default search action
- Dimpal Janu, Kuldeep Singh, Sandeep Kumar:
Machine learning for cooperative spectrum sensing and sharing: A survey.
- Monzir Babiker Mohamed, Olasunkanmi Matthew Alofe, Muhammad Ajmal Azad, Harjinder Singh Lallie, Kaniz Fatema, Tahir Sharif:
A comprehensive survey on secure software-defined network for the Internet of Things.
- Eshita Rastogi, Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena, Dong Ryeol Shin:
Energy efficiency analysis of narrowband Internet of Things with auxiliary active cycles for small data transmission.
- Gang Zhao, Bingbing Di, Hui He:
A novel decentralized cross-domain identity authentication protocol based on blockchain.
- Rajat Gupta, Mona Aggarwal, Swaran Ahuja:
Preservation of shared backup path in k-node content based elastic optical datacenter networks.
- Ping Zhang, Long Zhao, Binyao Cheng, Pengzun Gao:
Optimization of the quality-to-power ratio of scalable video code video transmission in millimeter-wave massive multiple-input multiple-output systems.
- Jintian Lu, Yunyi Zhang, Likun Yang, Shuyuan Jin:
Inter-cloud secure data sharing and its formal verification.
- V. R. Balaji, Tathababu Addepalli, Arpan Desai, Anveshkumar Nella, Truong Khang Nguyen:
An inverted L-strip loaded ground with hollow semi-hexagonal four-element polarization diversity UWB-MIMO antenna.
- Sudipta Dey, Iti Saha Misra:
Quality ensured non-orthogonal multiple access based downlink scalable video coding multicasting over cognitive radio network.
- S. Allwin Devaraj, T. Aruna, N. Muthukumaran, A. Andrew Roobert:
Adaptive cluster-based heuristic approach in cognitive radio networks for 5G applications.
- Issam Jabri, Kaouther Mansour, Ibrahim Al-Oqily, Tahar Ezzedine:
Enhanced characterization and modeling of A-MPDU aggregation for IEEE 802.11n WLANs.
- Marjo Heikkilä, Pekka Koskela, Jani Suomalainen, Kalle Lähetkangas, Tero Kippola, Pentti Eteläaho, Juha Erkkilä, Ari Pouttu:
Field trial with tactical bubbles for mission critical communications.
- Wen Zhao, Zhipeng Huang, Fuchun Huang, Yiju Zhan:
Double generalized spatial modulation.
- Ying Wang, Fengyin Li, Pei Ren, Siqi Yu, Yuhong Sun:
A secure aggregation routing protocol with authentication and energy conservation.
- Huanlai Xing, Haoxiang Qin, Shouxi Luo, Penglin Dai, Lexi Xu, Xinzhou Cheng:
Spectrum sensing in cognitive radio: A deep learning based model.
- Jingwen Luo, Jia Wu, Weiyu Yang:
A relationship matrix resolving model for identifying vital nodes based on community in opportunistic social networks.
- Priyadharshini Kaliyamoorthy, Aroul Canessane Ramalingam:
Enhancing data security using global mutation based novel artificial immune network optimization in public cloud storage system.
- Ankush Manocha:
IoT-assisted irregular environmental event determination for health analysis of pregnant females.
- Meng Wang, Dian-Wu Yue, Ha H. Nguyen, Si-Nian Jin:
Massive MIMO relaying with imperfect RF chains and coarse ADC/DAC in beyond 5G networks.
- Sandeep Gulia, Anwar Ahmad, Manish Kumar Singh:
A resource efficient scheme for backhaul-constrained coordinated multipoint cellular networks.
- Xiangyong Liu, Guojun Wang, Md. Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan:
Re-ranking with multiple objective optimization in recommender system.
- Nellore Kapileswar, P. Phani Kumar:
Energy efficient routing in IOT based UWSN using bald eagle search algorithm.
- Saeid Pakravan, Ghosheh Abed Hodtani:
Analysis of side information impact on the physical layer security performances in wireless wiretap channel.
- A. Balamurugan, Sengathir Janakiraman, Maruthakutty Deva Priya:
Modified African buffalo and group teaching optimization algorithm-based clustering scheme for sustaining energy stability and network lifetime in wireless sensor networks.
