Stop the war!
default search action
Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Volume 93
Volume 93, May 2019
- Bei Li, Jianbin Li, Yuqiao Jiang, Xiaoyun Lan:
Experience and reflection from China's Xiangya medical big data project.
- Elisabetta Bianchini, Martina Francesconi, Marisa Testa, Maya Tanase, Vincenzo Gemignani:
Unique device identification and traceability for medical software: A major challenge for manufacturers in an ever-evolving marketplace.
- John Angiolillo, S. Trent Rosenbloom, Melissa McPheeters, G. Seibert Tregoning, Russell L. Rothman, Colin G. Walsh:
Maintaining automated measurement of Choosing Wisely adherence across the ICD 9 to 10 transition.
- Xing Meng, Craig H. Ganoe, Ryan T. Sieberg, Yvonne Y. Cheung, Saeed Hassanpour:
Assisting radiologists with reporting urgent findings to referring physicians: A machine learning approach to identify cases for prompt communication.
- Branimir Ljubic, Djordje Gligorijevic, Jelena Gligorijevic, Martin Pavlovski, Zoran Obradovic:
Social network analysis for better understanding of influenza.
- Mokhtar Nosrati, Mandana Behbahani, Hassan Mohabatkar:
Towards the first multi-epitope recombinant vaccine against Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus: A computer-aided vaccine design approach.
- Scott H. Lee, Drew Levin, Patrick D. Finley, Charles M. Heilig:
Chief complaint classification with recurrent neural networks.
- Juan Cruz Rodriguez, Gabriela Alejandra Merino, Andrea S. Llera, Elmer Andrés Fernández:
Massive integrative gene set analysis enables functional characterization of breast cancer subtypes.
- Wutthipong Kongburan, Praisan Padungweang, Worarat Krathu, Jonathan H. Chan:
Enhancing metabolic event extraction performance with multitask learning concept.
- Wan Li, Yihua Zhang, Yuehan He, Yahui Wang, Shanshan Guo, Xilei Zhao, Yuyan Feng, Zhaona Song, Yuqing Zou, Weiming He, Lina Chen:
Candidate gene prioritization for non-communicable diseases based on functional information: Case studies.
- Ioakeim Perros, Evangelos E. Papalexakis, Richard W. Vuduc, Elizabeth Searles, Jimeng Sun:
Temporal phenotyping of medically complex children via PARAFAC2 tensor factorization.
- Seong L. Cheah, Vanessa L. Scarf, Chris Rossiter, Charlene Thornton, Caroline S. E. Homer:
Creating the first national linked dataset on perinatal and maternal outcomes in Australia: Methods and challenges.
- Yusuke Fukazawa, Taku Itoh, Tsukasa Okimura, Yuichi Yamashita, Takaki Maeda, Jun Ota:
Predicting anxiety state using smartphone-based passive sensing.
- Shanen Chen, Jian Xu, Yongsheng Wu, Xin Wang, Shisong Fang, Jinquan Cheng, Hanwu Ma, Ren-li Zhang, Yachuan Liu, Li Zhang, Xi Zhang, Lili Chen, Xiaojian Liu:
Predicting temporal propagation of seasonal influenza using improved gaussian process model.
- Muhammad Wasim, Muhammad Nabeel Asim, Muhammad Usman Ghani Khan, Waqar Mahmood:
Multi-label biomedical question classification for lexical answer type prediction.
- Vishrawas Gopalakrishnan, Kishlay Jha, Wei Jin, Aidong Zhang:
A survey on literature based discovery approaches in biomedical domain.
- Kanica Sachdev, Manoj Kumar Gupta:
A comprehensive review of feature based methods for drug target interaction prediction.
- Alina Trifan, José Luís Oliveira:
Patient data discovery platforms as enablers of biomedical and translational research: A systematic review.
- Grace Shin, Mohammad Hossein Jarrahi, Fei Yu, Amir Karami, Nicci C. L. Gafinowitz, Ahjung Byun, XiaoPeng Lu:
Wearable activity trackers, accuracy, adoption, acceptance and health impact: A systematic literature review.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.