Stop the war!
default search action
Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Volume 221
Volume 221, June 2013
- Tony Cheng-Kui Huang, Wu-Hsien Hsu, Yen-Liang Chen:
Conjecturable knowledge discovery: A fuzzy clustering approach. 1-23
- Lorenzo Livi, Antonello Rizzi:
Graph ambiguity. 24-47
- Chien-Liang Liu, Tao-Hsing Chang, Hsuan-Hsun Li:
Clustering documents with labeled and unlabeled documents using fuzzy semi-Kmeans. 48-64
- George E. Tsekouras, John V. Tsimikas:
On training RBF neural networks using input-output fuzzy clustering and particle swarm optimization. 65-89
- Rami N. Khushaba, Sarath Kodagoda, Sara Lal, Gamini Dissanayake:
Uncorrelated fuzzy neighborhood preserving analysis based feature projection for driver drowsiness recognition. 90-111
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.