- Mesut Togaçar:
Detecting attacks on IoT devices with probabilistic Bayesian neural networks and hunger games search optimization approaches.
- Changqiao Xu:
Designing and planning of energy efficient sustainable cities and societies: A smart energy.
- Mahmood Khan, Javed Iqbal, Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Afaq, Ali Zahir, Nadir Ali:
Designing and implementation of energy-efficient wireless photovoltaic monitoring system.
- Muhammad Amin, Babar Shah, Aizaz Sharif, Tamleek Ali, Ki-Il Kim, Sajid Anwar:
Android malware detection through generative adversarial networks.
- Affaq Qamar, Javed Iqbal, Saim Saher, Arif Ali Shah, Abdul Basit:
Design of optimized energy system based on active energy-saving technologies in very low-energy smart buildings.
- Naveed Jan, Sarmad Ullah Khan:
Energy-efficient source location privacy protection for network lifetime maximization against local eavesdropper in wireless sensor network (EeSP).
- Adil Sheraz, Javed Iqbal Bangash, Abdul Waheed Khan, Muhammad Imran, Asfandyar Khan, Abdul Khan, Muhammad Ishaq, Wajid Ullah Khan:
A dynamic swift association scheme for wireless body area networks.
- Mohamad Alhaddad, Enver Ever, Murat Fahrioglu, Fadi M. Al-Turjman:
Aiming for smart wind energy: A comparison analysis between wind speed forecasting techniques.
- Yue Wang, Linfang Hu, Jianwei Chen, Yueqing Ren:
Health status diagnosis of distribution transformers based on big data mining.
- Zahid Halim, Aqsa Khan, Muhammad Sulaiman, Sajid Anwar, Muhammad Nawaz:
On finding optimum commuting path in a road network: A computational approach for smart city traveling.
- Fazli Subhan, Asfandyar Khan, Sajid Saleem, Shakeel Ahmed, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Zubair Asghar, Javed Iqbal Bangash:
Experimental analysis of received signals strength in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and its effect on distance and position estimation.
- Mahmood Khan, Muhammad Afaq, Ihtesham Ul Islam, Javed Iqbal, Muhammad Shoaib:
Energy loss prediction in nonoriented materials using machine learning techniques: A novel approach.
- Ahmed S. Alfakeeh, Ali H. Al-Bayatti, François Siewe, Thar Baker:
Agent-based negotiation approach for feature interactions in smart home systems using calculus of the context-aware ambient.
- Fakhri Alam Khan, Mona Jamjoom, Awais Ahmad, Muhammad Asif:
An analytic study of architecture, security, privacy, query processing, and performance evaluation of database-as-a-service.
- Muhammad Babar, Sabeen Javaid, Akmal Saeed Khattak, Amjad Ali:
Toward energy-efficient data management design for sustainable cities and societies.
- Shalli Rani:
Analytic vision on fog computing for effective load balancing in smart grids.
- Faizan Mehmood, Nouman Ashraf, Lourdes Alvarez, Tahir Nadeem Malik, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Tariq Kamal:
Grid integrated photovoltaic system with fuzzy based maximum power point tracking control along with harmonic elimination.
- Bashir Hayat, Seonah Lee, Kyong Hoon Kim:
Resource allocation through logistic regression and multicriteria decision making method in IoT fog computing.
- Bhagya Nathali Silva, Kyuchang Lee, Yongtak Yoon, Jihun Han, Zhenbo Cao, Kijun Han:
Cost- and comfort-aware aggregated modified least slack time-based domestic power scheduling for residential communities.
- Khursheed Aurangzeb, Sheraz Aslam, Syed Irtaza Haider, Syed Muhammad Mohsin, Saif ul Islam, Hasan Ali Khattak, Sajid Shah:
Energy forecasting using multiheaded convolutional neural networks in efficient renewable energy resources equipped with energy storage system.
- Adnan Fida, Adnan Iftikhar, Muhammad Azfar Yaqub, Dongkyun Kim:
Coordinated throughput optimization for mobile sensor networks under heterogeneous fading conditions.
- Ze Chen, Xiaojun Zuo, Na Dong, Botao Hou:
Application of network security penetration technology in power internet of things security vulnerability detection.
