation of the performance of copy number variant prediction tools for the detection of deletions from whole genome sequencing data.
- Mengru Yuan, Nikita Boston-Fisher, Yu Luo, Aman Verma, David L. Buckeridge:
A systematic review of aberration detection algorithms used in public health surveillance.
- Eduardo P. García del Valle, Gerardo Lagunes García, Lucía Prieto Santamaría, Massimiliano Zanin, Ernestina Menasalvas Ruiz, Alejandro Rodríguez González:
Disease networks and their contribution to disease understanding: A review of their evolution, techniques and data sources.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.