- Feifei Dong, Alex Neumann, Dong-Kyun Kim, Jiacong Huang, George B. Arhonditsis:
A season-specific, multi-site calibration strategy to study the hydrological cycle and the impact of extreme-flow events along an urban-to-agricultural gradient.
- Javad Nematian, Sevda Rezazadeh Movahhed:
An extended multi-objective mixed integer programming for water resources management through possibility theory.
- Vítezslav Moudrý, Vincent Lecours, Marco Malavasi, Benjamin Misiuk, Lukás Gábor, Katerina Gdulová, Petra Símová, Jan Wild:
Potential pitfalls in rescaling digital terrain model-derived attributes for ecological studies.
- Jocelyn E. Pender, Andrew L. Hipp, Marlene Hahn, John Kartesz, Misako Nishino, Julian R. Starr:
How sensitive are climatic niche inferences to distribution data sampling? A comparison of Biota of North America Program (BONAP) and Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) datasets.
- Navid Mahdizadeh Gharakhanlou, Mohammad Saadi Mesgari, Navid Hooshangi:
Developing an agent-based model for simulating the dynamic spread of Plasmodium vivax malaria: A case study of Sarbaz, Iran.
- Wesley J. McBride, Jason R. Courter:
Using Raspberry Pi microcomputers to remotely monitor birds and collect environmental data.
- Nils Hein, Jörg Löffler, Hannes Feilhauer:
Mapping of arthropod alpha and beta diversity in heterogeneous arctic-alpine ecosystems.
- Elisa Pérez-Costas, Cástor Guisande, Luis González Vilas, Emilio García Roselló, Jürgen Heine, Jacinto González Dacosta, Jorge M. Lobo:
NOO3D: A procedure to perform 3D species distribution models.
- Sourodeep Bhattacharjee, Brian MacPherson, Ranxiao Frances Wang, Robin Gras:
Animal communication of fear and safety related to foraging behavior and fitness: An individual-based modeling approach.
- Xin Zhang, Aibin Chen, Guoxiong Zhou, Zhiqiang Zhang, Xibei Huang, Xiaohu Qiang:
Spectrogram-frame linear network and continuous frame sequence for bird sound classification.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.