default search action
- Jesús Noel Suárez Rubí, Paulo Roberto de Lira Gondim:
Interoperable Internet of Medical Things platform for e-Health applications.
- Qianxiang Zhu, Yuanqing Qin, Yue Zhao, Chunjie Zhou:
A hierarchical colored Petri net-based cyberattacks response strategy making approach for critical infrastructures.
- Sujata Dash, Ajith Abraham, Ashish Kumar Luhach, Jolanta Mizera-Pietraszko, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
Hybrid chaotic firefly decision making model for Parkinson's disease diagnosis.
- Huang Hao Lei, Li Hua Kang, Song Zhi Yuan, Wan Chen, Yao Qing:
Application of transesophageal echocardiography, left atrial appendage angiography, cardiac computed tomography angiography, and three-dimensional reconstruction model in left atrial appendage occlusion.
- Yan Lv, Huijuan Chen, Zhiyan Sui, Yingliu Huang, Shixiong Huang, Feng Chen, Guoqiang Wen:
Spectrum-specific encephalography standardized low-resolution brain electromagnetic tomography network and gray matter correlations in vascular dementia patients.
- Tianlu Zhao, Yongjian Yang, En Wang:
Minimizing the average arriving distance in carpooling.
- Xiaoshi Liang, Futai Zou, Linsen Li, Ping Yi:
Mobile terminal identity authentication system based on behavioral characteristics.
- Lihua Yin, Binxing Fang, Yunchuan Guo, Zhe Sun, Zhihong Tian:
Hierarchically defining Internet of Things security: From CIA to CACA.
- Qingfei Gao, Kemeng Cui, Jun Li, Binqiang Guo, Yang Liu:
Optimal layout of sensors in large-span cable-stayed bridges subjected to moving vehicular loads.
- Jie Wang, Chunfang Yang, Ping Wang, Xiaofeng Song, Jicang Lu:
Payload location for JPEG image steganography based on co-frequency sub-image filtering.
- Yuan Gao, Ze Zhao, Changcheng Huang, Han Chuanqi Han, Li Cui:
In-vehicle localization based on multi-channel Bluetooth Low Energy received signal strength indicator.
- Yujun Lu, Jiafeng Shen, Chunqing Wang, Honghao Lu, Jiancheng Xin:
Studying on the design and simulation of collision protection system between vehicle and pedestrian.
- Wei Jiang, Huiqiang Wang, Bingyang Li, Haibin Lv, Max Qinghu Meng:
A multi-user multi-operator computing pricing method for Internet of things based on bi-level optimization.
- Yang Zhang, Shixin Sun, Dongwen Zhang, Jing Qiu, Zhihong Tian:
A consistency-guaranteed approach for Internet of Things software refactoring.
- Jianjun Li, Yonghui Dai, Qinghua Shi, Jin Xian:
Study of situation awareness of cultural security based on social media analysis.
- Soon-Woong Min, Sang-Hwa Chung, Hee-Jun Lee, Yuvin Ha:
Downward traffic retransmission mechanism for improving reliability in RPL environment supporting mobility.
- Aleksandar S. Stanimirovic, Milos Bogdanovic, Milena Frtunic Gligorijevic, Leonid Stoimenov:
Low-voltage electricity network monitoring system: Design and production experience.
- Ying Liu, Lihua Huang:
Supply chain finance credit risk assessment using support vector machine-based ensemble improved with noise elimination.
- Qingwen Wang, Haitao Yu:
A novel routing protocol considering the boundary effects for ad hoc networks.
- Lei Tang, Jingchi Jia, Zongtao Duan, Jingyu Ma, Xin Wang, Weiwei Kong:
Tracking and climbing behavior recognition of heavy-duty trucks on roadways.
- Haitao Sun, Chengjie Jin, Xiaohan Helu, Hui Lu, Man Zhang, Zhihong Tian:
Research on android infiltration technology based on the silent installation of an accessibility service.
- Pan Feng, Danyang Qin, Guangchao Xu, Ruolin Guo, Min Zhao:
Wireless sensor indoor positioning based on an improved particle filter algorithm.
- Xinmin Tang, Wenjie Zhao, Shangfeng Gao:
Improved interacting multiple model algorithm airport surface target tracking based on geomagnetic sensors.
