Special Issue Articles
- Rafael L. Gomes, Francisco R. P. da Ponte, Arthur Urbano, Luiz F. Bittencourt, Edmundo R. M. Madeira:
Strategies for daytime slicing in future internet service providers.
- Flávio Meneses, Rui Silva, David Santos, Daniel Corujo, Rui L. Aguiar:
An integration of slicing, NFV, and SDN for mobility management in corporate environments.
- Raphael Vicente Rosa, Christian Esteve Rothenberg:
The pandora of network slicing: A multicriteria analysis.
- Guanqun Zhao, Shuang Qin, Gang Feng, Yao Sun:
Network slice selection in softwarization-based mobile networks.
- Xi Chen, Hongfang Yu, Shizhong Xu, Xiaojiang Du:
CompRess: Composing overlay service resources for end-to-end network slices using semantic user intents.
- Ruben Ricart-Sanchez, Pedro Malagón, Antonio Matencio-Escolar, Jose M. Alcaraz Calero, Qi Wang:
Toward hardware-accelerated QoS-aware 5G network slicing based on data plane programmability.
- Songzhu Zhang, Xingwei Wang, Xiaohu Qian, Min Huang:
An intelligent SDN-enabled CCN routing mechanism with community division.
- Asif Kabir, Gohar Rehman, Syed Mushhad Gilani, Edvin Jonathan Kitindi, Zain Ul Abidin Jaffri, Khurrum Mustafa Abbasi:
The role of caching in next generation cellular networks: A survey and research outlook.
- Chuangchuang Zhang, Xingwei Wang, Anwei Dong, Yong Zhao, Min Huang, Fuliang Li:
Dynamic network service deployment across multiple SDN domains.
- Francesco Chiti, Romano Fantacci, Benedetta Picano:
A matching game for tasks offloading in integrated edge-fog computing systems.
- Rayane El Sibai, Nader Gemayel, Jacques Bou Abdo, Jacques Demerjian:
A survey on access control mechanisms for cloud computing.
- Strahil Panev, Pero Latkoski:
SDN-based failure detection and recovery mechanism for 5G core networks.
- Mohammed J. F. Alenazi, Egemen K. Çetinkaya:
Resilient placement of SDN controllers exploiting disjoint paths.
- Sanaullah Manzoor, Suleman Mazhar, Ahmad Asghar, Adnan Noor Mian, Ali Imran, Jon Crowcroft:
Leveraging mobility and content caching for proactive load balancing in heterogeneous cellular networks.
- Pietro Paglierani, Ioannis Neokosmidis, Theodoros Rokkas, Claudio Meani, Karim M. Nasr, Klaus Moessner, Pouria Sayyad Khodashenas:
Techno-economic analysis of 5G immersive media services in cloud-enabled small cell networks: The neutral host business model: Providing techno-economic guidelines for the successful provision of 5G innovative services in small cell networks.
- Mushtaq Ahmad, Mudassar Ali, Muhammad Naeem, Ashfaq Ahmed, Muhammad Iqbal, Waleed Ejaz, Alagan Anpalagan:
Device-centric communication in IoT: An energy efficiency perspective.
- Ashutosh Kumar Singh, Saurabh Maurya, Naveen Kumar, Shashank Srivastava:
Heuristic approaches for the reliable SDN controller placement problem.
- Hamid Roomi, Siavash Khorsandi:
A semi-oblivious approach for robust segment routing in software-defined wide area networks.
- Mostafa Ghobaei-Arani, Alireza Souri, Fatemeh Safara, Monire Norouzi:
An efficient task scheduling approach using moth-flame optimization algorithm for cyber-physical system applications in fog computing.
- Alireza Souri, Monire Norouzi, Parvaneh Asghari, Amir Masoud Rahmani, Ghazaleh Emadi:
A systematic literature review on formal verification of software-defined networks.
- Mahboobeh Abdoos, Hassan Taheri, Ali Taeezadeh:
A proposed computation, which benefits from the cooperation of dew, edge, and cloud computations.
- Haotian Li, Xujie Li, Weiguo Wang:
Joint optimization of computation cost and delay for task offloading in vehicular fog networks.
- Sadip Midya, Asmita Roy, Koushik Majumder, Santanu Phadikar:
An adaptive resource placement policy by optimizing live VM migration for ITS applications in vehicular cloud network.
- Aiqun Wang, Panpan Yan, Khaldoun Batiha:
A comprehensive study on managing strategies in the fog environments.
