- Vineet Kumar, K. P. S. Rana, Dhruv Kler:
Efficient control of a 3-link planar rigid manipulator using self-regulated fractional-order fuzzy PID controller.
- Hasan Basri Sezer, Aysun Sezer:
Automatic segmentation and classification of neonatal hips according to Graf's sonographic method: A computer-aided diagnosis system.
- Farzane Hashemi, Mehrdad Naderi, Mashallah Mashinchi:
Clustering right-skewed data stream via Birnbaum-Saunders mixture models: A flexible approach based on fuzzy clustering algorithm.
- Kai Zhang:
A three-way c-means algorithm.
- Jizheng Yi, Aibin Chen, Zixing Cai, Yi Sima, Mengna Zhou, Xingyu Wu:
Facial expression recognition of intercepted video sequences based on feature point movement trend and feature block texture variation.
- Francesco Colace, Vincenzo Loia, Stefania Tomasiello:
Revising recurrent neural networks from a granular perspective.
- Humyun Fuad Rahman, Izabela Nielsen:
Scheduling automated transport vehicles for material distribution systems.
- Alberto Arteta Albert, Luis Fernando de Mingo López, Nuria Gómez Blas:
Multilinear Weighted Regression (MWE) with Neural Networks for trend prediction.
- Yang Zhao, Jihong Pei, Hao Chen:
Multi-layer radial basis function neural network based on multi-scale kernel learning.
- Indranil Ghosh, Rabin K. Jana, Manas K. Sanyal:
Analysis of temporal pattern, causal interaction and predictive modeling of financial markets using nonlinear dynamics, econometric models and machine learning algorithms.
- Shashank Sheshar Singh, Ajay Kumar, Kuldeep Singh, Bhaskar Biswas:
LAPSO-IM: A learning-based influence maximization approach for social networks.
- Xiaohui Yuan, Chen Chen, Min Jiang, Yanbin Yuan:
Prediction interval of wind power using parameter optimized Beta distribution based LSTM model.
- S. M. M. Fatemi Bushehri, Mohsen Sardari Zarchi:
An expert model for self-care problems classification using probabilistic neural network and feature selection approach.
- Jinfu Liu, Mingliang Bai, Na Jiang, Daren Yu:
A novel measure of attribute significance with complexity weight.
- Bei Wang, Zhichao Li, Zhenwen Dai, Neil D. Lawrence, Xuefeng Yan:
A probabilistic principal component analysis-based approach in process monitoring and fault diagnosis with application in wastewater treatment plant.
- Reza Ramezanian, Arsalan Peymanfar, Seyed Babak Ebrahimi:
An integrated framework of genetic network programming and multi-layer perceptron neural network for prediction of daily stock return: An application in Tehran stock exchange market.
- Ting-Yu Chen:
A novel PROMETHEE-based method using a Pythagorean fuzzy combinative distance-based precedence approach to multiple criteria decision making.
- Hamidreza Seiti, Ashkan Hafezalkotob, Seyyed Esmaeil Najafi, Mehran Khalaj:
Developing a novel risk-based MCDM approach based on D numbers and fuzzy information axiom and its applications in preventive maintenance planning.
- Chyh-Ming Lai, Tsung-Hua Wu:
Simplified swarm optimization with initialization scheme for dynamic weapon-target assignment problem.
- Wenfeng Hu, Hong Chang, Xingsheng Gu:
A novel fault diagnosis technique for wind turbine gearbox.
- Ambeshwar Kumar, Manikandan Ramachandran, Amir H. Gandomi, Rizwan Patan, Szymon Lukasik, Kattur Soundarapandian Ravichandran:
A deep neural network based classifier for brain tumor diagnosis.
- Shangkun Deng, Youtao Xiang, Zhe Fu, Mingyue Wang, Yueren Wang:
A hybrid method for crude oil price direction forecasting using multiple timeframes dynamic time wrapping and genetic algorithm.
- Falguni Chakraborty, Debashis Nandi, Provas Kumar Roy:
Oppositional symbiotic organisms search optimization for multilevel thresholding of color image.
- Shasha Mao, Jia-Wei Chen, Licheng Jiao, Shuiping Gou, Rongfang Wang:
Maximizing diversity by transformed ensemble learning.
- Puhua Chen, Licheng Jiao, Fang Liu, Zhiqiang Zhao, Jiaqi Zhao:
Adaptive sparse graph learning based dimensionality reduction for classification.
- Marzieh Davoodabadi Farahani, Nasser Mozayani:
Automatic construction and evaluation of macro-actions in reinforcement learning.
- Wenhua Zhang, Lianghai Jin, Enmin Song, Xiangyang Xu:
Removal of impulse noise in color images based on convolutional neural network.
- Elivelton O. Rangel, Daniel G. Costa, Angelo C. Loula:
On redundant coverage maximization in wireless visual sensor networks: Evolutionary algorithms for multi-objective optimization.
- Kejia Zhang, Yu Fu, Yanan Hu, Chunsheng Li, Panchi Li:
Scheduling strategy for computational-intensive data flow in generalized cluster environments.
- Evangelos Pournaras, Seoho Jung, Srivatsan Yadhunathan, Huiting Zhang, Xingliang Fang:
Socio-technical smart grid optimization via decentralized charge control of electric vehicles.