- Shaoyi Bei, Chen Huang, Bo Li, Zhiyu Zhang:
Hybrid sensor network control of vehicle ride comfort, handling, and safety with semi-active charging suspension.
- Ki Ho Seo, Jang Hyun Baek, Chris Soo-Hyun Eom, Wookey Lee:
Optimal management of distance-based location registration using embedded Markov chain.
- Zhenlong Li, HaoXin Wang, YaoWei Zhang, Xiaohua Zhao:
Random forest-based feature selection and detection method for drunk driving recognition.
- Se-Ra Oh, Young-Gab Kim:
AFaaS: Authorization framework as a service for Internet of Things based on interoperable OAuth.
- Jizhao Liu, Weidong Yang, Junbao Zhang, Changlin Yang:
Detecting false messages in vehicular ad hoc networks based on a traffic flow model.
- Rui Guo, Chaoyuan Zhuang, Huixian Shi, Yinghui Zhang, Dong Zheng:
A lightweight verifiable outsourced decryption of attribute-based encryption scheme for blockchain-enabled wireless body area network in fog computing.
- Yousaf Zia, Arshad Farhad, Faisal Bashir, Kashif Naseer Qureshi, Ghufran Ahmed:
Content-based dynamic superframe adaptation for Internet of Medical Things.
- Haifeng Lin, Fuquan Zhang:
A scheme for stimulating message relaying cooperation.
- Zhaohui Zhang, Lijun Yang, Ligong Chen, Qiuwen Liu, Ying Meng, Pengwei Wang, Maozhen Li:
A generative adversarial network-based method for generating negative financial samples.
- G. Pius Agbulu, G. Joselin Retna Kumar, Asokan Vimala Juliet:
A lifetime-enhancing cooperative data gathering and relaying algorithm for cluster-based wireless sensor networks.
- Cheng Wang, Haiyang Huang, Jianwei Chen, Wei Wei, Tian Wang:
An online and real-time adaptive operational modal parameter identification method based on fog computing in Internet of Things.
- Ha-Yeon Cho, Youngkyoung Koo, Sangsoo Park:
Adaptive operating mode management model for efficient energy harvesting systems.
- Shi Qinglan, Yujiao Shi, Xiaochen Liu, Shuli Mei, Feng Lei:
A high-sensitivity multilayer soil moisture monitoring sensor based on a double high-frequency tuning detection circuit.
- Huang Yao, Mengting Yang, Tiantian Chen, Yantao Wei, Yu Zhang:
Depth-based human activity recognition via multi-level fused features and fast broad learning system.
- Jingqiu Ren, Ke Bao, Guanghua Zhang, Li Chu, Weidang Lu:
LANDMARC indoor positioning algorithm based on density-based spatial clustering of applications with noise-genetic algorithm-radial basis function neural network.
- Chenhui Zhu, Hongmei Zhang, Wanzhang Wang, Kang Li, Wanru Liu:
Robust control of hydraulic tracked vehicle drive system based on quantitative feedback theory.
- Yun-Yi Zhang, Kai Kang, Jia-Rui Lin, Jian-Ping Zhang, Yi Zhang:
Building information modeling-based cyber-physical platform for building performance monitoring.
- Hao Li, Lianbing Deng, Cheng Yang, Jianbo Liu:
An enhanced media ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption algorithm on media cloud.
- Amitabh Mishra, Thomas Reichherzer, Ezhil Kalaimannan, Norman Wilde, Ruben Ramirez:
Trade-offs involved in the choice of cloud service configurations when building secure, scalable, and efficient Internet-of-Things networks.
- Quan Dai, Hongfei Jia, Yao Liu:
Private vehicle-based crowdshipping for intercity express transportation: Feasibility assessment.
- Ming Li, Lanlan Wang, Haiju Fan:
Privacy-preserved data hiding using compressive sensing and fuzzy C-means clustering.
- Yoohwa Kang, Changki Kim, Donghyeok An, Hyunsoo Yoon:
Multipath transmission control protocol-based multi-access traffic steering solution for 5G multimedia-centric network: Design and testbed system implementation.
