- Yuyuan Li, Dong Zhang, Dah-Jye Lee:
IIRNet: A lightweight deep neural network using intensely inverted residuals for image recognition.
- Phillip S. M. Skelton, Anthony Finn, Russell S. A. Brinkworth:
Consistent estimation of rotational optical flow in real environments using a biologically-inspired vision algorithm on embedded hardware.
- Wei Liu, Rongguo Yao, Guoping Qiu:
A physics based generative adversarial network for single image defogging.
- Rongyong Huang, Kefu Yu, Xueyong Huang, Wencai Zou, Yinghui Wang:
Combining Landsat images with historic records to estimate the live coral cover of Luhuitou fringing reef in Northern South China Sea.
- Rodolfo Quispe, Hélio Pedrini:
Improved person re-identification based on saliency and semantic parsing with deep neural network models.
- Manuele Bicego, Enrico Grosso:
On the importance of local and global analysis in the judgment of similarity and dissimilarity of faces.
- Son Thai Ly, Nhu-Tai Do, Soo-Hyung Kim, Hyung-Jeong Yang, Gueesang Lee:
A novel 2D and 3D multimodal approach for in-the-wild facial expression recognition.
- Hiren Galiyawala, Mehul S. Raval, Shivansh Dave:
Visual appearance based person retrieval in unconstrained environment videos.
- Aitor Alvarez-Gila, Adrian Galdran, Estíbaliz Garrote, Joost van de Weijer:
Self-supervised blur detection from synthetically blurred scenes.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.