- Saida Ulfa, Izzul Fatawi:
Predicting Factors that Influence Students' Learning Outcomes Using Learning Analytics in Online Learning Environment. 4-17
- César Huerta-Guerrero, Eduardo López Domínguez, Yesenia Hernández Velázquez, Saúl Domínguez-Isidro, Arturo Cueto García, Jorge de la Calleja, María Auxilio Medina Nieto:
Kaanbal: A Mobile Learning Platform Focused on Monitoring and Customization of Learning. 18-43
- Xiangliu Chen, Xiao-Guang Yue, Rita Yi Man Li, Ainur Zhumadillayeva, Ruru Liu:
Design and Application of an Improved Genetic Algorithm to a Class Scheduling System. 44-59
- Obert Matarirano, Nobert Rangarirai Jere, Hlanganani Siqondile Sibanda, Manoj Panicker:
Antecedents of Blackboard Adoption by Lecturers at a South African Higher Education Institution - Extending GETAMEL. 60-79
- Quan Liu, Haiyan Chen, M. James C. Crabbe:
Interactive Study of Multimedia and Virtual Technology in Art Education. 80-93
- Mohamad Yahya Abdullah, Supyan Hussin, Kemboja Ismail:
Does Flipped Classroom Model Affect EFL Learners' Anxiety in English Speaking Performance? 94-108
- Renping Zhang, Shiyong Zheng, Ming Qiu, Rizwan Ali, Ubaldo Comite:
The Effect of Network Relational Structure on Knowledge Diffusion Learning: An Empirical Study. 109-123
- Mei Wang, Zeng Zhang, Mi Xu:
Postgraduate Training Performance Evaluation Applying Weighting and Comprehensive Fuzzy Evaluation Methods. 124-133
- Nasa Zata Dina, Riky Tri Yunardi, Aji Akbar Firdaus:
Utilizing Text Mining and Feature-Sentiment-Pairs to Support Data-Driven Design Automation Massive Open Online Course. 134-151
- Burcu Umut Zan, Huriye Çolaklar, Ahmet Altay, Nuri Taskin:
A Study on Digital Literacy Skills of Faculty of Letters Students: Use of University Library. 152-171
- Lin Wang, Yanfen Huang, Muhd Khaizer Omar:
Analysis of Blended Learning Model Application Using Text Mining Method. 172-187
- Roman Sergeevich Nagovitsyn, Elena Aleksandrovna Berezhnykh, Alexey Emilievich Popovic, Oleg Vladimirovich Srebrodolsky:
Formation of Legal Competence of Future Bachelors of Psychological and Pedagogical Education. 188-204
- Jing Gao, Xiao-Guang Yue, Lulu Hao, M. James C. Crabbe, Otilia Manta, Nelson Duarte:
Optimization Analysis and Implementation of Online Wisdom Teaching Mode in Cloud Classroom Based on Data Mining and Processing. 205-218
- Mohammed Boussakuk, Ahmed Bouchboua, Mohammed El Ghazi, Moulhime El Bekkali, Mohammed Fattah:
Designing and Developing e-Assessment Delivery System Under IMS QTI ver.2.2 Specification. 219-233
- Yanxia Zhao, Wei Ren, Zheng Li:
An Accent Marking Algorithm of English Conversion System Based on Morphological Rules. 234-246
- Lin Wang, Weifeng Deng:
A Research-Oriented Teaching Model for Public Physical Education in Colleges Based on Extenics Theory. 247-261
- Yuan Zhang:
Influence of Teacher-Student Matching on Knowledge Innovation of College Students. 262-274
- Qian Liu, Yongzhe Wang, Shaoda Kang:
Measurement and Evaluation of Collaborative Development Level of Higher Education. 275-288
- Irina Talysheva, Khene Pegova, Liliya Khaliullina:
The Use of Electronic Educational Resources of The University as A Means of Increasing The Educational Motivation of Students. 289-304
- (Withdrawn) MOOC As an Enabler for Achieving Professional Competence: Problem-Solving Aspect.