- Rohul Amin, Shah Nazir, Iván García-Magariño:
Efficient sustainable algorithm for numerical solution of nonlinear delay Fredholm-Volterra integral equations via Haar wavelet for dense sensor networks in emerging telecommunications.
- Abizar, Haleem Farman, Bilal Jan, Zahid Khan, Anis Koubaa:
A smart energy-based source location privacy preservation model for Internet of Things-based vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Saleem Iqbal, Kashif Naseer Qureshi, Nabeela Kanwal, Gwanggil Jeon:
Collaborative energy efficient zone-based routing protocol for multihop Internet of Things.
- Muhammad Diyan, Bhagya Nathali Silva, Jihun Han, Zhenbo Cao, Kijun Han:
Intelligent Internet of Things gateway supporting heterogeneous energy data management and processing.
- Maryam Bashir, Jawad Ashraf, Asad Habib, Muhammad Muzammil:
An intelligent linear time trajectory data compression framework for smart planning of sustainable metropolitan cities.
- Changqiao Xu:
Enabling technologies for future mobile and edge networks.
- Fadi Al-Turjman:
A novel approach for drones positioning in mission critical applications.
- Tarik Chanyour, Mohamed El Ghmary, Youssef Hmimz, Mohammed Ouçamah Cherkaoui Malki:
Energy-efficient and delay-aware multitask offloading for mobile edge computing networks.
- Muhammad Shakil, Alaelddin Fuad Yousif Mohammed, Rajakumar Arul, Ali Kashif Bashir, Jun Kyun Choi:
A novel dynamic framework to detect DDoS in SDN using metaheuristic clustering.
- Di Zhou, Bin Qiu, Yuanfang Chen, Hailin Xiao, Muhammad Alam:
Power allocation for multisource, multidestination cooperative vehicular networks under an outage probability constraint.
- Changqiao Xu:
Enabling AI technologies for Internet of Energy.
- Mostefa Zafer, Mustapha Réda Senouci, Mohamed Aissani:
Fault-tolerant data transport backbone for 3D wireless sensor networks.
- Rashid Abbasi, Nawab Muhammad Faseeh Qureshi, Haseeb Hassan, Tanzila Saba, Amjad Rehman, Bin Luo, Ali Kashif Bashir:
Generalized PVO-based dynamic block reversible data hiding for secure transmission using firefly algorithm.
- Atul Malhotra, Sanmeet Kaur:
A comprehensive review on recent advancements in routing protocols for flying ad hoc networks.
- Ahcène Bounceur, Madani Bezoui, Mohammad Hammoudeh, Loïc Lagadec, Reinhardt Euler:
Finding the polygon hull of a network without conditions on the starting vertex.
- Abeer Abdullah Alsadhan, Abir Hussain, Panos Liatsis, Mohammed M. Alani, Hissam Tawfik, Phillip Kendrick, Hulya Francis:
Locally weighted classifiers for detection of neighbor discovery protocol distributed denial-of-service and replayed attacks.
- Pouria Paymard, Nader Mokari:
Resource allocation in PD-NOMA-based mobile edge computing system: Multiuser and multitask priority.
- Ravi Tiwari, Siddharth Deshmukh:
Analysis and design of an efficient handoff management strategy via velocity estimation in HetNets.
- Sana Belguith, Nesrine Kaaniche, Mohammad Hammoudeh:
Analysis of attribute-based cryptographic techniques and their application to protect cloud services.
- Adil Adeel, Mazhar Ali, Abdul Nasir Khan, Tauqeer Khalid, Faisal Rehman, Yaser Jararweh, Junaid Shuja:
A multi-attack resilient lightweight IoT authentication scheme.
- Fadi M. Al-Turjman, Hadi Zahmatkesh, Ramiz Shahroze:
An overview of security and privacy in smart cities' IoT communications.
- Muhammad Mohtasim Sajjad, Dhammika Jayalath, Carlos J. Bernardos:
A flexible IPv6 mobility management architecture for SDN-based 5G mobile networks.
- Monther Aldwairi, Duaa Alansari:
n-Grams exclusion and inclusion filter for intrusion detection in Internet of Energy big data systems.
- Nida Riaz, Saad B. Qaisar, Mudassar Ali, Muhammad Naeem:
Node selection and utility maximization for mobile edge computing-driven IoT.