- Chenggui Zhao, Behrooz Parhami:
Virtual network embedding on massive substrate networks.
- Tala Tafazzoli, Babak Sadeghiyan:
A probability distribution function for investigating node infection and removal times.
- Sachin Kumar, Rohan Asthana, Shashwat Upadhyay, Nidhi Upreti, Mohammad Akbar:
Fake news detection using deep learning models: A novel approach.
- Jinpu Xie, Yonghong Chen, Linfan Wang, Zhe Wang:
A network covert timing channel detection method based on threshold secret sharing.
- Yi Zhu, Yu Tao, Ruilan Huang:
BEAcM-DP: A broadcast encryption anti-censorship mechanism based on directory proxy.
- Amirhossein Yazdani Abyaneh, Vahid Pourahmadi, Ali Hosein Gharari Foumani:
CSI-based authentication: Extracting stable features using deep neural networks.
- Abhishek Verma, Virender Ranga:
Mitigation of DIS flooding attacks in RPL-based 6LoWPAN networks.
- Pedro Henrique Gomes, Bhaskar Krishnamachari:
TAMU-RPL: Thompson sampling-based multichannel RPL.
- Dharminder Dharminder, Dheerendra Mishra:
LCPPA: Lattice-based conditional privacy preserving authentication in vehicular communication.
- Godfrey Anuga Akpakwu, Gerhard P. Hancke, Adnan M. Abu-Mahfouz:
CACC: Context-aware congestion control approach for lightweight CoAP/UDP-based Internet of Things traffic.
- Elvina Gindullina, Leonardo Badia, Xavier Vilajosana:
Energy modeling and adaptive sampling algorithms for energy-harvesting powered nodes with sampling rate limitations.
- Christos E. Tsirakis, Elena López-Aguilera, George Agapiou, Dimitris Varoutas:
Matching theory as enabler of efficient spectrum management in 5G networks.
- Souhir Feki, Aymen Belghith, Faouzi Zarai:
Multiobjective optimization-based radio resource allocation and sharing algorithm for D2D-based V2V communication.
- Masumehsadat Tohidi, Hamidreza Bakhshi, Saeedeh Parsaeefard:
Joint uplink and downlink delay-aware resource allocation in C-RAN.
- Jihong Zhao, Weipeng Wang, Hua Qu, Shuyuan Zhao, Gongye Ren:
Joint caching policies for optimizing energy costs/offloading probability for D2D and millimeter-wave small cell underlaying cache-enabled networks.
- Humayun Zubair Khan, Mudassar Ali, Muhammad Naeem, Imran Rashid, Muhammad Imran:
Resource allocation in 5G heterogeneous networks with downlink-uplink decoupled access.
- José David Vega Sánchez, Diana Pamela Moya Osorio, Edgar Eduardo Benitez Olivo, Hirley Alves, Martha Cecilia Paredes Paredes, Luis Urquiza-Aguiar:
On the statistics of the ratio of nonconstrained arbitrary α-μ random variables: A general framework and applications.
- Yuxia Cheng, Zhanjun Liu, Qianbin Chen, Chengchao Liang:
Edge computing and power control in NOMA-enabled cognitive radio networks.
- Zahra Rezaei, Ehsan Yazdian, Foroogh S. Tabataba, Saeed Gazor:
Optimal energy beamforming under per-antenna power constraint.
- Morteza Choubin, Abbas Taherpour:
Optimization of distributed detection in energy harvesting wireless sensor networks with multiple antenna fusion center.
- Devendra Laxman Bhuyar, Abdul Kadir Kureshi:
EPOWT: A denoising technique of the electrocardiography signal transmission via 5G wireless communications.
- Preksha Jain, Akhil Gupta:
Adaptive NOMA towards 5G green wireless network.
- Ala-Eddine Benrazek, Zineddine Kouahla, Brahim Farou, Mohamed Amine Ferrag, Hamid Seridi, Muhammet Kurulay:
An efficient indexing for Internet of Things massive data based on cloud-fog computing.
- Wei-Chiang Wu:
Spectrum sensing in optical wireless communication network.
- Moubachir Madani Fadoul, Mohammad Nour Hindia, Kaharudin Dimyati, Effariza Hanafi, Iraj Sadegh Amiri:
Oblique projection: An interference mitigation for MIMO multihop full-duplex relay.
- Junhao Shi, Decheng Zuo, Zhan Zhang, Danyan Luo:
Sensor-based activity recognition independent of device placement and orientation.