- Nan Li:
A Fuzzy Evaluation Model of College English Teaching Quality Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- (Withdrawn) An Intelligent Computer System for Assessing Student Performance.
- (Withdrawn) Engagement of Students in Data Visualization for the Purpose of E-Learning Improvement.
- (Withdrawn) The Use of Social Media for the Development of Digital Literacy of Students: From Adequate Use to Cognition Tools.
- (Withdrawn) Virtual Lab Model for Making Online Courses More Inclusive for Students with Special Educational Needs.
- (Withdrawn) Providing Adaptivity in Moodle LMS Courses.
- (Withdrawn) E-Learning for SMEs.
- (Withdrawn) Assessment of E-Portfolio in Higher Education.
- (Withdrawn) Efficiency of Outsourcing and Outstaffing Mechanisms Based on MOOCs in the Market of Entrepreneurial Education Services.
- (Withdrawn) Intelligent Automation of Student Performance Assessment based on Cloud Services.
- Yao Wang, Chunyan Sun, Ying Guo:
A Multi-Attribute Fuzzy Evaluation Model for the Teaching Quality of Physical Education in Colleges and Its Implementation Strategies.
- Haiyuan Liu, Rui Chen, Shuting Cao, Haiping Lv:
Evaluation of College English Teaching Quality Based on Grey Clustering Analysis.
- Feng Zhang, Limin Xi:
An Evaluation Model for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Thinking Ability of College Students Based on Neural Network.
- (Withdrawn) Empowerment or Limitation of the Teachers' Rights and Abilities in the Prevailing Digital Environment.
- Hendrik Hendrik, Almed Hamzah:
Flipped Classroom in Programming Course: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Maryam Altalhi:
Towards Understanding the Students' Acceptance of MOOCs: A Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT).
- Punnee Leekitchwatana, Paitoon Pimdee:
An Analysis of Thai Student Teacher Appropriate Internet Use Behaviour.
- Zhiyuan Ma, Jingjing Guan, Rita Yi Man Li:
Research on Innovative Teaching Mode of Art Education in the Age of Convergence of Media.
- Oswaldo Alberto Madrid Moreno, Marco Alberto Nuñez Ramírez:
University Support, Teaching Competencies and Entrepreneurial Competencies in Software Engineering and Graphic Design Students.
- Rima Meilita Sari, Sumarmi Sumarmi, I Komang Astina, Dwiyono Hari Utomo, Ridhwan Ridhwan:
Increasing Students Critical Thinking Skills and Learning Motivation Using Inquiry Mind Map.
- Walifa Rasheed-Karim:
Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Learning and Cognitive Styles of Dyslexic Students.
- I Kadek Suartama, Punaji Setyosari, Sulthoni Sulthoni, Saida Ulfa, Muhammad Yunus, Komang Anik Sugiani:
Ubiquitous Learning vs. Electronic Learning: A Comparative Study on Learning Activeness and Learning Achievement of Students with Different Self-Regulated Learning.
- Yafei Wang:
Incentive and Restrictive Mechanism of Knowledge Sharing in Basic Education Groups.
- Artem S. Kasianov, Elena Gafarova, Vladimir B. Bajic, Maxim Gafarov, Darya Gordeeva:
Machine Learning Methods and Qualimetric Approach to Determine the Conditions for Train Students in the Field of Environmental and Economic Activities.
- Adel Ahmed Babtain:
The Effect of McGraw-Hill Education Connect on Students' Academic Performance.
- Chunping Wang, Lili Song:
The Incentive System of the Subject Librarians in the University Library.
- Dongjun Ge, Xiaoyue Wang, Jingting Liu:
A Teaching Quality Evaluation Model for Preschool Teachers Based on Deep Learning.
- Yuliya Murzo, Natalia Chuvileva:
Use of Information Technologies in Developing Foreign Language Competence for Professional Interaction of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students Specializing in Mineral Resources.
- Lin Wang, Weifeng Deng, Haijin Pan, Xue Deng:
Improved Evaluation Index Systems for Public Physical Education.
