- Han-Yu Lin:
Efficient mobile dynamic ID authentication and key agreement scheme without trusted servers.
- Chun-I Kuo, Ce-Kuen Shieh, Wen-Shyang Hwang, Chih-Heng Ke:
Performance modeling of FEC-based unequal error protection for H.264/AVC video streaming over burst-loss channels.
- Mohammad Reza Ahadiat, Paeiz Azmi, Afrooz Haghbin:
Impulsive noise estimation and suppression in OFDM systems over in-home power line channels.
- Huanle Zhang, Jian Liu, Haili Shi:
Analysis of accessing to the nearest and to the strongest base station in femtocell networks.
- Rajesh P. Barnwal, Sujeet Bharti, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
UCGNet: wireless sensor network-based active aquifer contamination monitoring and control system for underground coal gasification.
- Hannan Bin Liaqat, Feng Xia, Qiuyuan Yang, Zhenzhen Xu, Ahmedin Mohammed Ahmed, Azizur Rahim:
Bio-inspired packet dropping for ad-hoc social networks.
- Byung-Kyu Kim, Hyoung-Kyu Song, Young-Hwan You:
Low-complexity joint detection of carrier frequency offset and sector cell index for LTE cellular system.
- Mohammad Sabzinejad Farash:
An improved password-based authentication scheme for session initiation protocol using smart cards without verification table.
- Laleh Arshadi, Amir-Hossein Jahangir:
An empirical study on TCP flow interarrival time distribution for normal and anomalous traffic.
- Amit Kumar Mandal, Sudip Misra, Tamoghna Ojha, Mihir Kumar Dash, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Oceanic forces and their impact on the performance of mobile underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Zhai Ming-Yue:
Mitigation of the moving radio interferences in the OFDM-based power line communication channels in China.
- Onur Osman:
Variable antenna-space shift keying for high spectral efficiency in exponentially correlated channels.
- Alishir Moradikordalivand, Tharek Abd Rahman, Chee Yen Leow, Sepideh Ebrahimi:
Dual-polarized MIMO antenna system for WiFi and LTE wireless access point applications.
- Dingde Jiang, Zhengzheng Xu, Wenpan Li, Zhenhua Chen:
Topology control-based collaborative multicast routing algorithm with minimum energy consumption.
- Daniela M. Martínez, Ángel G. Andrade:
Reducing the effects of the noise uncertainty in energy detectors for cognitive radio networks.
- Byung Wook Kim, Sung-Yoon Jung:
Peak-to-average power ratio reduction of a hidden training sequence-aided precoding scheme for MIMO-OFDM.
- Mohammad Sabzinejad Farash, Mahmoud Ahmadian-Attari, Saru Kumari:
Cryptanalysis and improvement of a three-party password-based authenticated key exchange protocol with user anonymity using extended chaotic maps.
- Arijit Roy, Pushpendu Kar, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
D3: distributed approach for the detection of dumb nodes in wireless sensor networks.
- Xuecai Bao, Wenqun Tan, Jugen Nie, Changlong Lu, Guanglang Jin:
Design of logical topology with K-connected constraints and channel assignment for multi-radio wireless mesh networks.
- Jianghong Wei, Xuexian Hu, Wenfen Liu:
Two-factor authentication scheme using attribute and password.
- Yi Tang, Lijie Wang, Haitao Zhao, Jibo Wei:
A low-complexity resource allocation algorithm in OFDMA-based cooperative cognitive radio networks.
- Ping He, Hong Shen, Longkun Guo, Yidong Li:
Efficient data retrieval algorithms for multiple requests in MIMO wireless networks.
- Byung Moo Lee, Youngok Kim:
Zero-forcing and codebook based beamforming scheme for practical usage of multiuser MIMO-OFDM with uplink channel sounding.
- Ruoyu Sun, David W. Matolak:
Path loss and delay spread for the stairwell channel at 5 GHz.
- Kazi Ashrafuzzaman, Abraham O. Fapojuwo:
Analysis of priority arbitration in low-rate CSMA/CA-based differentiated access with throughput optimization.
- Faissal El Bouanani, Hussain Ben-Azza:
Unified analysis of EGC diversity over Weibull fading channels.