- T. Dinesh Kumar, P. Venkatesan:
Performance estimation of multicarrier CDMA using adaptive brain storm optimization for 5G communication system in frequency selective fading channel.
- Angeline Beulah Vethanayagam, N. Venkateswaran:
Sparse linear array in the estimation of AoA and AoD with high resolution and low complexity.
- Abdulhamid Zahedi, Mustafa Ergen, Onur Ergen, Ibraheem Shayea, Ayman A. El-Saleh:
Effective capacity and outage probability assessment of multiple-relay cognitive communication systems in Nakagami-m and Rayleigh fading channel.
- Aman Sikri, Aashish Mathur, Venkata Srinivas Kothapalli:
Performance analysis of cooperative power-line communication system with signal space diversity.
- Justin Jose, Anirudh Agarwal, Aditya Singh Sengar, Ranjan Gangopadhyay, Soumitra Debnath:
Multichannel allocation for full-duplex underlay device-to-device communication.
- Haseeb Ur Rahman, Madjid Merabti, David Llewellyn-Jones, Sud Sudirman, Anwar Ghani:
A community-based social P2P network for sharing human life digital memories.
- Jaime L. Jacob, Taufik Abrão:
Nonorthogonal multiple access systems optimization to ensure maximum fairness to users.
- Feyza Yildirim Okay, Suat Ozdemir, Yang Xiao:
Fog computing-based privacy preserving data aggregation protocols.
- Oluyomi Simpson, Yichuang Sun:
Efficient evidence-based decision fusion scheme for cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks.
- Adeiza J. Onumanyi, Adnan M. Abu-Mahfouz, Gerhard P. Hancke:
Adaptive threshold techniques for cognitive radio-based low power wide area network.
- Jehad M. Hamamreh, Abdulwahab Hajar, Mohamedou Abewa:
Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing with subcarrier power modulation for doubling the spectral efficiency of 6G and beyond networks.
- Akram Hooshiary, Paeiz Azmi, Nader Mokari:
Energy efficient transmission in dynamic PDMA-based systems with RF energy harvesting.
- Chaker Abdelaziz Kerrache, Marica Amadeo, Syed Hassan Ahmed, Chengchao Liang:
Future Internet of Vehicles.
- Philippe Fabian, Abderrezak Rachedi, Cédric Gueguen:
Programmable objective function for data transportation in the Internet of Vehicles.
- Muhammad Tahir Abbas, Muhammad Ali Jibran, Muhammad Afaq, Wang-Cheol Song:
An adaptive approach to vehicle trajectory prediction using multimodel Kalman filter.
- Francisco Edigleison da Silva Barbosa, Francisco Ferreira de Mendonça Júnior, Kelvin Lopes Dias:
A platform for cloudification of network and applications in the Internet of Vehicles.
- Yacine Atif, Sogol Kharrazi, Ding Jianguo, Sten F. Andler:
Internet of Things data analytics for parking availability prediction and guidance.
- Muhammad Naeem, Waleed Ejaz, Muhammad Iqbal, Farkhund Iqbal, Alagan Anpalagan, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
Efficient scheduling of video camera sensor networks for IoT systems in smart cities.
- Kaleem Razzaq Malik, Mughees Ahmad, Shehzad Khalid, Haseeb Ahmad, Fadi Al-Turjman, Sohail Jabbar:
Image and command hybrid model for vehicle control using Internet of Vehicles.
- Ashit Kumar Dutta, Mohamed Elhoseny, Vandna Dahiya, K. Shankar:
An efficient hierarchical clustering protocol for multihop Internet of vehicles communication.
- Yuefang Sun, Yu Bi, Yang Han, Dongxue Xie, Ruishan Li:
Research on safe driving behavior of transportation vehicles based on vehicle network data mining.
- Yuanxin Sun, Ruoxin Kuai, Xiaoping Li, Wanbing Tang:
Latency performance analysis for safety-related information broadcasting in VeMAC.
- Yanan Zhao, Yingzhe Hou, Lili Wang, Saru Kumari, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Hu Xiong:
An efficient certificateless aggregate signature scheme for the Internet of Vehicles.
- Shuja Ansari, Jawad Ahmad, Syed Aziz Shah, Ali Kashif Bashir, Tuleen Boutaleb, Sinan Sinanovic:
Chaos-based privacy preserving vehicle safety protocol for 5G Connected Autonomous Vehicle networks.
- Elhadja Benalia, Salim Bitam, Abdelhamid Mellouk:
Data dissemination for Internet of vehicle based on 5G communications: A survey.
