Stop the war!
default search action
Information & Software Technology, Volume 118
Volume 118, February 2020
- Héctor Cadavid, Vasilios Andrikopoulos, Paris Avgeriou:
Architecting systems of systems: A tertiary study.
- Xiaoli Lian, Wenchuang Liu, Li Zhang:
Assisting engineers extracting requirements on components from domain documents.
- Gordana Rakic, Melinda Tóth, Zoran Budimac:
Toward recursion aware complexity metrics.
- Michail D. Papamichail, Andreas L. Symeonidis:
A generic methodology for early identification of non-maintainable source code components through analysis of software releases.
- Igor Lima, Jeanderson Cândido, Marcelo d'Amorim:
Practical detection of CMS plugin conflicts in large plugin sets.
- Angel Cañete, José Miguel Horcas, Inmaculada Ayala, Lidia Fuentes:
Energy efficient adaptation engines for android applications.
- Slinger Jansen:
A focus area maturity model for software ecosystem governance.
- Khaled El-Fakih, Teruhiro Mizumoto, Keiichi Yasumoto, Teruo Higashino:
Energy aware simulation and testing of smart-spaces.
- Inmaculada Medina-Bulo, Mercedes G. Merayo, Robert M. Hierons:
Guest Editorial: Special Section on ICTSS.
- Giuliano Antoniol, Federica Sarro:
Guest editorial: Special section on Search-based Software Engineering track at GECCO 2018.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.