Stop the war!
default search action
Expert Systems - The Journal of Knowledge Engineering, Volume 36
Volume 36, Number 1, February 2019
- Tirtharaj Dash, Himansu Sekhar Behera:
A comprehensive study on evolutionary algorithm-based multilayer perceptron for real-world data classification under uncertainty.
- Szymon Bobek, Grzegorz J. Nalepa, Mateusz Slazynski:
HEARTDROID - Rule engine for mobile and context-aware expert systems.
- Fangqing Wei, Jiayun Song, Chuanya Jiao, Feng Yang:
A modified slacks-based ranking method handling negative data in data envelopment analysis.
- Emre Çomak:
A particle swarm optimizer with modified velocity update and adaptive diversity regulation.
- Ligang Dong, Liujun Tang, Shihuan Liu, Xian Jiang:
Discovering the associations between test items in an examination.
- Wei-Chao Lin, Yu-Hsin Lu, Chih-Fong Tsai:
Feature selection in single and ensemble learning-based bankruptcy prediction models.
- Harshit Bhardwaj, Aditi Sakalle, Arpit Bhardwaj, Aruna Tiwari:
Classification of electroencephalogram signal for the detection of epilepsy using Innovative Genetic Programming.
- Sajjad Shokouhyar, Sudabeh Seifhashemi, Hossein Siadat, Mohammad Milad Ahmadi:
Implementing a fuzzy expert system for ensuring information technology supply chain.
- Rasim M. Alguliyev, Ramiz M. Aliguliyev, Nijat R. Isazade, Asad Abdi, Norisma Idris:
COSUM: Text summarization based on clustering and optimization.
- Sadegh Niroomand, Ali Mahmoodirad, Sam Mosallaeipour:
A hybrid solution approach for fuzzy multiobjective dual supplier and material selection problem of carton box production systems.
- Mohammad Mahdi Nasiri, Mojtaba Ranjbar, Madjid Tavana, Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, Reza Yazdanparast:
A novel hybrid method for selecting soccer players during the transfer season.
- Sunil Kr. Jha, Zhaoqing Pan, Ehsan Elahi, Nilesh V. Patel:
A comprehensive search for expert classification methods in disease diagnosis and prediction.
- Sangmin Lee, Seoung Bum Kim:
Identification of I-equivalent subnetworks in Bayesian networks to incorporate experts' knowledge.
- Zhang-peng Tian, Ru-Xin Nie, Jian-qiang Wang, Hong-yu Zhang:
Signed distance-based ORESTE for multicriteria group decision-making with multigranular unbalanced hesitant fuzzy linguistic information.
Volume 36, Number 2, April 2019
- Amir Hossein Nabizadeh, Alípio Mário Jorge, José Paulo Leal:
Estimating time and score uncertainty in generating successful learning paths under time constraints.
- Xiao-Kang Wang, Jian-qiang Wang, Hong-Yu Zhang:
Distance-based multicriteria group decision-making approach with probabilistic linguistic term sets.
- Leila Bayoudhi, Najla Sassi, Wassim Jaziri:
Efficient management and storage of a multiversion OWL 2 DL domain ontology.
- Xia Shao, Zhiqiang Xie:
A scheduling algorithm for applications in a cloud computing system with communication changes.
- Tayyeba Rehman, Sharifullah Khan, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Muhammad Azeem Abbas:
Automatically solving two-variable linear algebraic word problems using text mining.
- Priyadarshi Biplab Kumar, Himanshu Rawat, Dayal R. Parhi:
Path planning of humanoids based on artificial potential field method in unknown environments.
- Nattane Luiza da Costa, Laura Andrea García Llobodanin, Inar Alves Castro, Rommel M. Barbosa:
The use of data mining to classify Carménère and Merlot wines from Chile.
- Liang Dong, Xin Gu, Xingli Wu, Huchang Liao:
An improved MULTIMOORA method with combined weights and its application in assessing the innovative ability of universities.
- Adaleta Gicic, Abdulhamit Subasi:
Credit scoring for a microcredit data set using the synthetic minority oversampling technique and ensemble classifiers.
- Saibal Majumder, Samarjit Kar, Tandra Pal:
Rough-fuzzy quadratic minimum spanning tree problem.
- Yang Liu, Chen Yang, Jian Ma, Wei Xu, Zhongsheng Hua:
A social recommendation system for academic collaboration in undergraduate research.
- Thiagarajan Piraisoodi, M. Willjuice Iruthayarajan, Mohaideen Abdul Kadhar Kappuva:
Multi-objective robust fuzzy fractional order proportional-integral-derivative controller design for nonlinear hydraulic turbine governing system using evolutionary computation techniques.
