- Yuriy L. Orlov, Ralf Hofestädt, Nikolay A. Kolchanov:
Introductory note for BGRS\SB-2014 special issue.
- Irina M. Larina, Lyudmila Kh. Pastushkova, Evgeny S. Tiys, Kirill S. Kireev, Alexey S. Kononikhin, Natalia L. Starodubtseva, Igor A. Popov, Marc-Antoine Custaud, Igor V. Dobrokhotov, Evgeny N. Nikolaev, Nikolay A. Kolchanov, Vladimir A. Ivanisenko:
Permanent proteins in the urine of healthy humans during the Mars-500 experiment.
- L. A. Krasnobaeva, L. V. Yakushevich:
Rotational dynamics of bases in the gene coding interferon alpha 17 (IFNA17).
- Vitali A. Likhoshvai, Vladislav V. Kogai, Stanislav I. Fadeev, Tamara M. Khlebodarova:
Alternative splicing can lead to chaos.
- Sergey Matvienko, Nikolay Alemasov, Eduard Fomin:
Interaction sorting method for molecular dynamics on multi-core SIMD CPU architecture.
- Ulyana S. Zubairova, Sergey Golushko, Aleksey Penenko, Sergey Nikolaev:
A computational model of the effect of symplastic growth on cell mechanics in a linear leaf blade.
- Vladimir P. Golubyatnikov, Tatyana A. Bukharina, Dagmara P. Furman:
A model study of the morphogenesis of D. melanogaster mechanoreceptors: The central regulatory circuit.
- Alban Shoshi, Venus Ogultarhan, Tobias Hoppe, Benjamin Kormeier, Ulrich Müller, Ralf Hofestädt:
Identifying adverse drug reactions and drug-induced diseases using network-based drug mapping.
- Eduard Fomin:
Reconstruction of sequence from its circular partial sums for cyclopeptide sequencing problem.
- Petr M. Ponomarenko, Mikhail P. Ponomarenko:
Sequence-based prediction of transcription upregulation by auxin in plants.
- Jun Wu, Xiaodong Zhao, Zongli Lin, Zhifeng Shao:
An effective differential expression analysis of deep-sequencing data based on the Poisson log-normal model.
- Mohammad-Hadi Foroughmand-Araabi, Bahram Goliaei, Kasra Alishahi, Mehdi Sadeghi, Sama Goliaei:
Codon usage and protein sequence pattern dependency in different organisms: A Bioinformatics approach.
- Wenbin Chen, Matthew C. Schmidt, Wenhong Tian, Nagiza F. Samatova, Shaohong Zhang:
An efficient algorithm for pairwise local alignment of protein interaction networks.
- Changchuan Yin:
Representation of DNA sequences in genetic codon context with applications in exon and intron prediction.
- Prashant Singh Rana, Harish Sharma, Mahua Bhattacharya, Anupam Shukla:
Quality assessment of modeled protein structure using physicochemical properties.
- Nicolás Loira, Anna Zhukova, David James Sherman:
Pantograph: A template-based method for genome-scale metabolic model reconstruction.
- Nimet Ilke Akçay, Rza Bashirov, Sükrü Tüzmen:
Validation of signalling pathways: Case study of the p16-mediated pathway.
- Farhad Hormozdiari, Eleazar Eskin:
Memory efficient assembly of human genome.
- Scott E. Nixon, Dianelys González-Peña, Marcus A. Lawson, Robert H. McCusker, Alvaro G. Hernandez, Jason C. O'Connor, Robert Dantzer, Keith W. Kelley, Sandra L. Rodriguez-Zas:
Analytical workflow profiling gene expression in murine macrophages.
- Chern Han Yong, Limsoon Wong:
From the static interactome to dynamic protein complexes: Three challenges.
- Chao Liu, Chi Zhang, Jing Su, Dongsheng Zhang, Sha Cao:
Stresses drive a cancer's initiation, progression and metastasis: Critical comments on the book "Cancer Bioinformatics".
- Yifan Nie, Wenge Rong, Yiyuan Zhang, Yuanxin Ouyang, Zhang Xiong:
Embedding assisted prediction architecture for event trigger identification.
- Fan Zhang, Min Wu, Xuejuan Li, Xiaoli Li, Chee Keong Kwoh, Jie Zheng:
Predicting essential genes and synthetic lethality via influence propagation in signaling pathways of cancer cell fates.
- Anirban Dutta, Mohammed Monzoorul Haque, Tungadri Bose, Ch. V. Siva K. Reddy, Sharmila S. Mande:
FQC: A novel approach for efficient compression, archival, and dissemination of fastq datasets.
- Tarini Shankar Ghosh, Varun Mehra, Sharmila S. Mande:
Grid-Assembly: An oligonucleotide composition-based partitioning strategy to aid metagenomic sequence assembly.
- Zhanzhan Cheng, Shuigeng Zhou, Jihong Guan:
Computationally predicting protein-RNA interactions using only positive and unlabeled examples.
- Asako Komori, Yukihiro Maki, Isao Ono, Masahiro Okamoto:
Investigating noise tolerance in an efficient engine for inferring biological regulatory networks.
- Marcus C. K. Ng, Simon Fong, Shirley W. I. Siu:
PSOVina: The hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm for protein-ligand docking.
- Christophe Guyeux, Jean-Marc Nicod, Laurent Philippe, Jacques M. Bahi:
The study of unfoldable self-avoiding walks - Application to protein structure prediction software.
