- Özal Yildirim, Muhammed Talo, Betül Ay Karakus, Ulas Baran Baloglu, Galip Aydin, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Automated detection of diabetic subject using pre-trained 2D-CNN models with frequency spectrum images extracted from heart rate signals.
- Vignesh Kalidas, Lakshman S. Tamil:
Detection of atrial fibrillation using discrete-state Markov models and Random Forests.
- Mohammad Ali Moni, Humayan Kabir Rana, M. Babul Islam, Mohammad Boshir Ahmed, Haoming Xu, Md. Al Mehedi Hasan, Yiming Lei, Julian M. W. Quinn:
A computational approach to identify blood cell-expressed Parkinson's disease biomarkers that are coordinately expressed in brain tissue.
- Muhammad Arslan Usman, Maria G. Martini:
On the suitability of VMAF for quality assessment of medical videos: Medical ultrasound & wireless capsule endoscopy.
- Ann-Marie Mekhail, Mark Peasley, Benjamin Lewis, Joanne Taylor, Clare Charters:
Designing digital prescribing: A new approach with branch diagrams.
- Shabnam Vatanpour, Saumyadipta Pyne, Ana Paula Leite, Irina Dinu:
Gene set analysis and reduction for a continuous phenotype: Identifying markers of birth weight variation based on embryonic stem cells and immunologic signatures.
- Dayeong Hong, Sangwook Lee, Taehun Kim, Jung Hwan Baek, Yu-mi Lee, Ki-Wook Chung, Tae-Yon Sung, Namkug Kim:
Development of a personalized and realistic educational thyroid cancer phantom based on CT images: An evaluation of accuracy between three different 3D printers.
- Dongmei Hao, Jin Peng, Ying Wang, Juntao Liu, Xiya Zhou, Dingchang Zheng:
Evaluation of convolutional neural network for recognizing uterine contractions with electrohysterogram.
- Rathinaswamy B. Govindan, An N. Massaro, Gilbert Vezina, Taeun Chang, Adré du Plessis:
Identifying an optimal epoch length for spectral analysis of heart rate of critically-ill infants.
- Lianke Yao, Peng Li, Changchun Liu, Yunxiu Hou, Chang Yan, Liping Li, Ke Li, Xinpei Wang, Aruna Deogire, Chunlei Du, Huan Zhang, Jikuo Wang, Han Li:
Comparison of QT interval variability of coronary patients without myocardial infarction with that of patients with old myocardial infarction.
- Kauthar Mohd Daud, Mohd Saberi Mohamad, Zalmiyah Zakaria, Rohayanti Hassan, Zuraini Ali Shah, Safaai Deris, Zuwairie Ibrahim, Suhaimi Napis, Richard O. Sinnott:
A non-dominated sorting Differential Search Algorithm Flux Balance Analysis (ndsDSAFBA) for in silico multiobjective optimization in identifying reactions knockout.
- Mark Wong Kei Fong, E. Y. K. Ng, Kenneth Er Zi Jian, Jen Hong Tan:
SVR ensemble-based continuous blood pressure prediction using multi-channel photoplethysmogram.
- Mohammad Samie Tootooni, Kalyan S. Pasupathy, Heather A. Heaton, Casey M. Clements, Mustafa Y. Sir:
CCMapper: An adaptive NLP-based free-text chief complaint mapping algorithm.
- Julien Grondin, Dafang Wang, Christopher S. Grubb, Natalia A. Trayanova, Elisa E. Konofagou:
4D cardiac electromechanical activation imaging.
- Nikos Melanitis, Konstantina S. Nikita:
Biologically-inspired image processing in computational retina models.
- Mehmet Kaya, Vignesh Balasubramanian, John K.-J. Li:
Augmentation index in the assessment of wave reflections and systolic loading.
- Ashish Saxena, E. Y. K. Ng, Soo Teik Lim:
Infrared (IR) thermography as a potential screening modality for carotid artery stenosis.
- Vassiliki I. Kigka, Antonis I. Sakellarios, Savvas K. Kyriakidis, George Rigas, Lambros S. Athanasiou, Panagiotis K. Siogkas, Panagiota Tsompou, Dimitra Loggitsi, Dominik C. Benz, Ronny Buechel, Pedro A. Lemos, Gualtiero Pelosi, Lampros K. Michalis, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis:
A three-dimensional quantification of calcified and non-calcified plaques in coronary arteries based on computed tomography coronary angiography images: Comparison with expert's annotations and virtual histology intravascular ultrasound.
- T. Vivekanandan, Swathi Jamjala Narayanan:
A Hybrid Risk Assessment Model for Cardiovascular Disease Using Cox Regression Analysis and a 2-means clustering algorithm.
- Matthieu Scherpf, Felix Gräßer, Hagen Malberg, Sebastian Zaunseder:
Predicting sepsis with a recurrent neural network using the MIMIC III database.
- Samuel K. Kwofie, Emmanuel Broni, Joshua Teye, Erasmus Quansah, Ibrahim Issah, Michael D. Wilson, Whelton A. Miller III, Elvis K. Tiburu, Joseph H. K. Bonney:
Pharmacoinformatics-based identification of potential bioactive compounds against Ebola virus protein VP24.
- Cheng-Hong Yang, Yu-Shiun Lin, Li-Yeh Chuang, Yu-Da Lin:
Effective hybrid approach for protein structure prediction in a two-dimensional Hydrophobic-Polar model.
- Joong Chae Na, Inbok Lee, Je-Keun Rhee, Soo-Yong Shin:
Fast single individual haplotyping method using GPGPU.
- Bahareh Fanoodi, Behnam Malmir, Farzad Firouzi Jahantigh:
Reducing demand uncertainty in the platelet supply chain through artificial neural networks and ARIMA models.
- Sina Salsabili, Anika Mukherjee, Eranga Ukwatta, Adrian D. C. Chan, Shannon Bainbridge, David Grynspan:
Automated segmentation of villi in histopathology images of placenta.
- Mika Sarkin Jain, Huy M. Do, Max Wintermark, Tarik F. Massoud:
Large-scale ensemble simulations of biomathematical brain arteriovenous malformation models using graphics processing unit computation.
- Sertan Serte, Hasan Demirel:
Gabor wavelet-based deep learning for skin lesion classification.
- Tulika Kakati, Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, Pankaj Barah, Jugal K. Kalita:
Comparison of Methods for Differential Co-expression Analysis for Disease Biomarker Prediction.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.