- Subhrajit Samanta, Sundaram Suresh, J. Senthilnath, N. Sundararajan:
A new Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System with Dynamic Neurons (NFIS-DN) for system identification and time series forecasting.
- Ashish Kumar Bhandari, Immadisetty Vinod Kumar:
A context sensitive energy thresholding based 3D Otsu function for image segmentation using human learning optimization.
- Mohsen Tabejamaat, Abdolmajid Mousavi:
Manifold label prediction for low dimensional palmprint recognition.
- Ming Tang, Yilu Long, Huchang Liao, Zeshui Xu:
Inclusion measures of probabilistic linguistic term sets and their application in classifying cities in the Economic Zone of Chengdu Plain.
- Jingyu Wang, Zirui Zhuang, Qi Qi, Tonghong Li, Jianxin Liao:
Deep reinforcement learning-based cooperative interactions among heterogeneous vehicular networks.
- Rui Wang, Jiyang Wang, Yunzhen Xu:
A novel combined model based on hybrid optimization algorithm for electrical load forecasting.
- Walaa Hassan Elashmawi, Diaa Salama Abd Elminaam:
A modified squirrel search algorithm based on improved best fit heuristic and operator strategy for bin packing problem.
- Omar M. Darwish, Ala I. Al-Fuqaha, Ghassen Ben Brahim, Ilyes Jenhani, Athanasios V. Vasilakos:
Using hierarchical statistical analysis and deep neural networks to detect covert timing channels.
- Elahe Sadat Hosseini, Mohammad Hossein Moattar:
Evolutionary feature subsets selection based on interaction information for high dimensional imbalanced data classification.
- Mohsen Yahyaei, Mahdi Bashiri, Marcus Randall:
A model for a reliable single allocation hub network design under massive disruption.
- Xiaochuan Li, Xiaoyu Yang, Yingjie Yang, Ian Bennett, David Mba:
A novel diagnostic and prognostic framework for incipient fault detection and remaining service life prediction with application to industrial rotating machines.
- Fabio Guigou, Pierre Collet, Pierre Parrend:
SCHEDA: Lightweight euclidean-like heuristics for anomaly detection in periodic time series.
- Juliana Helena Daroz Gaudêncio, João Éderson Corrêa, Vinicius de Carvalho Paes, Paulo Henrique da Silva Campos, João Batista Turrioni, Anderson Paulo de Paiva:
Hybrid multiobjective optimization algorithm based on multivariate mean square error and fuzzy decision maker.
- Wen-jing Niu, Zhong-kai Feng, Ming Zeng, Bao-fei Feng, Yao-wu Min, Chun-tian Cheng, Jian-zhong Zhou:
Forecasting reservoir monthly runoff via ensemble empirical mode decomposition and extreme learning machine optimized by an improved gravitational search algorithm.
- Ping Jiang, Zhenkun Liu:
Variable weights combined model based on multi-objective optimization for short-term wind speed forecasting.
- Kai Li, Jianfu Chen, Hong Fu, Zhao-Hong Jia, Weizhong Fu:
Uniform parallel machine scheduling with fuzzy processing times under resource consumption constraint.
- Hongwei Ge, Mingde Zhao, Kai Zhang, Yaqing Hou:
A Two-Engine interaction driven many-objective evolutionary algorithm with feasibility-aware adaptation.
- Murat Aslan, Mesut Gündüz, Mustafa Servet Kiran:
JayaX: Jaya algorithm with xor operator for binary optimization.
- Yun Liu, Xiaoming Zhang, Feiran Huang, Xianghong Tang, Zhoujun Li:
Visual question answering via Attention-based syntactic structure tree-LSTM.
- Fan Yang, Hao Xie, Huxiong Li:
Video associated cross-modal recommendation algorithm based on deep learning.
- Masafumi Nakano, Akihiko Takahashi, Soichiro Takahashi:
State-space approach to adaptive fuzzy modeling for financial investment.
- Nilam Upasani, Hari Om:
A modified neuro-fuzzy classifier and its parallel implementation on modern GPUs for real time intrusion detection.
- Chenyang Song, Yixin Zhang, Zeshui Xu:
An improved structure learning algorithm of Bayesian Network based on the hesitant fuzzy information flow.
- Michal Witold Przewozniczek, Róza Goscien:
Universal strategy of dynamic subpopulation number management in practical network optimization problems.
- Carlos Eduardo de Andrade, Simon D. Byers, Vijay Gopalakrishnan, Emir Halepovic, David J. Poole, Lien K. Tran, Christopher T. Volinsky:
Scheduling software updates for connected cars with limited availability.
- Chaoxu Mu, Qian Zhao, Changyin Sun, Zhongke Gao:
An ADDHP-based Q-learning algorithm for optimal tracking control of linear discrete-time systems with unknown dynamics.
- Luping Liu, Xiaohai He, Liang Liu, Lingbo Qing, Yong Fang, Jiayong Liu:
Capturing the symptoms of malicious code in electronic documents by file's entropy signal combined with machine learning.
- Han Ding, Jinyuan Tang, Wen Shao:
Automatic data-driven operation and optimization of uncertain misalignment by considering mechanical power transmission performances of spiral bevel and hypoid gears.
- Tingwen Huang, El-Sayed M. El-Alfy, Derong Liu:
Special issue on Neural Information Processing for Optimization and Applications.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.