Stop the war!
default search action
International Journal of Network Management, Volume 33
Volume 33, Number 1, January/February 2023
- Tanima Bhowmik, Indrajit Banerjee:
EEPPDA - Edge-enabled efficient privacy-preserving data aggregation in smart healthcare Internet of Things network.
- Zakaria Alomari, Mohamed Faten Zhani, Moayad Aloqaily, Ouns Bouachir:
Towards optimal synchronization in NFV-based environments.
- Heegon Kim, Suhyun Park, Stanislav Lange, Doyoung Lee, DongNyeong Heo, Heeyoul Choi, Jae-Hyoung Yoo, James Won-Ki Hong:
Graph neural network-based virtual network function deployment optimization.
Volume 33, Number 2, March/April 2023
- Dong Liang, Qinrang Liu, Ke Song, Binghao Yan, Tao Hu:
Audit-based correction mechanism for malicious statistics information of data plane.
- Haythem Yahyaoui, Mohamed Faten Zhani, Ouns Bouachir, Moayad Aloqaily:
On minimizing flow monitoring costs in large-scale software-defined network networks.
- Ameni Hbaieb, Mahdi Khemakhem:
Optimal network-aware virtual data center embedding.
Volume 33, Number 3, May/June 2023
- Weizhi Meng, Sokratis K. Katsikas, Jiageng Chen, Chao Chen:
Editorial for special issue on security and trust on networked systems.
SPECIAL ISSUE PAPERS
- Lei Wu, Shengnan Zhao, Xia Wei, Lingzhen Meng:
Privacy-preserving and efficient user matching based on attribute encryption in mobile social networks.
- Shixiong Yao, Xingjian Tian, Jiageng Chen, Yi Xiong:
Privacy Preserving distributed smart grid system based on Hyperledger Fabric and Wireguard.
- Peng Zeng, Guanjun Lin, Jun Zhang, Ying Zhang:
Intelligent detection of vulnerable functions in software through neural embedding-based code analysis.
- Sangjukta Das, Suyel Namasudra:
MACPABE: Multi-Authority-based CP-ABE with efficient attribute revocation for IoT-enabled healthcare infrastructure.
- Zhiping Jin, Zhibiao Liang, Meirong He, Yao Peng, Hanxiao Xue, Yu Wang:
A federated semi-supervised learning approach for network traffic classification.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.