- Sihame El-Hammani, Khalil Ibrahimi, El-Houssine Bouyakhf, Rachid El Azouzi:
Mobility management schemes for real-time traffic and resource allocation in IEEE 802.16e mobile network.
- Ashok Kumar Das:
A secure and effective biometric-based user authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks using smart card and fuzzy extractor.
- Muhammad Usman, Dzmitry Kliazovich, Fabrizio Granelli, Pascal Bouvry, Piero Castoldi:
Energy efficiency of TCP: An analytical model and its application to reduce energy consumption of the most diffused transport protocol.
- Ali A. Pouyan, Meisam Yadollahzadeh Tabari:
FPN-SAODV: using fuzzy petri nets for securing AODV routing protocol in mobile Ad hoc network.
- Adbul Karim S. Al-Bayati, Mahmoud A. Smadi, Omar A. Saraereh, Ahmad Al-Nimrat:
Joint carrier frequency offset and channel estimation for OFDM systems with two receive antennas.
- Jiguo Li, Yuerong Shi, Yichen Zhang:
Searchable ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption with revocation in cloud storage.
- Hafiz M. Asif, Bahram Honary, Mirza Tariq Hamayun:
Gaussian integers and interleaved rank codes for space-time block codes.
- Kai Chain, Kuei-Hu Chang, Wen-Chung Kuo, Jar-Ferr Yang:
Enhancement authentication protocol using zero-knowledge proofs and chaotic maps.
- Dheerendra Mishra, Saru Kumari, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Sourav Mukhopadhyay:
An anonymous biometric-based remote user-authenticated key agreement scheme for multimedia systems.
- Lien-Wu Chen, Yu-Fan Ho, Wei-Ting Kuo, Ming-Fong Tsai:
Intelligent file transfer for smart handheld devices based on mobile cloud computing.
- Shu-Ming Tseng, Te-Lun Lee, Yo-Chain Ho, Der-Feng Tseng:
Distributed space-time block codes with embedded adaptive AAF/DAF elements and opportunistic listening for multihop power line communication networks.
- Haizhou Wang, Xingshu Chen, Wenxian Wang, Mei Ya Chan:
Exploring the accuracy of capturing snapshots in large-scale P2P IPTV systems.
- Haris Gacanin, Amir Ligata, Youssef Chahibi:
On multiple-domain cooperative diversity for communications with distributed content in G.hn networks.
- Yasuhiro Urayama, Takuji Tachibana:
Virtual network construction with K-shortest path algorithm and optimization problems for robust physical networks.
- Victor C. M. Leung, Shihab Jimaa, Peng-Yong Kong, Michael Chai:
Special issue on energy-efficient wireless communication networks with QoS.
- Abayomi M. Ajofoyinbo, Wei W. Li:
Directional antennas MAC protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks with mobile sink.
- José Manuel Lanza-Gutiérrez, Juan Antonio Gómez Pulido:
A gravitational search algorithm for solving the relay node placement problem in wireless sensor networks.
- Rosario Giuseppe Garroppo, Bernard Gendron, Gianfranco Nencioni, Luca Tavanti:
Energy efficiency and traffic offloading in wireless mesh networks with delay bounds.
- Gang Wu, Liang Dong, Zhenting Qin, Zhikun Xu:
Dynamic programming-based pico base station sleep mode control in heterogeneous networks.
- Mahmood Mohassel Feghhi, Mahtab Mirmohseni, Aliazam Abbasfar:
Power allocation in the energy harvesting full-duplex Gaussian relay channels.
- Xun Sun, Shaowei Wang:
Energy-efficient power allocation for cognitive radio networks with minimal rate requirements.
- Rasmeet S. Bali, Neeraj Kumar, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
An efficient energy-aware predictive clustering approach for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Jiaxin Zhang, Xing Zhang, Chang Liu, Wenbo Wang, Yami Chen, Gang Li, Zhengang Pan, Chih-Lin I:
Theoretical study and performance evaluation of macro-assisted data-only carrier for next generation 5G system.
- Shenji Luan, Yi-hua Zhu, Hangyu Lv, Hua Hu:
Timer-based power management for infrastructure IEEE 802.11 WLAN with unreliable wireless links.
