International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Volume 15
Volume 15, Number 1, January 2019
- Abdullahi Ibrahim Abdu, Oguz Bayat, Osman Nuri Uçan:
Designing insistence-aware medium access control protocol and energy conscious routing in quality-of-service-guaranteed wireless body area network.
- Yanzhao Hou, Nan Hu, Qimei Cui, Xiaofeng Tao:
Performance analysis of scalable video transmission in machine-type-communication caching network.
- Changhua Yao, Lei Zhu, Yongxing Jia, Lei Wang:
Demand-aware traffic cooperation for self-organizing cognitive small-cell networks.
- Bowen Qin, Fuyuan Xiao:
An improved method to determine basic probability assignment with interval number and its application in classification.
- Hongjie Yang, Fan Zhou, Ge Lin, Mouguang Lin, Shujin Lin:
Animated mesh simplification based on motion features in visual sensor networks.
- Gongbo Zhou:
Recent advances in wireless underground sensor network.
- Lei Chen, Ling Diao, Jun Sang:
A novel weighted evidence combination rule based on improved entropy function with a diagnosis application.
- Jung-Hoon Lee, Sang-Hwa Chung, Won-Suk Kim:
Fog server deployment technique: An approach based on computing resource usage.
- Qiong Zhang, Wenzheng Zhang:
Accurate detection of selective forwarding attack in wireless sensor networks.
- Tuan D. Vy, Yoan Shin:
iBeacon indoor localization using trusted-ranges model.
- Atif Ishtiaq, Sheeraz Ahmed, Muhammad Fahad Khan, Farhan Aadil, Muazzam Maqsood, Salabat Khan:
Intelligent clustering using moth flame optimizer for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Jaecheul Lee:
Deep learning-assisted real-time container corner casting recognition.
- Caixue Zhou:
An improved lightweight certificateless generalized signcryption scheme for mobile-health system.
- Yang Liu, Cai-Ping Lu, Heng Zhang:
Mutation effect of acoustic and electromagnetic emissions of hard rock impact failure.
- Razi Iqbal, Talal Ashraf Butt, Muhammad Afzaal, Khaled Salah:
Trust management in social Internet of vehicles: Factors, challenges, blockchain, and fog solutions.
- Yi Tang, Liangliang Zhu, Jia Ning, Qi Wang:
A data-driven approach for online aggregated load modeling through intelligent terminals.
- Lin Zhou, Qingsheng Zhao, Shukai Chi, Yanlong Li, Lan-jun Liu, Qianxiang Yu:
A fractional Fourier transform-based channel estimation algorithm in single-carrier direct sequence code division multiple access underwater acoustic communication system.
- Jing Liu, Yajie Yang, Douli Ma, Wenjuan He, Yinghui Wang:
A novel watermarking algorithm for three-dimensional point-cloud models based on vertex curvature.
- Woo-Sik Lee, Jong-Hoon Youn, Teuk-Seob Song:
Prime-number-assisted block-based neighbor discovery protocol in wireless sensor networks.
- Zhangquan Wang, Yourong Chen, Banteng Liu, Haibo Yang, Ziyi Su, Yunkai Zhu:
A sensor node scheduling algorithm for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaoxia Tian, Jingwen Yan:
A novel semi-empirical supervised model of vortex-induced vertical force on a flat closed-box bridge deck.
Volume 15, Number 2, February 2019
- Ran Baik:
Class imbalance learning-driven Alzheimer's detection using hybrid features.
- Wanshu Fan, Zhixun Su, Hongyan Wang, Nannan Li, Xuan Wang:
Edge-preserving filter with adaptive L0 gradient optimization.
- Yan Xin, Xia Feng:
Replica attack detection method for vehicular ad hoc networks with sequential trajectory segment.
- Muhammad Awais Hassan, Ume Habiba, Usman Ghani, Muhammad Shoaib:
A secure message-passing framework for inter-vehicular communication using blockchain.
- Tao Xu, Qingdong Qiu, Shaowei Lu, Keming Ma, Xiaoqiang Wang:
Multi-direction health monitoring with carbon nanotube film strain sensor.