- Hemanth C., T. G. Venkatesh:
Performance analysis of the service periods of IEEE 802.11ad MAC.
- Zakaria Hamidi-Alaoui, Abdelbaki El Belrhiti El Alaoui:
FM-MAC: A fast-mobility adaptive MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Wided Hadj Alouane, Hatem Boujemaa:
Cooperative jamming AF networks via Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Sakir Simsir, Necmi Taspinar:
Cumulative symbol optimization-based partial transmit sequence technique for PAPR reduction in low complexity GFDM system.
- Yuhan Ruan, Yumeng Wang, Yongzhao Li, Rui Zhang, Tao Li:
Outage analysis of partial relay selection based on shadowing side information in hybrid satellite-terrestrial relay networks.
- Yongshun Zhang, Weigang Zhu, Canbin Yin, Yayun Zhan:
Direct sequence spread spectrum communication narrowband interference cancelation in compressed domain.
- Khaled Ramadan, Moawad I. Dessouky, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Joint low-complexity nonlinear equalization and carrier frequency offset compensation for multiple-input multiple-output orthogonal frequency division multiplexing communication systems.
- Arif Ullah, Ziaul Haq Abbas, Fazal Muhammad, Ghulam Abbas, Lei Jiao:
Capacity driven small cell deployment in heterogeneous cellular networks: Outage probability and rate coverage analysis.
- Manoj Kumar, Harsh Kumar Verma, Geeta Sikka:
A secure data transmission protocol for cloud-assisted edge-Internet of Things environment.
- Amit Grover, Anu Sheetal, Vigneswaran Dhasarathan:
Enhanced performance analysis of a hybrid spectrum sliced-wavelength division multiplexing-mode division multiplexing-orthogonal frequency division multiplexing based radio-over-free space optics.
- Farman Ali, Yousaf Khan, Fazal Muhammad, Usman Habib, Ziaul Haq Abbas, Maqsood Ahmad Khan, Asar Ali:
Extenuation of phase shift influenced nonlinear impairments in fiber optics network.
- Muhammad Usman, Marwa Qaraqe, Muhammad Rizwan Asghar, Imran Shafique Ansari:
Mitigating distributed denial of service attacks in satellite networks.
- J. Sebastian Terence, Geethanjali Purushothaman:
Systematic review of Internet of Things in smart farming.
- Mohammed Wael Baidas:
Joint relay assignment and energy-efficiency maximization in energy-harvesting downlink/uplink clustered nonorthogonal multiple-access networks.
- Amir Masoud Molaei, Masoud Hoseinzade:
Derivation of multidimensional stochastic Cramer-Rao bound for mixture of noncoherent and coherent near/far field signals.
- Umair F. Siddiqi, Omer Narmanlioglu, Murat Uysal, Sadiq M. Sait:
Joint bit and power loading for adaptive MIMO OFDM VLC systems.
- Aislan Gabriel Hernandes, Taufik Abrão:
Distributed average consensus optimization for cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio ad hoc networks.
- Amirhosein Imani, Mohsen Eslami, Javad Haghighat, Moslem Noori:
Effect of fading on the k -coverage of wireless sensor networks.
- Ameni Mejri, Moufida Hajjaj, Salem Hasnaoui:
Structured analysis/synthesis compressive sensing-based channel estimation in wideband mmWave large-scale multiple input multiple output systems.
- Behnaz Maboudi, Peyman Pahlevani:
Security overhead of random linear network coding in multicast relay networks.
- Manpreet Kaur, Rajesh Kumar Yadav:
Performance analysis of Beaulieu-Xie fading channel with MRC diversity reception.
- Lei Wang, Bo Hu, Feng Wang, Shanzhi Chen, Jian Cui:
Joint altitude, power control, and bandwidth allocation optimization for unmanned aerial vehicle-enabled reliable communications.
- Marcos Nogueira Lobo de Carvalho, Álisson A. Cardoso, Flávio Henrique Teles Vieira:
Adaptive power allocation based beamforming algorithm for multiple input and multiple output nonorthogonal multiple access system throughput optimization.
- Zeynab Khodkar, Jamshid Abouei:
Energy efficiency enhancement of cell-free massive multiple-input multiple-output network employing threshold-based beamforming.
- Lúcio Henrik A. Reis, Andrés Felipe Murillo-Piedrahita, Sandra Rueda, Natalia Castro Fernandes, Dianne S. V. Medeiros, Marcelo Dias de Amorim, Diogo M. F. Mattos:
Unsupervised and incremental learning orchestration for cyber-physical security.
