- Mathew H. Evans, Charles W. Fox, Nathan F. Lepora, Martin J. Pearson, J. Charles Sullivan, Tony J. Prescott:
The effect of whisker movement on radial distance estimation: a case study in comparative robotics.
- Jeffrey L. Krichmar:
A neurorobotic platform to test the influence of neuromodulatory signaling on anxious and curious behavior.
- Fady Alnajjar, Yuichi Yamashita, Jun Tani:
The hierarchical and functional connectivity of higher-order cognitive mechanisms: neurorobotic model to investigate the stability and flexibility of working memory.
- Stefan Elfwing, Eiji Uchibe, Kenji Doya:
Scaled free-energy based reinforcement learning for robust and efficient learning in high-dimensional state spaces.
- Andrea Soltoggio, Andre Lemme, René Felix Reinhart, Jochen J. Steil:
Rare Neural Correlations Implement Robotic Conditioning with Delayed Rewards and Disturbances.
- Ken Kinjo, Eiji Uchibe, Kenji Doya:
Evaluation of linearly solvable Markov decision process with dynamic model learning in a mobile robot navigation task.
- Cai Li, Robert Lowe, Tom Ziemke:
Humanoids Learning to Walk: A Natural CPG-Actor-Critic Architecture.
- Laurence C. Jayet Bray, Gareth B. Ferneyhough, Emily R. Barker, Corey M. Thibeault, Frederick C. Harris Jr.:
Reward-based learning for virtual neurorobotics through emotional speech processing.
- Matthew D. Luciw, Varun Raj Kompella, Sohrob Kazerounian, Jürgen Schmidhuber:
An intrinsic value system for developing multiple invariant representations with incremental slowness learning.
- Jeffrey L. McKinstry, Gerald M. Edelman:
Temporal sequence learning in winner-take-all networks of spiking neurons demonstrated in a brain-based device.
- Jan Hendrik Metzen, Frank Kirchner:
Incremental learning of skill collections based on intrinsic motivation.
- Thierry Chaminade, Maria M. Okka:
Comparing the effect of humanoid and human face for the spatial orientation of attention.
- Jeffrey L. Krichmar, Florian Röhrbein:
Value and reward based learning in neurorobots.
- François Quesque, Daniel Lewkowicz, Yvonne Delevoye-Turrell, Yann Coello:
Effects of social intention on movement kinematics in cooperative actions.
- Wenjie Yan, Cornelius Weber, Stefan Wermter:
Learning indoor robot navigation using visual and sensorimotor map information.
- Adrien Jauffret, Nicolas Cuperlier, Philippe Gaussier, Philippe Tarroux:
From self-assessment to frustration, a small step toward autonomy in robotic navigation.
- Julien Lagarde:
Challenges for the understanding of the dynamics of social coordination.
- David Sierra González, Claudio Castellini:
A realistic implementation of ultrasound imaging as a human-machine interface for upper-limb amputees.
- Luca Lonini, Sébastien Forestier, Céline Teulière, Yu Zhao, Bertram E. Shi, Jochen Triesch:
Robust active binocular vision through intrinsically motivated learning.
- Vieri G. Santucci, Gianluca Baldassarre, Marco Mirolli:
Which is the best intrinsic motivation signal for learning multiple skills?
- Burcu A. Urgen, Markus Plank, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Howard Poizner, Ayse Pinar Saygin:
EEG theta and Mu oscillations during perception of human and robot actions.
- Leonid Perlovsky:
Learning in brain and machine - complexity, Gödel, Aristotle.
- Alexey Natekin, Alois Knoll:
Gradient boosting machines, a tutorial.
- Sylvie Droit-Volet:
Emotion and magnitude perception: number and length bisection.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.