- Jisu Hong, Bo-yong Park, Mi Ji Lee, Chin-Sang Chung, Jihoon Cha, Hyunjin Park:
Two-step deep neural network for segmentation of deep white matter hyperintensities in migraineurs.
- Marta Bianca Maria Ranzini, Johann Henckel, Michael Ebner, M. Jorge Cardoso, Amanda Isaac, Tom Vercauteren, Sébastien Ourselin, Alister Hart, Marc Modat:
Automated postoperative muscle assessment of hip arthroplasty patients using multimodal imaging joint segmentation.
- Deepika Singh, Ashutosh Kumar Singh:
Role of image thermography in early breast cancer detection- Past, present and future.
- Gustavo Blanco, Agma J. M. Traina, Caetano Traina Jr., Paulo M. Azevedo-Marques, Ana Elisa Serafim Jorge, Daniel de Oliveira, Marcos V. N. Bedo:
A superpixel-driven deep learning approach for the analysis of dermatological wounds.
- Mahdieh Mohseni, Vahid Shalchyan, Mads Jochumsen, Imran Khan Niazi:
Upper limb complex movements decoding from pre-movement EEG signals using wavelet common spatial patterns.
- Verónica Barroso-García, Gonzalo C. Gutiérrez-Tobal, Leila Kheirandish-Gozal, Daniel Álvarez, Fernando Vaquerizo-Villar, Pablo Núñez, Félix del Campo, David Gozal, Roberto Hornero:
Usefulness of recurrence plots from airflow recordings to aid in paediatric sleep apnoea diagnosis.
- Esra Saatci, Ertugrul Saatci, Aydin Akan:
Analysis of linear lung models based on state-space models.
- He Zhao, Yun Sun, Huiqi Li:
Retinal vascular junction detection and classification via deep neural networks.
- Junming Zhang, Ruxian Yao, Wengeng Ge, Jinfeng Gao:
Orthogonal convolutional neural networks for automatic sleep stage classification based on single-channel EEG.
- Matheus Romão, Carlos Julio Tierra-Criollo:
A bayesian approach to the spectral F-Test: Application to auditory steady-state responses.
- Hanxiang Li, Huiqi Li, Jieliang Kang, Yunlong Feng, Jie Xu:
Automatic detection of parapapillary atrophy and its association with children myopia.
- Chinmayee Dora, Pradyut Kumar Biswal:
Correlation-based ECG Artifact Correction from Single Channel EEG using Modified Variational Mode Decomposition.
- Roman Jakubícek, Jirí Chmelík, Jirí Jan, Petr Ourednicek, Lukás Lambert, Giampaolo Gavelli:
Learning-based vertebra localization and labeling in 3D CT data of possibly incomplete and pathological spines.
- Gang Li, Depeng Han, Chao Wang, Wenxing Hu, Vince D. Calhoun, Yu-Ping Wang:
Application of deep canonically correlated sparse autoencoder for the classification of schizophrenia.
- Alae Ammour, Ibtissame Aouraghe, Ghizlane Khaissidi, Mostafa Mrabti, Ghita Aboulem, Faouzi Belahsen:
A new semi-supervised approach for characterizing the Arabic on-line handwriting of Parkinson's disease patients.
- Lei Cao, Jie Li, Yuanyuan Zhou, Yunhui Liu, Hao Liu:
Automatic feature group combination selection method based on GA for the functional regions clustering in DBS.
- Fawaz E. Alsaadi, Tasawar Hayat, Muhammad Ijaz Khan, Fuad E. Alsaadi:
Heat transport and entropy optimization in flow of magneto-Williamson nanomaterial with Arrhenius activation energy.
- Zhigang Li, Guanghui Song, Zhongqing Su, Guangliang Wang:
Development, validation, and application of ligamentous cervical spinal segment C6-C7 of a six-year-old child and an adult.
- Fawaz E. Alsaadi, Tasawar Hayat, Sohail A. Khan, Fuad E. Alsaadi, Muhammad Ijaz Khan:
Investigation of physical aspects of cubic autocatalytic chemically reactive flow of second grade nanomaterial with entropy optimization.
- Zahit Evren Kaya, Atila Yilmaz:
Modeling and simulation of an anthropomorphic hand prosthesis with an object interaction.
- Norbert Zolek, Hervé Rix, Marcin Botwicz:
Analysis of estimation of optical properties of sub superficial structures in multi layered tissue model using distribution function method.
- Muhammad Ijaz Khan, M. U. Hafeez, Tasawar Hayat, M. Imran Khan, Ahmed Alsaedi:
Magneto rotating flow of hybrid nanofluid with entropy generation.
- Ganesa Ramachandran Arunachalam, Yeong Shiong Chiew, Chee Pin Tan, Azrina Mohd Ralib, Mohd Basri Mat Nor:
Patient asynchrony modelling during controlled mechanical ventilation therapy.
- Mohammad Nikkhoo, Kamran Hassani, Ali Tavakoli Golpaygani, Alireza Karimi:
Biomechanical role of posterior cruciate ligament in total knee arthroplasty: A finite element analysis.
- Nagesh Shukla, José M. Merigó, Thorsten Lammers, Luis Miranda:
Half a century of computer methods and programs in biomedicine: A bibliometric analysis from 1970 to 2017.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.