- Naoya Murokawa, Yuta Ida, Takahiro Matsumoto, Shinya Matsufuji:
CR-QRM-MLD for SD-SM Hybrid MIMO systems.
- Saeed Iqbal, Aadil Raza, Muhammad Fasih Uddin Butt, Salman Ghafoor, Mohammed El-Hajjar:
A full-duplex radio over fiber architecture employing 12 Gbps 16 × 16 optical multiple input multiple output for next-generation communication networks.
- Raed Alhamad, Hatem Boujemaa:
Throughput enhancement of cognitive radio networks-nonorthogonal multiple access with energy harvesting and adaptive transmit power.
- Tariq Hussain, Zia Ur Rehman, Arshad Iqbal, Khalid Saeed, Iqtidar Ali:
Two hop verification for avoiding void hole in underwater wireless sensor network using SM-AHH-VBF and AVH-AHH-VBF routing protocols.
- Hamed Rajabi, Mehdi Rasti, Hossein Pedram, Rohollah Yousefpour:
Joint subchannel assignment and power control in OFDMA in-band full-duplex heterogeneous networks.
- Xuanzhe Qi, Junshan Luo, Hao Wang, Shilian Wang:
Secure transmission via random quadrature spatial modulation.
- Raed T. Al-Zubi, Mohannad T. Abu Issa, Omar Jebreil, Khalid A. Darabkh, Yazid Khattabi:
Outage performance of cognitive two-way amplify-and-forward relay network under different transmission schemes.
- Guilu Wu, Zhengquan Li, Huilin Jiang:
Quality of experience-driven resource allocation in vehicular cloud long-term evolution networks.
- Kehinde Oluwasesan Odeyemi, Pius A. Owolawi, Oladayo Olufemi Olakanmi:
Secrecy outage probability in energy harvesting aided underlay cognitive radio network under eavesdroppers scenarios.
- Asmita Roy, Sadip Midya, Koushik Majumder, Santanu Phadikar:
Distributed resource management in dew based edge to cloud computing ecosystem: A hybrid adaptive evolutionary approach.
- Sourish Chatterjee, Deblina Sabui:
Daylight integrated indoor VLC architecture: An energy-efficient solution.
- Yao Zhang, Meng Zhou, Haotong Cao, Longxiang Yang, Hongbo Zhu:
Sum-rate maximization in uplink cell-free massive multiinput multioutput system with jamming.
- Prachi Maheshwari, Ajay K. Sharma, Karan Verma:
Game theoretic application for energy efficient mobility handling in wireless sensor network.
- Stephen S. Oyewobi, Karim Djouani, Anish Mathew Kurien:
A review of industrial wireless communications, challenges, and solutions: A cognitive radio approach.
- Handan Zheng, Li Li:
Joint resource block and power allocation in heterogeneous cellular networks with different backhaul capacity limitations.
- K. Reshma, A. V. Babu:
Cooperative NOMA system with incremental relaying and energy harvesting: Performance analysis and optimization.
- Rajnish Kumar Chaturvedi, Satish Chand:
Multipath TCP security over different attacks.
- Jianhang Liu, Tiantian Ma, Shibao Li, Xue-rong Cui, Jing Yuan, Hu Zhu, Yucheng Zhang:
A reliable nonfeedback transmission mechanism for asymmetric channels based on machine learning.
- Hsin-Ying Liang, Hung-Chi Chu, Yu-Huei Cheng:
Combining partial transmit sequences and selective mapping to reduce computational complexity of selective mapping techniques.
- Lígia May Taniguchi, Taufik Abrão:
Stochastic channel models for massive and extreme large multiple-input multiple-output systems.
- Lei Yan, Jihua Lu, Zhiliang Yang, Dan Liu:
Secure transmission for wireless collaborative systems based on second-order channel statistics.
- Byomakesh Mahapatra, Ashok Kumar Turuk, Sarat Kumar Patra:
Exploring power consumption reduction in centralized radio access for energy-efficient centralized-Internet of Things implementation.
- Mostafa Rezaie, Mohamad Dosaranian Moghadam, Hamidreza Bakhshi, Mohammadreza Hassannejad Bibalan:
Sum-throughput maximization for overlay cognitive wireless powered network with energy harvesting capability.
- Jawad Mirza, Salman Ghafoor, Ashiq Hussain:
A full-duplex ultra-wideband over multimode fiber link for internet of things based smart home applications.