- Danilo Pastor, Gloria Arcos-Medina, Vanessa Bonito, Jaime Cepeda:
Design of an Adaptive Educational Application to Generate Customized Tests Based on Ontology.
- Ylva Backman, Viktor Gardelli, Peter Parnes:
Game Technologies to Assist Learning of Communication Skills in Dialogic Settings for Persons with Aphasia.
- Shuyang Hua, Fulian Liu:
A New Hybrid Teaching Model for a Psychology Course.
- Ismail Basha, Ahmed Hussein, Nourhan Maklad:
Distance Learning Applicability in Egyptian Construction Engineering Education.
- Natalya Koroleva, Marina Achaeva, Nadezda Pospelova:
Modern Technologies in the Process of Determining the Professional Suitability of Freshmen Students of a Teacher Training College.
- Fei Liu, Qian Zhang:
A New Reciprocal Teaching Approach for Information Literacy Education under the Background of Big Data.
- Zhiyasheva Zhanar Shoraevna, Zhumabaeva Aziya Eleupanovna, Sartaeva Nazgul Tashkenbaevna, Zhamila Zulkarnayeva, Lebedeva Larisa Anatolevna, Umirbekova Akerke Nurlanbekovna:
Teachers' Views on the Use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Education Environments.
- Umair Javed, Kamran Shaukat, Ibrahim A. Hameed, Farhat Iqbal, Talha Mahboob Alam, Suhuai Luo:
A Review of Content-Based and Context-Based Recommendation Systems.
- Pedro Guillermo Feijóo García, Yu-Peng Chen, Shaghayegh Esmaeili, Yingbo Ma, Christina Gardner-McCune:
Write2Code: Pen-Based Educational Tool for Java.
- Khloud Alshaikh, Naela Bahurmuz, Ola Torabah, Sara Al-Zahrani, Zainab Al-Shingiti, Maram Meccawy:
Using Recommender Systems for Matching Students with Suitable Specialization: An Exploratory Study at King Abdulaziz University.
- Polina Ermakova, Olga Rossikhina:
Teaching Domain-Specific English to Engineering Students through SPRE Model-Based Projects.
- Stefano Colafranceschi, Emanuele de Biase:
The Case for a Cost-Effective General-Purpose Computer Cluster for Small Colleges.
- Hanaa Abdulraheem Yamani:
A Conceptual Framework for Integrating Gamification in eLearning Systems Based on Instructional Design Model.
- Noawanit Songkram, Nutthakorn Songkram, Suparoek Chootongchai, Thanat Samanakupt:
Developing Students' Learning and Innovation Skills Using the Virtual Smart Classroom.
- Masami Yoshida, Thapanee Thammetar:
Education Between GovTech and Civic Tech.
- Gulmira Kassen, Aliya Kudaibergenova, Anar Mukasheva, Dinara Yertargynkyzy, Kuanysh Moldassan:
Mobile and Web-Based Support in Overcoming Behavioral Difficulties of Adolescents.
- Zhi-Jiang Liu, Marina Galichkina, Anastasia Kurilova, Svetlana Vlasova:
"Start-Up" in E-Learning Mode as a Basic Project of the Final Year of Entrepreneurship Education.
- Yusong Cao:
Portrait-Based Academic Performance Evaluation of College Students from the Perspective of Big Data.
- Fubo Ma:
Improving the Teaching Ability of Dance Major Courses.
- Natalia Ronzhina, Irina Kondyurina, Alla Voronina, Konstantin Igishev, Natalya Loginova:
Digitalization of Modern Education: Problems and Solutions.
- Touria Hamim, Faouzia Benabbou, Nawal Sael:
Survey of Machine Learning Techniques for Student Profile Modeling.
- Jingwei Tang:
Training Model and Quality of College Students in English Major.
- Nataliya Kolyada, Larisa Shapovalova, Yuliya Guz, Ashkhen Melkonyan:
Distance Learning of a Foreign Language - Necessity or Future.