- Zhuo Yi, Ying Liao, Xuehui Du, Xin Lu, Lifeng Cao:
HiCoACR: A reconfiguration decision-making model for reconfigurable security protocol based on hierarchically collaborative ant colony.
- Yuanming Li, Wei Guo, Xuejun Meng, Wen Xia:
Charging wireless sensor network security technology based on encryption algorithms and dynamic model.
- Chao Wang, Zhongchuan Fu:
Quantitative evaluation of fault propagation in a commercial cloud system.
- Yan Lv, Xiangying He, Eryi Zhao, Yidong Deng, Yingliu Huang, Ac Chen, Shixiong Huang, Qi Qin, Tao Liu, Guoqiang Wen:
Spectral specific standardized low-resolution brain electromagnetic tomography default mode connectivity network and plasticity alterations in left vertebral artery stent patients.
- Yanning Dai, Yuedong Xie, Junliang Chen, Shuaibo Kang, Lijun Xu, Shuo Gao:
A lamination-based piezoelectric insole gait analysis system for massive production for Internet-of-health things.
- Junliang Chen, Min Zhang, Yanning Dai, Yuedong Xie, Wenbin Tian, Lijun Xu, Shuo Gao:
A force-voltage responsivity stabilization method for piezoelectric-based insole gait analysis for high detection accuracy in health monitoring.
- Wenjun Cai, Wei Jiang, Ke Xie, Yan Zhu, Yingli Liu, Tao Shen:
Dynamic reputation-based consensus mechanism: Real-time transactions for energy blockchain.
- Chunfeng Wan, Liyu Xie, Kangqian Xu, Songtao Xue, Can Jiang, Guochun Wan, Tao Ding:
Transverse deformation effect on sensitivity of strain-sensing patch antenna.
- Xinwang Wang, Huiliang Cao:
Temperature drift modeling and compensation of micro-electro-mechanical system gyroscope based on improved support vector machine algorithms.
- Mazen Alowish, Yoshiaki Shiraishi, Yasuhiro Takano, Masami Mohri, Masakatu Morii:
A novel software-defined networking controlled vehicular named-data networking for trustworthy emergency data dissemination and content retrieval assisted by evolved interest packet.
- Jin Sung Park, Sung Jin Lee, Jesús Jiménez, Soo Kyun Kim, Jun Woo Kim:
Indoor positioning-based mobile resource movement data management system for smart factory operations management.
- Bencan Gong, Dong Panpan, Chen Peng, Ren Dong:
Evolutionary game-based trajectory design algorithm for mobile sink in wireless sensor networks.
- Yi Chen, Hong-Xia Wang, Xiaoxu Tang, Yong Liu, Hanzhou Wu, Yanli Chen:
A novel two-dimensional reversible data hiding method with high embedding capacity in H.264/advanced video coding.
- Zhujun Jin, Yu Yang, Yuling Chen, Yuwei Chen:
IAS-CNN: Image adaptive steganalysis via convolutional neural network combined with selection channel.
- Yuan Gao, Hequn Xian, Aimin Yu:
Secure data deduplication for Internet-of-things sensor networks based on threshold dynamic adjustment.
- Ahmad Al-Qerem, Faten F. Kharbat, Shadi Nashwan, Staish Ashraf, khairi blaou:
General model for best feature extraction of EEG using discrete wavelet transform wavelet family and differential evolution.
- Zhiqiang Liu, Wenbo Zhu, Hongzhou Zhang, Shengjin Wang, Lu Fang, Weijun Hong, Hua Shao, Guopeng Wang:
Reliability evaluation of dynamic face recognition systems based on improved Fuzzy Dynamic Bayesian Network.
- Zhenwu Wang, Si-Kai Wang, Benting Wan, William Wei Song:
A novel multi-label classification algorithm based on K-nearest neighbor and random walk.
- Sugai Han, Ansheng Li, Hongchao Wang, Xiaoyun Gong, Liangwen Wang, Yixiang Huang, Yanming Li, Wenliao Du:
A health management system for large vertical mill.
- Xiaochu Wang, Ting Sun, Changhao Sun, Junqi Wang:
Distributed networked localization using neighboring distances only through a computational topology control approach.
- Pingshui Wang, Qinjuan Ma:
- Jing Wang, Huyin Zhang, Sheng Hao, Chuhao Fu:
An urban expressway forwarding scheme for cognitive Internet of vehicles.