- Valerie Tang, Paul K. Y. Siu, King Lun Choy, Hoi Yan Lam, George To Sum Ho, Carman Ka Man Lee, Yung Po Tsang:
An adaptive clinical decision support system for serving the elderly with chronic diseases in healthcare industry.
- Hassan Gharoun, Abbas Keramati, Mohammad Mahdi Nasiri, Ali Azadeh:
An integrated approach for aircraft turbofan engine fault detection based on data mining techniques.
- Muhammad Afzaal, Muhammad Usman, Alvis Cheuk M. Fong, Simon Fong:
Multiaspect-based opinion classification model for tourist reviews.
Volume 36, Number 3, June 2019
- Xiaohuan Zhang, Zhiqiang Xie, Yu Xin, Jing Yang:
Time-selective integrated scheduling algorithm with backtracking adaptation strategy.
- Issam Dagher, Fady Azar:
Improving the SVM gender classification accuracy using clustering and incremental learning.
- Tsung-Yi Chen, Hsiang-An Cheng, Yuh-Min Chen:
Developing a personal value analysis method of social media to support customer segmentation and business model innovation.
- Andrea Brunello, Fernando Jiménez, Enrico Marzano, Angelo Montanari, Gracia Sánchez, Guido Sciavicco:
Multiobjective evolutionary feature selection and fuzzy classification of contact centre data.
- Volkan Yildirim, Sevket Bediroglu:
A geographic information system-based model for economical and eco-friendly high-speed railway route determination using analytic hierarchy process and least-cost-path analysis.
- Yan Yang, Junhua Hu, Yongmei Liu, Xiaohong Chen:
A multiperiod hybrid decision support model for medical diagnosis and treatment based on similarities and three-way decision theory.
- Inderjeet Singh Dhindsa, Ravinder Agarwal, Hardeep S. Ryait:
Performance evaluation of various classifiers for predicting knee angle from electromyography signals.
- Velammal B. L.:
Typicality-based collaborative filtering for book recommendation.
- Antonio J. Tallón-Ballesteros:
Metaheuristic algorithm to train product and sigmoid neural network classifiers.
- Duen-Ren Liu, Hsiu-Yu Liao, Kuan-Yu Chen, Yi-Ling Chiu:
Churn prediction and social neighbour influences for different types of user groups in virtual worlds.
- Omid Khayat, Hossein Afarideh:
Performance evaluation of multilayer perceptron, radial basis function, fuzzy inference system, and an adaptively tuned fuzzy wavelet neural network in parameter prediction of multiphase flow measurement instrumentation.
- Fereshteh Sadat Hoseininejad, Yahya Forghani, Omid Ehsani:
A fast algorithm for local feature selection in data classification.
- Majid Naghizadeh, Narges Habibi:
A model to predict the survivability of cancer comorbidity through ensemble learning approach.
- Samira Maleki, Ali Ebrahimnejad, Reza Kazemi Matin:
Pareto-Koopmans efficiency in two-stage network data envelopment analysis in the presence of undesirable intermediate products and nondiscretionary factors.
- Zhaohui Qu, Qianwen Liu, Chengyu Liu:
Classification of congestive heart failure with different New York Heart Association functional classes based on heart rate variability indices and machine learning.
- Muhammad Zubair Asghar, Anum Sattar, Aurangzeb Khan, Amjad Ali, Fazal Masud Kundi, Shakeel Ahmad:
Creating sentiment lexicon for sentiment analysis in Urdu: The case of a resource-poor language.
- Aditya Khamparia, Karan Mehtab Singh:
A systematic review on deep learning architectures and applications.
- Álvaro Rocha, Sajid Anwar:
The journal of knowledge engineering special issue on WorldCist'17 - fifth world conference on information systems and technologies.
- Tiago Oliveira, Filipe Gonçalves, Paulo Novais, Ken Satoh, José Neves:
OWL-based acquisition and editing of computer-interpretable guidelines with the CompGuide editor.
- João Carneiro, Diogo Martinho, Goreti Marreiros, Paulo Novais:
How cognitive and affective aspects can influence the outcome of the group decision-making process.
- Sami J. Habib, Paulvanna Nayaki Marimuthu:
Analysis of data trust through an intelligent-transparent-trust triangulation model.
- Brígida Mónica Faria, José Diogo Ribeiro, A. Paulo Moreira, Luís Paulo Reis:
Boccia game simulator: Serious game adapted for people with disabilities.