- Zayan Elkhaled, Hamid Mcheick:
Case studies of communications systems during harsh environments: A review of approaches, weaknesses, and limitations to improve quality of service.
- Ying Zhou, Guiyuan Jiang, Guifeng Jiang:
Discover the road sequences of bus lines using bus stop information and historical bus locations.
- Li Miao, Lina Wang, Shuai Li, Haitao Xu, Xianwei Zhou:
Optimal defense strategy based on the mean field game model for cyber security.
- Mohamed Adnan Landolsi, Hamood R. Khan, Abdullah S. Al-Ahmari, Ali H. Muqaibel:
On the performance of wireless sensor network time difference of arrival localization under realistic interference and timing estimation errors.
- Xiaoxia Tian, Jingwen Yan, Yanchun Yang, Chi Xiao, Qi Zhou:
Parameter identification of a nonlinear model using an improved version of simulated annealing.
- Dongxiao Han, Juan Chen, Jian Sun:
A parallel spatiotemporal deep learning network for highway traffic flow forecasting.
- Dongil Kim, Jeongin Koo, Hyein Kim, Seokho Kang, Sang-Hyun Lee, Jeong-Tae Kang:
Rapid fault cause identification in surface mount technology processes based on factory-wide data analysis.
- Wenjing Guo, Cairong Yan, Ting Lu:
Optimizing the lifetime of wireless sensor networks via reinforcement-learning-based routing.
- Vandung Nguyen, Thant Zin Oo, Tran Trong Khanh, Choong Seon Hong, Eui-Nam Huh:
A comparison of interval division methods in adaptive IEEE 802.11p-based multi-channel medium access control protocols for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Tianbo Wang, Siqin Chang, Liang Liu, Jianhui Zhu, Yaxuan Xu:
Individual cylinder air-fuel ratio estimation and control for a large-bore gas fuel engine.
Volume 15, Number 3, March 2019
- Eduardo Cañete, Jaime Chen, Manuel Díaz, Luis Llopis, Bartolomé Rubio:
Wireless sensor networks and structural health monitoring: Experiences with slab track infrastructures.
- Hang Ye, Kai Han, Chaoting Xu, Jingxin Xu, Fei Gui:
Toward location privacy protection in Spatial crowdsourcing.
- Qiuping Wang, Weihua Yang, Lie Li, Guokai Yan, Huihui Wang, Jianqiang Li:
Late pregnancy analysis with Yunban's remote fetal monitoring system.
- Paulo Bezerra, Adalberto Melo, Allan Douglas, Hugo Santos, Denis do Rosário, Eduardo Cerqueira:
A collaborative routing protocol for video streaming with fog computing in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Waqar Alam, Qudrat Khan, Raja Ali Riaz, Rini Akmeliawati:
Glucose-insulin stabilization in type-1 diabetic patient: A uniform exact differentiator-based robust integral sliding mode control approach.
- Muhammad Naeem Shehzad, Qaisar Bashir, Ghufran Ahmad, Adeel Anjum, Muhammad Naeem Awais, Umar Manzoor, Zeeshan Azmat Shaikh, Muhammad A. Balubaid, Tanzila Saba:
Thermal-aware resource allocation in earliest deadline first using fluid scheduling.
- Hongwei Zhao, Yue Yan, Xiaozhu Shi:
A dynamic localization network for regional navigation under global navigation satellite system denial environments.
Next Generation Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Security Solutions Editorial
- Giovanni Pau, Renato Ferrero, Ulf Jennehag, Haijun Zhang:
Emerging applications through low-power wireless technologies for Internet of Things.
- Aihua Yu, Gang Li, Beiping Hou, Hongan Wang, Gaoya Zhou:
A novel framework for face recognition using robust local representation-based classification.
- Umair Khan, Armughan Ali, Salabat Khan, Farhan Aadil, Mehr Yahya Durrani, Khan Muhammad, Ran Baik, Jong Weon Lee:
Internet of Medical Things-based decision system for automated classification of Alzheimer's using three-dimensional views of magnetic resonance imaging scans.
- Tingting Wang, Wendong Hua, Wei Ke:
A two-step sequential method for device-free localization using wireless sensor networks.
