- Kasper Rodil, Heike Winschiers-Theophilus, Tutaleni I. Asino, Tariq Zaman:
- John Traxler:
Only Connect - Indigenous Digital Learning.
- Rachael Ka'ai-Mahuta:
Preserving Indigenous voices: Web archiving in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Danilo Giglitto, Shaimaa Lazem, Anne Preston:
A Participatory Approach for Digital Documentation of Egyptian Bedouins' Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Rhuan Guilherme T. Ribeiro, Márcia Regina Kaminski, Marcos Lübeck, Clodis Boscarioli:
Pedagogical Usage of Digital Technologies in an Indigenous Village in Brazil: Reflections and Challenges.
- Sdenka Zobeida Salas-Pilco:
Introducing technology into learning designs for indigenous contexts.
- Fitri Suraya Mohamad, Luca Morini, Jacey-Lynn Minoi, Sylvester Arnab:
Game-based learning to teach Higher Order thinking in Rural Schools - Case studies in Sarawak Borneo.
- Selina Schepers, Jessica Schoffelen, Bieke Zaman, Katrien Dreessen:
Children's roles in Participatory Design processes: making the role of process designer 'work'.
- Ahlem Harchay, Abdelwahed Berguiga, Lilia Cheniti-Belcadhi, Rafik Braham:
Student Perception of Mobile Self-assessment: an Evaluation of the Technology Acceptance Model.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.