- Korhan Günel, Kazim Erdogdu, Refet Polat, Yasin Özarslan:
An empirical study on evolutionary feature selection in intelligent tutors for learning concept detection.
- Tânia Rocha, Cirano Gonçalves, Hugo Fernandes, Arsénio Reis, João Barroso:
The AppVox mobile application, a tool for speech and language training sessions.
Volume 36, Number 4, August 2019
- Shruti Aggarwal, Paramvir Singh:
Cuckoo and krill herd-based k-means++ hybrid algorithms for clustering.
- Antonio R. Anaya, Manuel Luque, Emilio Letón, Félix Hernández-del-Olmo:
Automatic assignment of reviewers in an online peer assessment task based on social interactions.
- Bruno Eustaquio de Carvalho, Ana Sara Costa, Rui Cunha Marques, Oscar Cordeiro Netto:
The presence of governance: A system assessment based on innovative core regulatory principles for Brazilian regulators.
- Minghui Qian, Yuxi Wang, Wei Xu, Hepu Deng:
An improved TOPSIS approach for the competitiveness analysis of provincial information resource industries in China.
- Sheng Ang, Qingxian An, Feng Yang, Xiang Ji:
Target setting with minimum improving costs in data envelopment analysis: A mixed integer linear programming approach.
- Iram Fatima, Burhan Ud Din Abbasi, Sharifullah Khan, Majed Al-Saeed, Hafiz Farooq Ahmad, Rafia Mumtaz:
Prediction of postpartum depression using machine learning techniques from social media text.
- Hosein Naderpour, Kohei Nagai, Mohammad Haji, Masoomeh Mirrashid:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference modelling and sensitivity analysis for capacity estimation of fiber reinforced polymer-strengthened circular reinforced concrete columns.
- Xindong Peng, Florentin Smarandache:
Novel neutrosophic Dombi Bonferroni mean operators with mobile cloud computing industry evaluation.
- Syed Asif Raza, Lukman Thalib, Jassim Al Suwaidi, Kadhim Sulaiman, Wael Almahmeed, Haitham Amin, Khalid F. AlHabib:
Identifying mortality risk factors amongst acute coronary syndrome patients admitted to Arabian Gulf hospitals using machine-learning methods.
- Saad M. Darwish, Tamer A. Shendi, Ahmed Younes:
Quantum-inspired genetic programming model with application to predict toxicity degree for chemical compounds.
- Zhang-peng Tian, Ru-Xin Nie, Jian-qiang Wang, Lin Li:
Group multigranular linguistic QFD for prioritizing service designs with combined weighting method.
- Khalid A. Eldrandaly, Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Laila Abdel-Fatah:
Grid quorum-based spatial coverage in mobile wireless sensor networks using nature-inspired firefly algorithm.
- Yun Jing, Yingke Liu, Zhenhua Zhang, Yunhan Su:
Passenger travel behaviour on Chinese high-speed railways using machine learning based on revealed-preference data.
- Guo Zhang, Jian-qiang Wang, Tie-Li Wang:
Multi-criteria group decision-making method based on TODIM with probabilistic interval-valued hesitant fuzzy information.
- Xiaoqi Zhang, Bengang Gong, Feng Yang, Sheng Ang:
A stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis-evidential reasoning method for uncertain multiattribute decision-making problems.
- Harish Garg, Kamal Kumar:
Multiattribute decision making based on power operators for linguistic intuitionistic fuzzy set using set pair analysis.
- Dipjyoti Bisharad, Rabul Hussain Laskar:
Music genre recognition using convolutional recurrent neural network architecture.
- Kevin C. Moffitt, Daniel E. O'Leary:
Gathering and evaluating innovation ideas using crowdsourcing: Impact of the idea title and the description on the number of votes in each phase of a two-phase crowdsourcing project.
- Xia Shao, Yu Xin:
A scheduling algorithm based on the singular value decomposition heuristic method in a distributed manufacturing system.
- Alfredo Jiménez, Álvaro Herrero:
Soft computing applications in the field of industrial and environmental enterprises.
- Esteban Jove, José Luís Casteleiro-Roca, Héctor Quintián, Juan Albino Méndez Pérez, José Luís Calvo-Rolle:
A fault detection system based on unsupervised techniques for industrial control loops.
- José F. Torres, Alicia Troncoso, Irena Koprinska, Zheng Wang, Francisco Martínez-Álvarez:
Big data solar power forecasting based on deep learning and multiple data sources.
- Ji-Yoon Kim, Sung-Bae Cho:
Predicting repayment of borrows in peer-to-peer social lending with deep dense convolutional network.
