- Jesús Emmanuel Solís Pérez, José Francisco Gómez-Aguilar, Ricardo Fabricio Escobar-Jiménez, Juan Reyes-Reyes:
Blood vessel detection based on fractional Hessian matrix with non-singular Mittag-Leffler Gaussian kernel.
- Sameera V. Mohd Sagheer, Sudhish N. George, Sudeep Koshy Kurien:
Despeckling of 3D ultrasound image using tensor low rank approximation.
- Abbas Memis, Songül Varli, Fuat Bilgili:
Computerized 2D detection of the multiform femoral heads in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) sections with the integro-differential operator.
- Jiss J. Nallikuzhy, Samarendra Dandapat:
Spatial enhancement of ECG using multiple joint dictionary learning.
- Yunus Engin Gökdag, Firat Sansal, Y. Daghan Gökdel:
Image denoising using 2-D wavelet algorithm for Gaussian-corrupted confocal microscopy images.
- Kenneth J. Hunt, Andreas Zahnd, Reto Grunder:
A unified heart rate control approach for cycle ergometer and treadmill exercise.
- Laura Rebollo-Neira, Dana Cerná:
Wavelet based dictionaries for dimensionality reduction of ECG signals.
- Negar Noorizadeh, Kamran Kazemi, Habibollah Danyali, Ardalan Aarabi:
Multi-atlas based neonatal brain extraction using a two-level patch-based label fusion strategy.
- Biswabandhu Jana, Kamal Oswal, Sankar Mitra, Goutam Saha, Swapna Banerjee:
Detection of peripheral arterial disease using Doppler spectrogram based expert system for Point-of-Care applications.
- Shadi Khodakaramzadeh, Yazdan Batmani, Nader Meskin:
Automatic blood glucose control for type 1 diabetes: A trade-off between postprandial hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
- Mohammad Feli, Fardin Abdali Mohammadi:
12 lead electrocardiography signals compression by a new genetic programming based mathematical modeling algorithm.
- Sahar Sadeghi, Ali Maleki:
Accurate estimation of information transfer rate based on symbol occurrence probability in brain-computer interfaces.
- Rocio Salazar-Varas, Roberto Antonio Vázquez:
Evaluating the effect of the cutoff frequencies during the pre-processing stage of motor imagery EEG signals classification.
- Komal Nain Sukhia, Muhammad Mohsin Riaz, Abdul Ghafoor, Syed Sohaib Ali, Naima Iltaf:
Content-based histopathological image retrieval using multi-scale and multichannel decoder based LTP.
- Rabeb Touati, Imen Messaoudi, Afef Elloumi Oueslati, Zied Lachiri:
Distinguishing between intra-genomic helitron families using time-frequency features and random forest approaches.
- Heng Li, Fengqian Pang, Zhiwen Liu:
A modeling strategy for cell dynamic morphology classification based on local deformation patterns.
- Qinghua Huang, Jiulong Lan:
Remote control of a robotic prosthesis arm with six-degree-of-freedom for ultrasonic scanning and three-dimensional imaging.
- Ardalan Aarabi, Theodore J. Huppert:
Assessment of the effect of data length on the reliability of resting-state fNIRS connectivity measures and graph metrics.
- Lorena Santamaría, Christopher J. James:
On the existence of phase-synchronised states during motor imagery tasks.
- Mohammed Diykh, Shahab A. Abdulla, Khalid Saleh, Ravinesh C. Deo:
Fractal dimension undirected correlation graph-based support vector machine model for identification of focal and non-focal electroencephalography signals.
- Asim D. Bakhshi, Muhammad Latif, Sajid Bashir:
An empirical mode decomposition based detection theoretic strategy for T-wave alternans analysis.
- Mainak Basu, Raju Poddar:
An amplitude variation Field subtraction technique for visualization of vasculature of the human eye.
- Joseph D. Gleason, Meeko M. K. Oishi, John T. Wen, Agung Julius, Suguna Pappu, Howard Yonas:
Assessing circadian rhythms and entrainment via intracranial temperature after severe head trauma.
- Saaveethya Sivakumar, Alpha Agape Gopalai, King Hann Lim, Darwin Gouwanda:
Artificial neural network based ankle joint angle estimation using instrumented foot insoles.
- Ernesto Rubio-Acosta, Julio Solano-González, Demetrio Fabián García-Nocetti, Martín Fuentes-Cruz:
On the truncation of time frequency distributions to improve the computational performance in the estimation of fundamental parameters of a Doppler ultrasound blood flow signal.
- Vineeta Das, Samarendra Dandapat, Prabin Kumar Bora:
Multi-scale deep feature fusion for automated classification of macular pathologies from OCT images.
- Almir Badnjevic, Lejla Gurbeta, Mehrija Hasicic, Lejla Bandic, Zerina Masetic, Zivorad Kovacevic, Jasmin Kevric, Leandro Pecchia:
Evidence-based clinical engineering: Machine learning algorithms for prediction of defibrillator performance.
- Paolo Finotelli, Monia Cabinio, Ottavia Dipasquale, Mara Cercignani, Francesca Baglio, Paolo Dulio:
Comparison between a pure functional connectivity and a mixed functional-topological model in functional connectivity. An application on parahippocampal gyrus-anterior division data.
- Bahare Farahmand, Maryam Dehghani, Navid Vafamand:
Fuzzy model-based controller for blood glucose control in type 1 diabetes: An LMI approach.
- Toan Duc Bui, Jitae Shin, Taesup Moon:
Skip-connected 3D DenseNet for volumetric infant brain MRI segmentation.
- Aditi Bajaj, Sanjay Kumar:
QRS complex detection using fractional Stockwell transform and fractional Stockwell Shannon energy.
- Spyridon Patmanidis, Roberto Chignola, Alexandros C. Charalampidis, George P. Papavassilopoulos:
A comparison between Nonlinear Least Squares and Maximum Likelihood estimation for the prediction of tumor growth on experimental data of human and rat origin.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.