Stop the war!
default search action
Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Volume 348
Volume 348, October 2018
- Sadok Ben Yahia, Anne Laurent, Gabriella Pasi:
Preface: Special Issue on Big Data. 1-3
- Grégory Smits, Olivier Pivert, Ronald R. Yager, Pierre Nerzic:
A soft computing approach to big data summarization. 4-20
- Arnaud Castelltort, Trevor Martin:
Handling scalable approximate queries over NoSQL graph databases: Cypherf and the Fuzzy4S framework. 21-49
- Minyar Sassi Hidri, Mohamed Ali Zoghlami, Rahma Ben Ayed:
Speeding up the large-scale consensus fuzzy clustering for handling Big Data. 50-74
- Mikel Elkano, Mikel Galar, José Antonio Sanz, Humberto Bustince:
CHI-BD: A fuzzy rule-based classification system for Big Data classification problems. 75-101
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.