- Jhon Holguin-Alvarez, Paola Garay-Rodríguez, Vasti Amasifuén-Sánchez, Delsi Mariela Huaita Acha, Freddy Felipe Luza Castillo, Juana Cruz-Montero, Fernando Ledesma-Pérez:
Digital Competences in the Elderly and University Students: Didactic Interaction from the Use of Social Networks.
- Haiyan Wei:
Cultivation Model for Autonomous Learning Ability of Japanese Majors.
- Hye Jeong Kim, Suyeon Lee:
Examining the Role of Engaging in Research Activities with Digital Technologies for Graduate Students' Success.
- Jun Liu, Tiejun Zhu:
Application of Blockchain Technology in Cultural and Creative Design and Education.
- Eka Apriani, Syafryadin Syafryadin, Rita Inderawati, Arin Arianti, Sakdiah Wati, Ihsan Nul Hakim, Noermanzah Noermanzah:
Implementing E-learning Training toward English Virtual Lecturers: The Process, Perspectives, Challenges and Solutions.
- Hamid Bargach, Mohamed Ghailani, Jaber El Bouhdidi:
Modeling of a Smart University Social Network for the Development of Soft Skills in a Professional Environment (SUSN).
- Amine Hamzi, Noureddine Echantoufi, Jalal Khouna, Lotfi Ajana:
Effects of Using Digital Tools on the Process of Memorization.
- Jingjing Zhang:
Computer Assisted Instruction System under Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Juan Tang, Longli Hai:
Construction and Exploration of an Intelligent Evaluation System for Educational APP through Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Qiang Li:
The Use of Artificial Intelligence Combined with Cloud Computing in the Design of Education Information Management Platform.
- Jing Yu:
Academic Performance Prediction Method of Online Education using Random Forest Algorithm and Artificial Intelligence Methods.
- Xiaojuan Cao, Zheng Li, Ruyi Zhang:
Analysis on Academic Benchmark Design and Teaching Method Improvement under Artificial Intelligence Robot Technology.
- Jian Huang, Gang Shen, Xiping Ren:
Connotation Analysis and Paradigm Shift of Teaching Design under Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Jingjing Hu:
Teaching Evaluation System by use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Methods.
- Liwen Wang, Soo-Jin Chung:
Sustainable Development of College and University Education by use of Data Mining Methods.
- Suo Huang:
Design and Development of Educational Robot Teaching Resources Using Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Junhong Ma:
Intelligent Decision System of Higher Educational Resource Data under Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Rawan A. Alsharida, Maytham M. Hammood, Mostafa Al-Emran:
Mobile Learning Adoption: A Systematic Review of the Technology Acceptance Model from 2017 to 2020.
- Sebastian Felix Rauh, Marius Koller, Philip Schäfer, Gerrit Meixner, Cristian Bogdan, Olga Viberg:
MR On-SeT: A Mixed Reality Occupational Health and Safety Training for World-Wide Distribution.
- Ying Lu:
Scratch Teaching Mode of a Course for College Students.
- Sergii Sharov, Anatoly A. Pavlenko, Tetiana Sharova, Olga Chorna:
Analysis of Developers of Online Courses on Ukrainian Platforms of MOOC.
- Qiaohua Lu:
A New Project-based Learning Concept in English Writing.
- Yanming Qi, Tong Liang, Yongzhi Chang:
Evaluation of College Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ability for the Science and Technology Service Industry.
- Huirong Chen, Jianzhong Yang:
Application of IT-integrated Project-Based Learning in the Teaching Reform of Undergraduate Education.
- Yan Zheng:
Design of a Blockchain-Based e-Portfolio Evaluation System to Assess the Education and Teaching Process.
- Yafei Wang:
Application of Information Technology in Optimizing the Governance of Basic Education Groups.
- Sergio A. Zabala-Vargas, Lewis H. García-Mora, Edgar Arciniegas-Hernandez, Jerson I Reina-Medrano, Bárbara de Benito-Crosetti, Antonia Darder-Mésquida:
Strengthening Motivation in the Mathematical Engineering Teaching Processes - A Proposal from Gamification and Game-Based Learning.