- Rui Zhang, Di Xiao:
A secure image permutation-substitution framework based on chaos and compressive sensing.
- Hongtao Song, Shanshan Sui, Qilong Han, Hui Zhang, Zaiqiang Yang:
Autoregressive integrated moving average model-based secure data aggregation for wireless sensor networks.
- Zhijing Xu, Yuhao Huo, Kun Liu, Sidong Liu:
Detection of ship targets in photoelectric images based on an improved recurrent attention convolutional neural network.
- Peixin Wang, Youming Li, Shengming Chang, Xiaoping Jin, Xiaoli Wang:
Time-of-arrival-based localization algorithm in mixed line-of-sight/non-line-of-sight environments.
- Ning Wu, Zhongliang Yang, Yi Yang, Lian Li, Poli Shang, Weibo Ma, Zhenru Liu:
STBS-Stega: Coverless text steganography based on state transition-binary sequence.
- Hongwei Zhao, Zichun Zhang, Xiaozhu Shi, Yihui Yin:
A novel demodulation algorithm for VHF Data Broadcast signals in multi-sources augmentation navigation system.
- Wonyoung Jang, Sun-Young Lee:
Partial image encryption using format-preserving encryption in image processing systems for Internet of things environment.
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Trung Chi Ngo, Hoon Oh:
A two-channel slotted sense multiple access protocol for timely and reliable data transmission in industrial wireless sensor networks.
- Juyeon Son, Wonyoung Choi, Sang-Min Choi:
Trust information network in social Internet of things using trust-aware recommender systems.
- Buri Ban, Xuan Li, Miao Jin:
Resilient greedy routing on GPS-free surface sensor networks.
- Chu Rouxia, Xiaodong Chen, Tao Shifang, Donghai Yang:
Research on inverse simulation of physical training process based on wireless sensor network.
- Shuguang Deng, Buwen Cao, Xiang Xiao, Hua Qin, Bing Yang:
Cognitive routing optimization protocol based on multiple channels in wireless sensor networks.
- Jiahui Chen, Jie Ling, Jianting Ning, Emmanouil Panaousis, George Loukas, Kaitai Liang, Jiageng Chen:
Post quantum proxy signature scheme based on the multivariate public key cryptographic signature.
- Aamir Shahzad, Kaiwen Zhang, René Landry Jr., Neal N. Xiong, Young-Gab Kim:
An efficient emerging network and secured hopping scheme employed over the unsecured public channels.
- Harshita Patel, Dharmendra Singh Rajput, G. Thippa Reddy, Celestine Iwendi, Ali Kashif Bashir, Ohyun Jo:
A review on classification of imbalanced data for wireless sensor networks.
- Lanmei Wang, Yao Wang, Guibao Wang, Jianke Jia:
Near-field sound source localization using principal component analysis-multi-output support vector regression.
- Chenquan Gan, Junwei Mao, Zufan Zhang, Qingyi Zhu:
A tensor compression algorithm using Tucker decomposition and dictionary dimensionality reduction.
- Fan Shi, Pengcheng Zhu, Xiangyu Zhou, Bintao Yuan, Yong Fang:
Network attack detection and visual payload labeling technology based on Seq2Seq architecture with attention mechanism.
- Haiying Wang, Linhao Liang, Jian Xu, Hui She, Wuxiang Li:
A quadratic weighted centroid algorithm for tunnel personnel positioning.
- Jiajia Song, Jinbo Zhang, Xinnan Fan:
A precise ultra high frequency partial discharge location method for switchgear based on received signal strength ranging.
- Jianxin Ma, Shuo Shi, Xuemai Gu, Fanggang Wang:
Heuristic mobile data gathering for wireless sensor networks via trajectory control.
- Seona Lee, Sang-Ho Lee, HyungJune Lee:
Timely directional data delivery to multiple destinations through relay population control in vehicular ad hoc network.
- Guang Chen, Tonghai Jiang, Meng Wang, Xinyu Tang, Wenfei Ji:
Design and model checking of timed automata oriented architecture for Internet of thing.