- Peng Sun, Jiawei Yang, Yongfeng Zhi:
Multi-attribute decision-making method based on Taylor expansion.
- Jianan Sun, Qing Gu, Tao Zheng, Ping Dong, Yajuan Qin:
Joint communication and computing resource allocation in vehicular edge computing.
- Taewoong Kang, Kiman Kim, Serim Kim, Donghun Lee:
Underwater laser communication with sloped pulse modulation in turbid water.
- Yibin Li, Shengnan Li, Houbing Song, Bin Shao, Xiao Yang, Ning Deng:
Noninvasive blood pressure estimation with peak delay of different pulse waves.
- Guoyu Zuo, Zhaokun Xu, Jiahao Lu, Daoxiong Gong:
Feature subset evaluation method for upper limb rehabilitation training based on joint feature discernibility.
- Jin Wang, Yu Gao, Wei Liu, Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Hye-Jin Kim:
An intelligent data gathering schema with data fusion supported for mobile sink in wireless sensor networks.
- Pei Wang, Xue Dan, Yong Yang:
A multi-scale fusion prediction method for lithium-ion battery capacity based on ensemble empirical mode decomposition and nonlinear autoregressive neural networks.
- De Zhang, Mingqiang Li, Feng Zhang, Maojun Fan:
New gradient methods for sensor selection problems.
- Xuetao Jia, Ying Huang, Yanhua Wang, Daozong Sun:
Research on water and fertilizer irrigation system of tea plantation.
- Zuzhi Fan:
Delay-constrained flooding in extremely low-duty-cycle sensor networks.
- Gang Liu, Guofang Zhang, Quan Wang, Shaomin Ji, Lizhi Zhang:
Fine-grained access control method for private data in android system.
Volume 15, Number 4, April 2019
- Kais Mekki, William Derigent, Eric Rondeau, André Thomas:
In-network data storage protocols for wireless sensor networks: A state-of-the-art survey.
- Zixiang Ma, Bang Wu, Stefan Poslad:
A WiFi RSSI ranking fingerprint positioning system and its application to indoor activities of daily living recognition.
- Weiqiang Shen, Chuanlin Zhang, Xiaona Zhang, Jinglun Shi:
A fully distributed deployment algorithm for underwater strong k-barrier coverage using mobile sensors.
- TaeYoung Kim, JongBeom Lim:
An edge cloud-based body data sensing architecture for artificial intelligence computation.
- Tian Zhou, Jiajun Shen, Jianjun Zhu, Wanyuan Zhang, Dongdong Peng:
Beamforming interferometry bathymetry method based on multi-coprime sensor array.
- Yonghang Tai, Lei Wei, Hailing Zhou, Jun Peng, Qiong Li, Feiyan Li, Jun Zhang, Junsheng Shi:
Augmented-reality-driven medical simulation platform for percutaneous nephrolithotomy with cybersecurity awareness.
- Haiyan Qiang, Wanli Li, Junqi Xu, Yanran Wang:
Experimental test and numerical analysis for curvature ratios effect on the heat transfer and flow characteristics of a multi-layer winding hose.
- Ana Paula G. Lopes, Lucas O. Hilgert, Paulo R. L. Gondim, Jaime Lloret:
Secret sharing-based authentication and key agreement protocol for machine-type communications.
- Zaihui Cao, Ge Shi, Qingtao Wu:
Research on database watermarking based on Independent Component Analysis and multiple rolling.
- Qingxu Meng, Kaicheng Li:
A rank correlation coefficient based particle filter to estimate parameters in non-linear models.
- Gang Yu, Yongjuan Wang, Zhenfu Cao, Jian Lin, Xiangyu Wang:
Traceable and undeniable ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption for cloud storage service.
- Wen Jiang, Zeyu Ma, Xinyang Deng:
An attack-defense game based reliability analysis approach for wireless sensor networks.
- Yutong Song, Yong Deng:
A new method to measure the divergence in evidential sensor data fusion.
- Yulin Yan, Chunguang Liu, Xiaojun Ma, Yunyin Zhang:
Hardware-in-loop real-time simulation of electrical vehicle using multi-simulation platform based on data fusion approach.
- Lin Li, Donghui Li:
A distributed estimation method over network based on compressed sensing.