- Verónica Paola Rossado Espinoza, Daniel Cardenas-Salas, Angela Cabrera, Lucía Coronel:
Virtual Reality and BIM Methodology as Teaching- Learning Improvement Tools for Sanitary Engineering Courses.
- Dimitrios Vlachopoulos, Agoritsa Makri:
Quality Teaching in Online Higher Education: The Perspectives of 250 Online Tutors on Technology and Pedagogy.
- Li Liu, Yongchao Wang, Chizhu Ma:
The Cultivating Strategies of Pre-Service Teachers' Informatization Teaching Ability Oriented to Wisdom Generation.
- Maysa Abuzant, Monji Ghanem, Ayshi Abd-Rabo, Wajeeh Daher:
Quality of Using Google Classroom to Support the Learning Processes in the Automation and Programming Course.
- Chaoguang Wang, Lusha Huang:
A Systematic Review of Serious Games for Collaborative Learning: Theoretical Framework, Game Mechanic and Efficiency Assessment.
- László Bognár, Tibor Fauszt, Gábor Zsolt Nagy:
Analysis of Conditions for Reliable Predictions by Moodle Machine Learning Models.
- Zhailagul Sagyndykova, Bella Gazdiyeva, Zarina Gabdullina, Aida Akhmetzhanova, Damel Mektepbayeva, Abraham Althonayan:
The Role of Summer Intensive Programmes on Improving Students' Learning Outcomes in Rural Areas.
- Nan Li:
Enhancement Strategies for Classroom Teaching Effect of Professional Art Education.
- Min Tang, Dancheng Wei:
Cultivation Strategies for Scientific Research and Innovation Ability of College Students Majoring in Sports.
- (Withdrawn) Mobile Learning Programs for Spatial Decision Making.
- Sujatha Radhakrishnan, Aarthy SL, Jyotir Moy Chatterjee, Abdulellah Alaboudi, N. Z. Jhanjhi:
A Machine Learning Way to Classify Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Yang Yang, Xiangyu Zhu:
Status and Trend of Research on the Funding and Management of Basic Research in China: An Analysis Based on Knowledge Maps of Core Journal Database of China National Knowledge Infrastructure in 1992-2019.
- Xiaokun Zhao, Chao Zheng:
Fuzzy Evaluation of Physical Education Teaching Quality in Colleges Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Sarmad Ahmed Shaikh, Muhammad Minhaj Arshad, Hammad Mehmood Cheema, Muhammad Zainul Abideen, Syed Masaab Ahmed:
An Educational Training Kit for an Efficient GPS Anti-Jamming System.
- Clarissa Braun, Martin Ebner, Lothar Fickert, Sandra Schön:
The Online Course as Initial Stage of a Course in Higher Education: Implementation and Evaluation of the Pre-MOOC Concept in a Technical Degree Course.
- Nadezhda Kuzmina, Darya V. Kochkina, Maksim Kuzmin:
Blended Learning as a Means of Foreign Students' Integration into a University Educational Process.
- Nagina Kanwal, Samina Amin Qadir, Kamran Shaukat:
Writing Instructions at a University and Identity Issues: A Systemic Functional Linguistics Perspective.
- Sonia Souabi, Asmaâ Retbi, Mohammed Khalidi Idrissi, Samir Bennani:
Towards an Evolution of E-Learning Recommendation Systems: From 2000 to Nowadays.
- Agung Wiradimadja, Nurul Ratnawati, Bayu Kurniawan, Rahmati Putri Yaniafari, Justsinta Sindi Alivi:
Screen Recorder for Guiding Distance Learning: Case Study of Teacher Professional Education Program.
- Sumarmi Sumarmi, Syamsul Bachri, Listyo Yudha Irawan, Muhammad Aliman, Wan Ibrahim Wan Ahmad:
Project-Based Research Learning (PBRL) Integrated With E-Learning in Projects Completion.
- Idris, Khofifatu Rohmah Adi, Bayu Kurniawan, Syahril Siddik:
Encouraging Student's Soft-Skill by Web-Based EColloquium Learning Approach to Enhance Advance Feedbacks.