Stop the war!
default search action
Information & Software Technology, Volume 117
Volume 117, January 2020
- Juan M. Ferreira, Silvia Teresita Acuña, Oscar Dieste, Sira Vegas, Adrian Santos, Francy D. Rodríguez, Natalia Juristo:
Impact of usability mechanisms: An experiment on efficiency, effectiveness and user satisfaction.
- Ellis E. Eghan, Parisa Moslehi, Juergen Rilling, Bram Adams:
The missing link - A semantic web based approach for integrating screencasts with security advisories.
- Juliana Medeiros, Alexandre M. L. de Vasconcelos, Carla Silva, Miguel Goulão:
Requirements specification for developers in agile projects: Evaluation by two industrial case studies.
- Wesley K. G. Assunção, Silvia R. Vergilio, Roberto E. Lopez-Herrejon:
Automatic extraction of product line architecture and feature models from UML class diagram variants.
- Liang Yu, Emil Alégroth, Panagiota Chatzipetrou, Tony Gorschek:
Utilising CI environment for efficient and effective testing of NFRs.
- Yihao Li, Jianbo Tao, Franz Wotawa:
Ontology-based test generation for automated and autonomous driving functions.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.