- Massimo Ficco:
Internet-of-Things and fog-computing as enablers of new security and privacy threats.
- Md. Manowarul Islam, Nobuo Funabiki, Rahardhita Widyatra Sudibyo, Kwenga Ismael Munene, Wen-Chung Kao:
A dynamic access-point transmission power minimization method using PI feedback control in elastic WLAN system for IoT applications.
- Saeed Asadi Bagloee, Madjid Tavana, Glenn Withers, Michael Patriksson, Mohsen Asadi:
Tradable mobility permit with Bitcoin and Ethereum - A Blockchain application in transportation.
- Prasenjit Maiti, Hemant Kumar Apat, Bibhudatta Sahoo, Ashok Kumar Turuk:
An effective approach of latency-aware fog smart gateways deployment for IoT services.
- Paul Fremantle, Benjamin Aziz:
Deriving event data sharing in IoT systems using formal modelling and analysis.
- Iqbal H. Sarker, Khaled Salah:
AppsPred: Predicting context-aware smartphone apps using random forest learning.
- Guobin Wang, Jingling Zhao, Baojiang Cui:
Fuzzing method based on field filter and packet repair for GTPv2 protocol.
- Jaya Subalakshmi Ramamoorthi, Arun Kumar Sangaiah:
SCGR: Self-configuring greedy routing for minimizing routing interrupts in vehicular communication networks.
- Miralda Cuka, Donald Elmazi, Makoto Ikeda, Keita Matsuo, Leonard Barolli:
IoT node selection in Opportunistic Networks: Implementation of fuzzy-based simulation systems and testbed.
- Rolando Herrero:
A comparison of mechanisms for RTC in the context of IoT.
- Ismaila Adeniyi Kamil, Sunday Oyinlola Ogundoyin:
Lightweight privacy-preserving power injection and communication over vehicular networks and 5G smart grid slice with provable security.
- Faisal Alsubaei, Abdullah Abuhussein, Vivek Shandilya, Sajjan G. Shiva:
IoMT-SAF: Internet of Medical Things Security Assessment Framework.
- Bhabendu Kumar Mohanta, Debasish Jena, Soumyashree S. Panda, Srichandan Sobhanayak:
Blockchain technology: A survey on applications and security privacy Challenges.
- Xu Wang, Guangsheng Yu, Xuan Zha, Wei Ni, Ren Ping Liu, Y. Jay Guo, Kangfeng Zheng, Xinxin Niu:
Capacity of blockchain based Internet-of-Things: Testbed and analysis.
- Sukhpal Singh Gill, Shreshth Tuli, Minxian Xu, Inderpreet Singh, Karan Vijay Singh, Dominic Lindsay, Shikhar Tuli, Daria Smirnova, Manmeet Singh, Udit Jain, Haris Pervaiz, Bhanu Sehgal, Sukhwinder Singh Kaila, Sanjay Misra, Mohammad Sadegh Aslanpour, Harshit Mehta, Vlado Stankovski, Peter Garraghan:
Transformative effects of IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence on cloud computing: Evolution, vision, trends and open challenges.
- Nassim Mozaffari, Javad Rezazadeh, Reza Farahbakhsh, Samaneh Yazdani, Kumbesan Sandrasegaran:
Practical fall detection based on IoT technologies: A survey.
- Christos Kotronis, Ioannis Routis, Elena Politis, Mara Nikolaidou, George Dimitrakopoulos, Dimosthenis Anagnostopoulos, Abbes Amira, Faycal Bensaali, Hamza Djelouat:
Evaluating Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)-Based Systems from a Human-Centric Perspective.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.