- Morghan Hartmann, Umair Sajid Hashmi, Ali Imran:
Edge computing in smart health care systems: Review, challenges, and research directions.
- Ola Salman, Imad H. Elhajj, Ali Chehab, Ayman I. Kayssi:
A machine learning based framework for IoT device identification and abnormal traffic detection.
- Hafiza Syeda Zainab Kazmi, Nadeem Javaid, Muhammad Awais, Muhammad Tahir, Seong-O Shim, Yousaf Bin Zikria:
Congestion avoidance and fault detection in WSNs using data science techniques.
- Hamid Mehdi, Zahra Pooranian, Paola Gabriela Vinueza Naranjo:
Cloud traffic prediction based on fuzzy ARIMA model with low dependence on historical data.
- Yousef-Awwad Daraghmi, Eman Yasser Daraghmi, Samer Alsaadi, Derar Eleyan:
Accurate and time-efficient negative binomial linear model for electric load forecasting in IoE.
- Alireza Souri, Aseel Hussien, Mahdi Hoseyninezhad, Monire Norouzi:
A systematic review of IoT communication strategies for an efficient smart environment.
- Yazan Otoum, Dandan Liu, Amiya Nayak:
DL-IDS: a deep learning-based intrusion detection framework for securing IoT.
- Muhammad Faisal Aziz, Abdul Nasir Khan, Junaid Shuja, Iftikhar Ahmed Khan, Fiaz Gul Khan, Atta ur Rehman Khan:
A lightweight and compromise-resilient authentication scheme for IoTs.
- Khalid Mahmood Awan, Hafiz Husnain Raza Sherazi, Ahmad Ali, Razi Iqbal, Zuhaib Ashfaq Khan, Mithun Mukherjee:
Energy-aware cluster-based routing optimization for WSNs in the livestock industry.
- Mohammad Bany Taha, Chamseddine Talhi, Hakima Ould-Slimane, Saed Alrabaee:
TD-PSO: Task distribution approach based on particle swarm optimization for vehicular ad hoc network.
- Mohammad W. Elbes, Thamer A. Alrawashdeh, Eyad Almaita, Shadi AlZu'bi, Yaser Jararweh:
A platform for power management based on indoor localization in smart buildings using long short-term neural networks.
- Hanlin Zhu, Yongxin Zhu, Hui Wang, Shihui Wang, Ziwei Liu, Balamurugan Balusamy, Pandi Vijayakumar, Ming Xia:
Multiscale deep network based multistep prediction of high-dimensional time series from power transmission systems.
- Jedsada Phengsuwan, Tejal Shah, Rui Sun, Philip James, Dhavalkumar Thakker, Rajiv Ranjan:
An ontology-based system for discovering landslide-induced emergencies in electrical grid.
- Mohamed Aissa, Badia Bouhdid, Adel Ben Mnaouer, Abdelfettah Belghith, Saad A. Al-Ahmadi:
SOFCluster: Safety-oriented, fuzzy logic-based clustering scheme for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Noura Aljeri, Azzedine Boukerche:
Smart and Green Mobility Management for 5G-enabled Vehicular Networks.
- Pejman Hosseinioun, Maryam Kheirabadi, Seyed Reza Kamel Tabbakh, Reza Ghaemi:
aTask scheduling approaches in fog computing: A survey.
- Tianyang Liu, Yongxin Zhu, Hui Wang, Balamurugan Balusamy, Pandi Vijayakumar, Jingtong Peng:
Transformer anomaly detection based on time-frequency domain software-hardware cooperative analysis.
- Xiaochun Cheng, Zheli Liu, Yongsheng Ning:
Editorial: Security of cloud service for the manufacturing industry.
- Jamal N. Al-Karaki, Amjad Gawanmeh, Islam T. Almalkawi, Omar Alfandi:
Probabilistic analysis of security attacks in cloud environment using hidden Markov models.
- Ganesh Gopal Deverajan, V. Muthukumaran, Ching-Hsien Hsu, Marimuthu Karuppiah, Yeh-Ching Chung, Ying-Huei Chen:
Public key encryption with equality test for Industrial Internet of Things system in cloud computing.