- Leyre Torre-Tojal, José Manuel López-Guede, Manuel Graña Romay:
Estimation of forest biomass from light detection and ranging data by using machine learning.
- Alberto Rivas, Pablo Chamoso, Alfonso González-Briones, Roberto Casado-Vara, Juan Manuel Corchado:
Hybrid job offer recommender system in a social network.
Volume 36, Number 5, October 2019
- Ángel Arcos-Vargas, Fernando Nuñez, Antonio J. Tallón-Ballesteros:
Bargains in the diamond market? How to take advantage from online information.
- Saeed Yousefi, Roya Soltani, Ali Bonyadi Naeini, Reza Farzipoor Saen:
A robust hybrid artificial neural network double frontier data envelopment analysis approach for assessing sustainability of power plants under uncertainty.
- J. Frank Vijay:
Cloud data analysis using a genetic algorithm-based job scheduling process.
- F. David de la Peña Esteban, Juan Alfonso Lara Torralbo, David Lizcano, María A. Martínez Rey:
Expert system for problem solving in distance university education: The successful case of the subject "operations management".
- Thien Binh Nguyen, Tran Cong Doi, Thanh Tho Quan, Minh Hai Nguyen, Tuan Anh Le:
MarCHGen: A framework for generating a malware concept hierarchy.
- Shiling Song, Sheng Ang, Feng Yang, Qiong Xia:
An stochastic multiattribute acceptability analysis-based method for the multiattribute project portfolio selection problem with rank-level information.
- Anton Kocheturov, Petar Momcilovic, Azra Bihorac, Panos M. Pardalos:
Extended vertical lists for temporal pattern mining from multivariate time series.
- Zheng Xu, Yunhuai Liu:
Special issue on "Multi-modal information learning and analytics of cross-media big data".
- Guiyan Zhu, Xiaomeng Ma, Benfa Liu:
Research on the mechanism of knowledge and intelligence sharing in enterprises under big data: From the perspective of status-striving motivation and opinion dynamics.
- Honghua He:
The parallel corpus for information extraction based on natural language processing and machine translation.
- Fei Zhang:
Modular configuration of service elements based on the improved K-means algorithm.
- Yong Zhou, Haizhen Wu:
Dynamic analysis and simulation study of knowledge flow under the perspective of industrial transfer.
- Feng Yang:
Variable weight semantic graph-based ontology mapping method.
- Jiuhe Wang, Lin Liu:
Study on the mechanism of customers' participation in knowledge sharing.
Volume 36, Number 6, December 2019
- Jiayun Song, Fangqing Wei, Junfei Chu, Qingyuan Zhu, Feng Yang:
Allocating natural resource reduction amounts: A data envelopment analysis based-approach considering production technology heterogeneity.
- Snezana Nestic, Jesús F. Lampón, Aleksandar Aleksic, Pablo Cabanelas, Danijela Tadic:
Ranking manufacturing processes from the quality management perspective in the automotive industry.
- Vera L. Miguéis, Ana S. Camanho, João Falcão e Cunha:
Evaluating the short-term effect of cross-market discounts in purchases using neural networks: A case in retail sector.
- Walid Abdelfattah:
Data envelopment analysis with neutrosophic inputs and outputs.
- Mohammad Mahdi Zabihi Shesh Poli, Mahdi Aliyari Shoorehdeli, Ali Moarefianpour:
Stability analysis in identification of interval type-2 adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system: Contribution to a novel Lyapunov function.
- Bilal Ervural, Özgür Kabak:
A cumulative belief degree approach for group decision-making problems with heterogeneous information.
- Iman Chatterjee, Manosij Ghosh, Pawan Kumar Singh, Ram Sarkar, Mita Nasipuri:
A clustering-based feature selection framework for handwritten Indic script classification.
- Wenfeng Liu, Peiyu Liu, Yuzhen Yang, Jing Yi, Zhenfang Zhu:
A embedding model for text classification.
- Mohammad Barati, Mehrdad Jalali, Yahya Forghani:
Alternating optimization to solve penalized regression-based clustering model.
- Mohammed Al-Maitah:
Text analytics for big data using rough-fuzzy soft computing techniques.
- Jorge Rodríguez-Ruiz, Raúl Monroy, Miguel Angel Medina-Pérez, Octavio Loyola-González, Bárbara Cervantes:
Cluster validation in clustering-based one-class classification.
- Ahmad Hassanpour, Majid Moradikia, Hojjat Adeli, Seyed Raouf Khayami, Pirooz Shamsinejadbabaki:
A novel end-to-end deep learning scheme for classifying multi-class motor imagery electroencephalography signals.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.