Stop the war!
default search action
Information & Software Technology, Volume 124
Volume 124, August 2020
- Ricardo Theis Geraldi, Sheila S. Reinehr, Andreia Malucelli:
Software product line applied to the internet of things: A systematic literature review. 106293
- Abubakar Zakari, Sai Peck Lee, Rui Abreu, Babiker Hussien Ahmed, Rasheed Abubakar Rasheed:
Multiple fault localization of software programs: A systematic literature review. 106312
- Yuan Jiang, Pengcheng Lu, Xiaohong Su, Tiantian Wang:
LTRWES: A new framework for security bug report detection. 106314
- Pedro Delgado-Pérez, Francisco Chicano:
An experimental and practical study on the equivalent mutant connection: An evolutionary approach. 106317
- Dunwei Gong, Feng Pan, Tian Tian, Su Yang, Fanlin Meng:
A feedback-directed method of evolutionary test data generation for parallel programs. 106318
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.