Stop the war!
default search action
Information & Software Technology, Volume 116
Volume 116, December 2019
- Allysson Costa e Silva, Marcelo de Almeida Maia:
Improving feature location accuracy via paragraph vector tuning.
- Eldânae Nogueira Teixeira, Fellipe Araújo Aleixo, Francisco Dione de Sousa Amâncio, Edson OliveiraJr, Uirá Kulesza, Cláudia M. L. Werner:
Software process line as an approach to support software process reuse: A systematic literature review.
- Marina Trkman, Jan Mendling, Peter Trkman, Marjan Krisper:
Impact of the conceptual model's representation format on identifying and understanding user stories.
- Silvia Abrahão, Emilio Insfrán, Fernando González-Ladrón-de-Guevara, Marta Fernández-Diego, Carlos Cano-Genoves, Raphael Pereira de Oliveira:
Assessing the effectiveness of goal-oriented modeling languages: A family of experiments.
- Jawad Javed Akbar Baig, Sajjad Mahmood, Mohammad R. Alshayeb, Mahmood Niazi:
Package-Level stability evaluation of object-oriented systems.
- Ioana Sora, Ciprian-Bogdan Chirila:
Finding key classes in object-oriented software systems by techniques based on static analysis.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.