- Tomás Robles, Borja Bordel, Ramón Alcarria, Diego Sánchez de Rivera:
Enabling trustworthy personal data protection in eHealth and well-being services through privacy-by-design.
- Jun-Feng Tian, Haoning Wang:
An efficient and secure data auditing scheme based on fog-to-cloud computing for Internet of things scenarios.
- Xin Tang, Linna Zhou, Dan Liu, Weijie Shan, Yi Zhang:
Border following-based reversible watermarking algorithm for images with resistance to histogram overflowing.
- Chunling Li, Ben Niu:
Design of smart agriculture based on big data and Internet of things.
- Wangqun Xiao, Jianxin Cheng:
Perceptual design method for smart industrial robots based on virtual reality and synchronous quantitative physiological signals.
- Seunghyun Cho, Dong-Wook Kim, Seung-Won Jung:
Quality enhancement of VVC intra-frame coding for multimedia services over the Internet.
- Chunfang Yang, Yuhan Kang, Fenlin Liu, Xiaofeng Song, Jie Wang, Xiangyang Luo:
Color image steganalysis based on embedding change probabilities in differential channels.
- Jing-Lei Tan, Cheng Lei, Hongqi Zhang, Hao Hu, Hengwei Zhang:
Network dynamic defense system based on holographic transformation.
- Hui Cao, Shubo Liu, Renfang Zhao, Xingxing Xiong:
IFed: A novel federated learning framework for local differential privacy in Power Internet of Things.
- Taifei Zhao, Hua Wang, Qianwen Ma:
The coverage method of unmanned aerial vehicle mounted base station sensor network based on relative distance.
- Le Xi, Hui Zhang, Sunan Li, Jianxin Cheng:
Integrating fuzzy Kano model and fuzzy importance-performance analysis to analyse the attractive factors of new products.
- Hanman Li, Ziyang Li, Fuheng Ma, Chengdong Liu:
Similarity analysis of dam behavior characterized by multi-monitoring points based on Cloud model.
- Jiao Zhang, Jianfeng Lu:
Analytical evaluation of geometric dilution of precision for three-dimensional angle-of-arrival target localization in wireless sensor networks.
- Xiang Yu, Hui Lu, Xianfei Yang, Ying Chen, Haifeng Song, Jianhua Li, Wei Shi:
An adaptive method based on contextual anomaly detection in Internet of Things through wireless sensor networks.
- Miguel López-Medina, Macarena Espinilla, Chris D. Nugent, Javier Medina Quero:
Evaluation of convolutional neural networks for the classification of falls from heterogeneous thermal vision sensors.
- Hongchao Wang, Wenliao Du:
A new K-means singular value decomposition method based on self-adaptive matching pursuit and its application in fault diagnosis of rolling bearing weak fault.
- Roberto Magán-Carrión, José Camacho, Gabriel Maciá-Fernández, Ángel Ruíz-Zafra:
Multivariate Statistical Network Monitoring-Sensor: An effective tool for real-time monitoring and anomaly detection in complex networks and systems.
- Khalid Hussain Mohammadani, Kamran Ali Memon, Imran Memon, Nazish Nawaz Hussaini, Hadiqua Fazal:
Preamble time-division multiple access fixed slot assignment protocol for secure mobile ad hoc networks.
- Xianfei Yang, Xiang Yu, Hui Lu:
Dual possibilistic regression models of support vector machines and application in power load forecasting.
- Yan Li, Junwei Wang, Xiangyang Luo:
A reversible database watermarking method non-redundancy shifting-based histogram gaps.
- Xiaoyi Zheng, Zhen Zhu, Yan Lu:
Secure state estimation and attack reconstruction for cyber-physical system with intermediate and robust observer.
- Jingjing Yu, Qi Xi, Runlei Li, Hui Tian, Yaxi Xie:
Stochastic allocation strategy for irregular arrays based on geometric feature control.
- Keni Ren, Johannes Karlsson, Markus Liuska, Markku Hartikainen, Inger Hansen, Grete Hm Jørgensen:
A sensor-fusion-system for tracking sheep location and behaviour.
- Aiguo Chen, Guoming Lu, Hanwen Xing, Yuan Xie, Shunwei Yuan:
Dynamic and semantic-aware access-control model for privacy preservation in multiple data center environments.