- Joaquim Bastos, Kazi Mohammed Saidul Huq, Shahid Mumtaz, Jonathan Rodriguez, Christos V. Verikoukis:
Energy efficiency optimization for downlink OFDMA system in heterogeneous network with QoS constraints.
- Mahnaz Sinaie, Paeiz Azmi:
QoS-driven resource allocation in green OFDMA wireless networks.
- Li Zhou, Chunsheng Zhu, Rukhsana Ruby, Xiaofei Wang, Xiaoting Ji, Shan Wang, Jibo Wei:
QoS-aware energy-efficient resource allocation in OFDM-based heterogenous cellular networks.
- Baokun Shan, Xi Li, Hong Ji, Yi Li:
A QoS-aware green cooperative compressed sensing scheme in IEEE 802.22 WRAN.
- Sasan Adibi:
A novel energy-efficient cross-application-layer platform with QoS-security support.
- Selcuk Okdem:
A real-time noise resilient data link layer mechanism for unslotted IEEE 802.15.4 networks.
- Weibing Gong, Xiaolong Yang, Min Zhang, Keping Long:
A bio-inspired OSPF path selection scheme based on an adaptive attractor selection model.
- Matteo Virgilio, Guido Marchetto, Riccardo Sisto:
Push applications and dynamic content generation over content-centric networking.
- Raikel Bordon, Samuel Montejo Sanchez, Samuel Baraldi Mafra, Evelio Martín García Fernández, Richard Demo Souza, João Luiz Rebelatto:
Energy-efficient outage-constrained power allocation based on statistical channel knowledge for dual-hop cognitive relay networks.
- Xiangli Liu, Zan Li, Xiangyang Liu, Jianhuan Wang:
Power allocation in vector estimation systems with the impact of wireless channel uncertainty.
- Md. Rezwanul Ahsan, Mohammad Tariqul Islam, Mohammad Habib Ullah:
A simple design of planar microstrip antenna on composite material substrate for Ku/K band satellite applications.
- Pallaviram Sure, Chandra Mohan Bhuma:
An eigen-select denoising threshold for channel estimation in OFDM systems.
- Panagiotis G. Sarigiannidis, Vasiliki L. Kakali, Manos Fragakis:
An adaptive energy-efficient framework for time-constrained optical backbone networks.
- Jin W. Kim, Chung Gu Kang:
Inter-cell coordinated beamforming with opportunistic scheduling.
- Nasour Bagheri, Parvin Alenaby, Masoumeh Safkhani:
A new anti-collision protocol based on information of collided tags in RFID systems.
- Ali Mohammad Saghiri, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A distributed adaptive landmark clustering algorithm based on mOverlay and learning automata for topology mismatch problem in unstructured peer-to-peer networks.
- Haris Gacanin, Bamidele Adebisi, Amir Ligata:
Energy-efficient multiple-domain bidirectional scheme for G.hn applications.
- Zhiquan Bai, Peihao Dong, Shen Gao:
An opportunistic relaying-based incremental hybrid DAF cooperative system.
- Ahmad Reza Montazerolghaem, S. Kazem Shekofteh, Mohammad Hossein Yaghmaee Moghaddam, Mahmoud Naghibzadeh:
A load scheduler for SIP proxy servers: design, implementation and evaluation of a history weighted window approach.
- Padmapriya Sambanthan, Tamilarasi Muthu:
R-11-based power control approach for overlaid femtocell networks.
- Elahe Sadat Hosseini, Vahid Esmaeelzadeh, Reza Berangi, Özgür B. Akan:
A correlation-based and spectrum-aware admission control mechanism for multimedia streaming in cognitive radio sensor networks.
- Byung-Kyu Kim, Hyoung-Kyu Song, Sung-Il Seo, Young-Hwan You:
Frame and carrier frequency synchronization algorithm for wireless body area network.
- Jong-Ho Lee:
Cooperative beamforming of full-duplex relays for improving physical layer security.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Zhijun Wu, Jiusheng Chen, Meng Yue:
An adaptive KPCA approach for detecting LDoS attack.
- Lutful Karim, Qusay H. Mahmoud, Nidal Nasser, Alagan Anpalagan, Nargis Khan:
Localization in terrestrial and underwater sensor-based m2m communication networks: architecture, classification and challenges.