- Qi Pan, Xiangming Wen, Zhaoming Lu, Wenpeng Jing, Haijun Zhang:
Autonomous and adaptive congestion control for machine-type communication in cellular network.
- Xuemei Xiang, Wei Liu, Anfeng Liu, Neal N. Xiong, Zhiwen Zeng, Zhiping Cai:
Adaptive duty cycle control-based opportunistic routing scheme to reduce delay in cyber physical systems.
- Aijing Sun, Axin Wu, Xiaokun Zheng, Fangyuan Ren:
Efficient and privacy-preserving certificateless data aggregation in Internet of things-enabled smart grid.
- Shujuan Wang, Shuguang Lu, Qian Zhang:
Instantly decodable network coding-assisted data dissemination for prioritized services in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Yan Zhao, Shiming Li, Liehui Jiang, Tieming Liu:
Security-enhanced three-factor remote user authentication scheme based on Chebyshev chaotic maps.
- Yangfan Zhou, Mingchuan Zhang, Ping Xie, Junlong Zhu, Ruijuan Zheng, Qingtao Wu:
Sparse long short-term memory for information fusion in wireless sensor networks.
- Wenbin Zhao, Zhixian Yin, Tongrang Fan, Jishuang Luo:
Research on influence spread of scientific research team based on scientific factor quantification of big data.
- Yudong Liu, Shuai Xiao, Han Wang, Xu An Wang:
New provable data transfer from provable data possession and deletion for secure cloud storage.
- Hanshu Hong, Bing Hu, Zhixin Sun:
Toward secure and accountable data transmission in Narrow Band Internet of Things based on blockchain.
- Hengnian Qi, Kai Fang, Xiaoping Wu, Lili Xu, Qing Lang:
Human activity recognition method based on molecular attributes.
- Ying Liu, Lihua Huang:
A novel ensemble support vector machine model for land cover classification.
- Jianan Sun, Ping Dong, Yajuan Qin, Tao Zheng, Xiaoyun Yan, Yuyang Zhang:
Improving bandwidth utilization by compressing small-payload traffic for vehicular networks.
- Hu Sun, Aijia Zhang, Yishou Wang, Xinlin Qing:
Baseline-free damage imaging for metal and composite plate-type structures based on similar paths.
- Changxing Fan, Keli Hu, Sheng Feng, Jun Ye, En Fan:
Heronian mean operators of linguistic neutrosophic multisets and their multiple attribute decision-making methods.
- Zhichao Cai:
Study on the orientation detection of surface cracks by electromagnetic acoustic emission.
- Xue-rong Cui, Jingzhen Li, Juan Li, Jianhang Liu, Tingpei Huang, Haihua Chen:
Research on autocorrelation and cross-correlation analyses in vehicular nodes positioning.
- Xiaochao Dang, Jiaju Ren, Zhanjun Hao, Yili Hei, Xuhao Tang, Yan Yan:
A novel indoor localization method using passive phase difference fingerprinting based on channel state information.
- Guangnian Xiao, Qin Cheng, Chunqin Zhang:
Detecting travel modes from smartphone-based travel surveys with continuous hidden Markov models.
- Miao Yu:
Motion standard level system based on Internet of things.
- Saurabh Singh, In-Ho Ra, Weizhi Meng, Maninder Kaur, Gi Hwan Cho:
SH-BlockCC: A secure and efficient Internet of things smart home architecture based on cloud computing and blockchain technology.
- Yanjing Sun, Haiwei Zuo, Yan Chen, Bin Wang:
Queueing and channel access delay analysis in in-band full-duplex wireless networks.
- Jianwei Liu, Tao Zhao:
In-flight alignment method of navigation system based on microelectromechanical systems sensor measurement.
- Ye Tian, Zhirong Tang, Jian Ma:
Sparse sensing data-based participant selection for people finding.
- Lin Li, ShuWang Li, YanXia Li:
Wrist joint proprioceptive acuity assessment using inertial and magnetic measurement systems.
- Juan Feng, Hongwei Zhao:
An energy-efficient and adaptive data collection scheme for multisensory wireless sensor networks.
