- Valentina Casola, Alessandra De Benedictis, Massimiliano Rak, Umberto Villano:
Toward the automation of threat modeling and risk assessment in IoT systems.
- Besfort Shala, Ulrich Trick, Armin Lehmann, Bogdan V. Ghita, Stavros Shiaeles:
Novel trust consensus protocol and blockchain-based trust evaluation system for M2M application services.
- Mahmudul Hasan, Md. Milon Islam, Md Ishrak Islam Zarif, M. M. A. Hashem:
Attack and anomaly detection in IoT sensors in IoT sites using machine learning approaches.
- Mohammed Alshahrani, Issa Traoré, Isaac Woungang:
Anonymous mutual IoT interdevice authentication and key agreement scheme based on the ZigBee technique.
- Abduljaleel Al-Hasnawi, Steven M. Carr, Ajay Gupta:
Fog-based local and remote policy enforcement for preserving data privacy in the Internet of Things.
- Adam A. Alli, Muhammad Mahbub Alam:
SecOFF-FCIoT: Machine learning based secure offloading in Fog-Cloud of things for smart city applications.
- In Lee:
The Internet of Things for enterprises: An ecosystem, architecture, and IoT service business model.
- Anirudh Paranjothi, Mohammad S. Khan, Sherali Zeadally, Ajinkya Pawar, David Hicks:
GSTR: Secure multi-hop message dissemination in connected vehicles using social trust model.
- Ming-Chang Lee, Jia-Chun Lin, Olaf Owe:
PDS: Deduce elder privacy from smart homes.
- Valentina Casola, Alessandra De Benedictis, Antonio Riccio, Diego Rivera, Wissam Mallouli, Edgardo Montes de Oca:
A security monitoring system for internet of things.
- John Anzola, Andrés Camilo Jiménez, Giovanny Mauricio Tarazona:
Self-sustainable power-collecting node in IoT.
- Hayder Natiq, Muhammad Rezal Kamel Ariffin, Mohamad Rushdan Md. Said, Santo Banerjee:
Enhancing the sensitivity of a chaos sensor for Internet of things.
- Fahed Alkhabbas, Romina Spalazzese, Paul Davidsson:
Characterizing Internet of Things Systems through Taxonomies: A Systematic Mapping Study.
- Md. Sanwar Hossain, Mostafizur Rahman, Md. Tuhin Sarker, Md. Ershadul Haque, Abu Jahid:
A smart IoT based system for monitoring and controlling the sub-station equipment.
- Khouloud Boukadi, Noura Faci, Zakaria Maamar, Emir Ugljanin, Mohamed Sellami, Thar Baker, Mohammed Al-Khafajiy:
Corrigendum to Norm-based and commitment-driven agentification of the Internet of Things [Internet of Things volume 6 (2019) 100042].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.