Stop the war!
default search action
Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Volume 229
Volume 229, October 2013
- Fu Zhang, Zong Min Ma, Li Yan, Jingwei Cheng:
Construction of fuzzy OWL ontologies from fuzzy EER models: A semantics-preserving approach. 1-32
- Jian Liu, Zong Min Ma, Ruizhe Ma:
Efficient processing of twig query with compound predicates in fuzzy XML. 33-53
- Jianhua Dai, Haowei Tian:
Fuzzy rough set model for set-valued data. 54-68
- Aranzazu Jurio, Humberto Bustince Sola, Miguel Pagola, Ana Pradera, Ronald R. Yager:
Some properties of overlap and grouping functions and their application to image thresholding. 69-90
- Antonios Kalampakas, Stefanos Spartalis, Lazaros S. Iliadis:
Syntactic recognizability of graphs with fuzzy attributes. 91-100
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.