- Shengli Zhou, Kuiying Yin, Fei Fei, Ke Zhang:
Surface electromyography-based hand movement recognition using the Gaussian mixture model, multilayer perceptron, and AdaBoost method.
Volume 15, Number 5, May 2019
- Jianquan Ouyang, Hao He, Yi He, Huanrong Tang:
Dog recognition in public places based on convolutional neural network.
- You Lu, Qiming Fu, Xuefeng Xi, Zhenping Chen, Encen Zou, Baochuan Fu:
A policy conflict detection mechanism for multi-controller software-defined networks.
- Jianhu Zheng, Jinshuan Peng:
A novel pedestrian detection algorithm based on data fusion of face images.
- Dmitry Bankov, Evgeny M. Khorov, Andrey I. Lyakhov, Mark Sandal:
Enabling real-time applications in Wi-Fi networks.
- Liqian Zhang, Xueliang Fu, Honghui Li:
Round-priority-based anti-collision tag identification method in a mobile radio-frequency identification system.
- Li Chen, Dongxin Lu, Menghao Zhu, Muhammad Muzammal, Oluwarotimi Williams Samuel, Guixin Huang, Weinan Li, Hongyan Wu:
OMDP: An ontology-based model for diagnosis and treatment of diabetes patients in remote healthcare systems.
- Leonardo Juan Ramírez López, Arturo Rodriguez Garcia, Gabriel Puerta Aponte:
Internet of things in healthcare monitoring to enhance acquisition performance of respiratory disorder sensors.
- Yanrui Su, Li Zhang, Bin Jiang, Jiaqi Liu, Fabao Yan:
The quasars' redshift estimation method based on piecewise Gaussian fitting.
- Lin Teng, Hang Li:
CSDK: A Chi-square distribution-Kernel method for image de-noising under the Internet of things big data environment.
- Shuming Sun, Juan Chen, Jian Sun:
Traffic congestion prediction based on GPS trajectory data.
- Dongxu Wei, Shuning Zhang, Si Chen, Huichang Zhao, Linzhi Zhu:
Research on deception jamming of chaotic composite short-range detection system based on bispectral analysis and genetic algorithm-back propagation.
- Tieliang An, Xigui Zheng, Dengxing Zhu, Deyu Qian, Yu Guo, Juncai Cao:
Experimental investigation of pretensioned bolts under cyclic loading: Damage assessment using acoustic emission.
- Yuhong Zhu, Jingchao Yu, Fengye Hu, Zhijun Li, Zhuang Ling:
Human activity recognition via smart-belt in wireless body area networks.
- Xiaozhuan Gao, Yong Deng:
The generalization negation of probability distribution and its application in target recognition based on sensor fusion.
- Zhixiong Chen, Yifang Jing, Dongsheng Han, Lijiao Wang:
Performance analysis of dual-media cooperative communication based on wireless and power line under hybrid fading.
- Farnaz Derakhshan, Shamim Yousefi:
A review on the applications of multiagent systems in wireless sensor networks.
- Hanan Alahmadi, Fatma Bouabdallah:
Multichannel preamble sampling MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Guanghua Zhang, Xue Sun, Jingqiu Ren, Weidang Lu:
Research on improved indoor positioning algorithm based on WiFi-pedestrian dead reckoning.
- Jinfeng Huang, Lingjing Zeng, Xiaolong Chen:
Improved global stability condition analysis for time-delay fast active queue management scalable transmission control protocol.
- Sabeen Tahir, Sheikh Tahir Bakhsh, Maysoon F. Abulkhair, Madini O. Alassafi:
An energy-efficient fog-to-cloud Internet of Medical Things architecture.
- Zunmin Liu, Chuijie Yi, Zhihong Liu, Xilong Zhang:
Research on the high-accuracy mileage statistics method based on the civil satellite data.
- Yuhan Kang, Fenlin Liu, Chunfang Yang, Lingyun Xiang, Xiangyang Luo, Ping Wang:
Color image steganalysis based on channel gradient correlation.
- Wenyan Liu, Xiangyang Luo, Qing Mu, Yimin Liu, Fenlin Liu:
An indoor Wi-Fi access points localization algorithm based on improved path loss model parameter calculation method and recursive partition.