- Fakhroddin Noorbehbahani, Ali Fanian, Sayyed Rasoul Mousavi, Homa Hasannejad:
An incremental intrusion detection system using a new semi-supervised stream classification method.
- Fengchao Fu, Zhaoming Lu, Yuanbao Xie, Wenpeng Jing, Xiangming Wen:
Clustering-based low-complexity resource allocation in two-tier femtocell networks with QoS provisioning.
- Pushpendu Kar, Sudip Misra:
Detouring dynamic routing holes in stationary wireless sensor networks in the presence of temporarily misbehaving nodes.
- Vinesh Kumar, Sonajharia Minz:
CCRA: channel criticality based resource allocation in cognitive radio networks.
- Gen Li, Maode Ma, Chunfeng Liu, Yantai Shu:
Adaptive fuzzy multiple attribute decision routing in VANETs.
- Ranjay Hazra, Anshul Tyagi:
Performance analysis of impulse-radio ultra-wideband energy detector system using cooperative dual-hop amplify and forward strategy.
- Mohammad Sabzinejad Farash, Shehzad Ashraf Chaudhry, Mohammad Heydari, Seyed Mohammad Sajad Sadough, Saru Kumari, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
A lightweight anonymous authentication scheme for consumer roaming in ubiquitous networks with provable security.
- M. Bala Krishna, M. N. Doja:
Deterministic K-means secure coverage clustering with periodic authentication for wireless sensor networks.
- Ning Wang, Tingting Miao, Hongwen Yang:
BER-modified regenerative protocols for OFDM-based two-way wireless relay channel.
- Parul Puri, Parul Garg, Mona Aggarwal:
Bi-directional relay-assisted FSO communication systems over strong turbulence channels with pointing errors.
- José Coimbra, Noélia S. C. Correia:
Repeated game theory as a framework for algorithm development in communication networks.
- Huansheng Ning, Didier El Baz, Laurence T. Yang, Rui Wang:
Editorial for the special issue on heterogeneous sensors-based object identification and information fusion.
- Yanhong Li, LihChyun Shu, Rongbo Zhu, Li Li:
A novel distributed air index for efficient spatial query processing in road sensor networks on the air.
- Jian Mao, Yue Chen, Yan Zhang, Xiandong Xu, Yajian Zhou, Jianwei Liu:
Parallel checking of content integrity in multi-cloud storage of heterogeneous sensor systems.
- Javier Medina, Luis Martínez-López, Macarena Espinilla:
Subscribing to fuzzy temporal aggregation of heterogeneous sensor streams in real-time distributed environments.
- Colin Shewell, Javier Medina, Macarena Espinilla, Chris D. Nugent, Mark P. Donnelly, Haiying Wang:
Comparison of fiducial marker detection and object interaction in activities of daily living utilising a wearable vision sensor.
- Peng Wang, Xiaotong Zhang, Guolu Sun, Liyuan Xu, Jinwu Xu:
Adaptive time delay estimation algorithm for indoor near-field electromagnetic ranging.
- Hangxing Wu, Hongbing Wang, Min Zhang:
A universal QoS scheme for web applications.
- Yiting Wu, Da Chen, Tao Jiang:
Efficient branch and bound algorithms for prototype filter optimization in OQAM-OFDM systems.
- Ali M. Allam, Ihab A. Ali, Shereen M. Mahgoub:
A provably secure certificateless organizational signature schemes.
- Liaojun Pang, Yufei Hu, Yi Liu, Kedong Xu, Huixian Li:
Efficient and secure certificateless signature scheme in the standard model.
- Xin Liu, Min Jia, Xuemai Gu, Junhua Yan, Jianjiang Zhou:
Optimal spectrum sensing and transmission power allocation in energy-efficiency multichannel cognitive radio with energy harvesting.
- Ayaz Ahmad, Mohammad Toaha Raza Khan:
Resource allocation for SC-FDMA based cognitive radio systems.
- Xinglong Wang, Liusheng Huang, Bing Leng, Hongli Xu, Chenkai Yang:
Joint channel and sink assignment for data collection in cognitive wireless sensor networks.
- Fuh-Hsin Hwang, Kai-Chun Wu:
A robust OFDM transmission scheme using a constellation index precoding technique over frequency-selective fading.