- Ajay Kumar, Kumar Abhishek, Pranav Nerurkar, Muhammad Rukunuddin Ghalib, Achyut Shankar, Xiaochun Cheng:
Secure smart contracts for cloud-based manufacturing using Ethereum blockchain.
- Bijeta Seth, Surjeet Dalal, Vivek Jaglan, Dac-Nhuong Le, Senthilkumar Mohan, Gautam Srivastava:
Integrating encryption techniques for secure data storage in the cloud.
- Jinsu Kim, Namje Park:
Role-based Access Control Video Surveillance Mechanism Modeling in Smart Contract Environment.
- Fei Ye, Yunzhi Zheng, Xiao Fu, Bin Luo, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani:
TamForen: A tamper-proof cloud forensic framework.
- Qikun Zhang, Yongjiao Li, Zheng Chuanyang, Liang Zhu, Junling Yuan, Sikang Hu:
A permission-combination scalable access control model for Internet of things.
- Xiao Zhang, Jiqiang Liu, Zhongjie Ba, Yaodong Tao, Xiaochun Cheng:
MobiScan: An enhanced invisible screen-camera communication system for IoT applications.
- Rakesh Kumar Sakthivel, Gayathri Nagasubramanian, Fadi M. Al-Turjman, Muthuramalingam Sankayya:
Core-level cybersecurity assurance using cloud-based adaptive machine learning techniques for manufacturing industry.
- Farrukh Mahmood, Farrukh Zeeshan Khan, Muneer Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmad, Brij B. Gupta:
GreenCloudNet++: Simulation framework for energy efficient and secure, green job scheduling in geographically distributed data centers.
- Oladayo Olufemi Olakanmi, Kehinde Oluwasesan Odeyemi:
A certificateless keyword searchable encryption scheme in multi-user setting for fog-enhanced Industrial Internet of Things.
- Ahmad Ali, Abid Khan, Mansoor Ahmed, Gwanggil Jeon:
BCALS: Blockchain-based secure log management system for cloud computing.
- A. Alfred Raja Melvin, G. Jaspher W. Kathrine, S. Sudhakar Ilango, S. Vimal, Seungmin Rho, Neal N. Xiong, Yunyoung Nam:
Dynamic malware attack dataset leveraging virtual machine monitor audit data for the detection of intrusions in cloud.
- Khizar Abbas, Muhammad Afaq, Talha Ahmed Khan, Adeel Rafiq, Javed Iqbal, Ihtesham Ul Islam, Wang-Cheol Song:
An efficient SDN-based LTE-WiFi spectrum aggregation system for heterogeneous 5G networks.
- Daming Li, Lianbing Deng, Zhiming Cai, Alireza Souri:
Blockchain as a service models in the Internet of Things management: Systematic review.
- Arman Azizi, Nader Mokari:
Multiple input single output aerial base station-assisted networks: Joint 3D beam-forming, aerial base station assignment, 3D placement, and radio resource allocation.
- Liuwei Huo, Dingde Jiang, Zhihan Lv:
A software-defined networks-based measurement method of network traffic for 6G technologies.
- Chunzhi Hou, Zhensen Wu, Jiaji Wu, Chang-Sheng Lu, Rui Zhang, Leke Lin, Qiang Zhao, Yunhua Cao:
Measurement and analysis of the scattering properties of cement surfaces of urban environment in the millimeter waveband.
- Sumit Kumar, Shrawan Kumar, Daya Krishan Lobiyal:
MWLP-DP: Mobile war-fighters location prediction for dark phase in Internet of Battlefield Things.
- Zeinab Askari, Avid Avokh:
IRDB: Towards enjoying spatial, rate, and beam-channel diversity in wireless networks for multimedia applications.
- Hossein Amin Sadrabadi, Nahid Ardalani, Hamidreza Bakhshi:
An enhanced LTE handover scheme for high-speed railway application.
- Zaheer Ahmad, Jawad Mirza, Abdulah Jeza Aljohani, Ahmad Salman, Salman Ghafoor:
A Mach-Zehnder modulator based novel regenerator for employment in relays used in free space optical communication.
- Abdelfettah Belhabib, Abdelouhab Zeroual, Moha M'Rabet Hassani:
Ant colony-based strategy to mitigate the pilot contamination problem in multicell massive multiple-input multiple-output systems.