default search action
- A. Karim Abu-Affash, Sujoy Bhore, Paz Carmi:
Monochromatic plane matchings in bicolored point set.
- Therese Biedl:
Segment representations with small resolution.
- Ahmad Biniaz, Anil Maheshwari, Michiel H. M. Smid:
Bottleneck matchings and Hamiltonian cycles in higher-order Gabriel graphs.
- Vaneet Aggarwal, Ruijiu Mao:
Preemptive scheduling for approximate computing on heterogeneous machines: Tradeoff between weighted accuracy and makespan.
- Michael A. Henning, Saikat Pal, Dinabandhu Pradhan:
Algorithm and hardness results on hop domination in graphs.
- Mingyu Xiao, Hiroshi Nagamochi:
Some reduction operations to pairwise compatibility graphs.
- Martin Fränzle, Karin Quaas, Mahsa Shirmohammadi, James Worrell:
Effective definability of the reachability relation in timed automata.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.