- Bing-Hong Liu, Ngoc-Tu Nguyen, Van-Trung Pham, Yue-Xian Lin:
Novel methods for energy charging and data collection in wireless rechargeable sensor networks.
- Purvang Dalal, Mohanchur Sarkar, Nikhil Kothari, Kankar S. Dasgupta:
Refining TCP's RTT dependent mechanism by utilizing link retransmission delay measurement in Wireless LAN.
- Fanzhao Wang, Qingyang Song, Zhaolong Ning, Lining Zhou:
Joint relay antenna and precoding selection for K-user MIMO Y channels with physical-layer network coding.
- Zhaolong Ning, Qingyang Song, Yao Yu, Yujuan Lv, Xing Wang, Xiangjie Kong:
Energy-aware cooperative and distributed channel estimation schemes for wireless sensor networks.
- Abu Hena Al Muktadir, Eiji Oki:
Differential delay aware instantaneous recovery scheme with traffic splitting.
- Mohammad Ali Raayatpanah:
Multicast routing based on data envelopment analysis with multiple Quality of Service parameters.
- Alireza Rezvanian, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A new learning automata-based sampling algorithm for social networks.
- Quoc-Viet Pham, Won-Joo Hwang:
Network utility maximization in multipath lossy wireless networks.
- Ding Xu, Qun Li:
Power allocation for two-user cognitive multiple access channels under primary user outage constraint.
- Fuqiang Yao, Zezhong Gao, Yingtao Niu, Yonggui Li:
A blind signal-to-jamming-plus-noise ratio estimation based on second-order cyclostationarity under typical tone-jamming and its CRLB.
- De-gan Zhang, Xiang Wang, Xiao-dong Song, Jun Li, Youjia Chen:
A kind of novel VPF-based energy-balanced routing strategy for wireless mesh network.
- Chin-Ling Chen, Mao-Lun Chiang, Chun-Cheng Peng, Chun-Hsin Chang, Qing-Ru Sui:
A secure mutual authentication scheme with non-repudiation for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Pavel Lafata:
Accurate low complexity modeling of twisted pairs suitable for G.fast frequencies.
- Imran Javed, Asim Loan, Waqar Mahmood:
Novel schemes for interference-resilient OFDM wireless communication.
- Nebojsa Maletic, M. Cabarkapa, Natasa Neskovic:
Performance of fixed-gain amplify-and-forward nonlinear relaying with hardware impairments.
- Guan Gui, Tingping Zhang, Jingpei Dan, Li Xu:
Stable adaptive channel estimation method under impulsive noise environments.
- Thang Le Duc, Duc Tai Le, Vyacheslav V. Zalyubovskiy, Dongsoo S. Kim, Hyunseung Choo:
Towards broadcast redundancy minimization in duty-cycled wireless sensor networks.
- Filippo Gandino, Bartolomeo Montrucchio, Maurizio Rebaudengo:
A security protocol for RFID traceability.
- Avleen Kaur Malhi, Shalini Batra:
Fuzzy-based trust prediction for effective coordination in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Shipeng Wang, Li Chen, Xiaohui Chen, Guo Wei:
Performance analysis of ultra-dense networks with MRC reception and successive interference cancellation under rate-limited backhaul.
- Sa Zhang, Zhuyan Zhao, Hao Guan, Hongwen Yang:
A modified poisson distribution for smartphone background traffic in cellular networks.
- Nikhil Sharma, Ankur Bansal, Parul Garg:
Generalized OSTBC-based subcarrier intensity-modulated MIMO optical wireless communication system.
- Yongfu Hou, Yifei Wei, Mei Song, F. Richard Yu:
Topology evolution model for ad hoc-cellular hybrid networks based on complex network theory.
- P. Dharanyadevi, K. Venkatalakshmi:
Proficient selection of gateway and base station by adroit algorithm in cloud-VMesh network.
- Flávio H. T. Vieira, Victor Hugo Teles Costa, Flávio Geraldo Coelho Rocha, Luan Ling Lee:
Estimation of quality of service parameters for OFDM-TDMA networks using Markov chains and service curve.
- Shengda Tang, Liansheng Tan, Sammy Chan:
On blocking time in multi-class optical burst switching nodes.