- Lavinia Egidi, Giovanni Manzini:
Multiple seeds sensitivity using a single seed with threshold.
- Natalia Novoselova, Junxi Wang, Frank Klawonn:
Optimized leaf ordering with class labels for hierarchical clustering.
- Piotr Iwo Wójcik, Thérèse Ouellet, Margaret Balcerzak, Witold Dzwinel:
Identification of biomarker genes for resistance to a pathogen by a novel method for meta-analysis of single-channel microarray datasets.
- Bo Liao, Sumei Ding, Haowen Chen, Zejun Li, Lijun Cai:
Identifying human microRNA-disease associations by a new diffusion-based method.
- Jun Liu, Jiuqiang Han, Hongqiang Lv:
ADPRtool: A novel predicting model for identification of ASP-ADP-Ribosylation sites of human proteins.
- El-Amine Zemali, Abdelmadjid Boukra:
Resolving the multiple sequence alignment problem using biogeography-based optimization with multiple populations.
- Kevin Lim, Zhenhua Li, Kwok Pui Choi, Limsoon Wong:
A quantum leap in the reproducibility, precision, and sensitivity of gene expression profile analysis even when sample size is extremely small.
- Sayed-Amir Marashi, Zhaleh Hosseini:
On correlated reaction sets and coupled reaction sets in metabolic networks.
- Paul Horton, Christian Schönbach, Shoba Ranganathan, Siu-Ming Yiu:
Introduction to selected papers from GIW/InCoB 2015.
- Chao Han, Jian Chen, Qingyao Wu, Shuai Mu, Huaqing Min:
Sparse Markov chain-based semi-supervised multi-instance multi-label method for protein function prediction.
- Yoichi Takenaka, Shigeto Seno, Hideo Matsuda:
Detecting shifts in gene regulatory networks during time-course experiments at single-time-point temporal resolution.
- Nam-Ninh Nguyen, Sriganesh Srihari, Hon Wai Leong, Ket Fah Chong:
EnzDP: Improved enzyme annotation for metabolic network reconstruction based on domain composition profiles.
- Ming Fan, Bin Zheng, Lihua Li:
A novel Multi-Agent Ada-Boost algorithm for predicting protein structural class with the information of protein secondary structure.
- Edgar D. Coelho, André M. Santiago, Joel P. Arrais, José Luís Oliveira:
Computational methodology for predicting the landscape of the human-microbial interactome region level influence.
- Victoria E. Sánchez, Antonio M. Peinado, José L. Pérez-Córdoba, Ángel M. Gómez:
A new signal characterization and signal-based Chou's PseAAC representation of protein sequences.
- Derui Wang, Jingyu Hou:
Explore the hidden treasure in protein-protein interaction networks - An iterative model for predicting protein functions.
- Ali T. Abdallah, Matthias Fischer, Peter Nürnberg, Michael Nothnagel, Peter Frommolt:
CoNCoS: Copy number estimation in cancer with controlled support.
- Westley Arthur Sherman, Durga Kuchibhatla, Vachiranee Limviphuvadh, Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, Birgit Eisenhaber, Frank Eisenhaber:
HPMV: Human protein mutation viewer - relating sequence mutations to protein sequence architecture and function changes.
- Xing-Ming Zhao:
Editorial - Data mining in bioinformatics.
- Zengmiao Wang, Jun Wang, Changjing Wu, Minghua Deng:
Estimation of isoform expression in RNA-seq data using a hierarchical Bayesian model.
- Jing Zhou, Yuxuan Shui, Shengwen Peng, Xuhui Li, Hiroshi Mamitsuka, Shanfeng Zhu:
MeSHSim: An R/Bioconductor package for measuring semantic similarity over MeSH headings and MEDLINE documents.
- Haichun Li, Minghui Wang, Xiaoyi Xu:
Prediction of kinase-substrate relations based on heterogeneous networks.
- Jinyang Tang, Fei Wang:
Detecting differentially expressed genes by smoothing effect of gene length on variance estimation.
- Binghua Wang, Minghui Wang, Yujie Jiang, Dongdong Sun, Xiaoyi Xu:
A novel network-based computational method to predict protein phosphorylation on tyrosine sites.
- Reza Mousavi, Mahdi Eftekhari, Mehdi Ghezelbash Haghighi:
A new approach to human microRNA target prediction using ensemble pruning and rotation forest.
- Alexei A. Sharov, David Schlessinger, Minoru S. H. Ko:
ExAtlas: An interactive online tool for meta-analysis of gene expression data.
- Murodzhon Akhmedov, Bülent Çatay, Mehmet Serkan Apaydin:
Automating unambiguous NOE data usage in NVR for NMR protein structure-based assignments.
- Wosley Arruda, Daniel S. Souza, Célia Ghedini Ralha, Maria Emilia M. T. Walter, Tainá Raiol, Marcelo M. Brigido, Peter F. Stadler:
Knowledge-based reasoning to annotate noncoding RNA using multi-agent system.
- Jian-Feng Yang, Xiao-Fan Ding, Xing Sun, Shui-Ying Tsang, Hong Xue:
SAMSVM: A tool for misalignment filtration of SAM-format sequences with support vector machine.
- Kyung-Ah Sohn, Kyubum Wee:
A comment on two-locus epistatic interaction models for genome-wide association studies.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.